Local High School Star

Default Top 25 players of 2015

My opinion

1.L.James-flat out best player,I'm even with the whole "best player on the best team stance for mvp thing "..to an extent.. but if it's Lebron and he's playing close to what he usually does it's hard for anyone to compete with that

2.Westbrook(he's played better everybodt but hasn't played enough.I already thought he was top 5 last season,now he is 2/3 and really interchangeable with kd

3.Curry(better than harden because of he's shooting and creating,best record to)

4.Davis-team stinks, to talented to be much lower)

5.Harden (not fellin the hype to much,DH hurt.usage rate sky high, still great season but bron,wade,kb have done this and better countless times,dosent deserve map in my opinion,same thing with curry)

6.Cousins ( team stinks, can't deny his talent,you just can't 25/12 or 13 I think?
    7.klay
    8.alridge
    9.pau g
    10.paul (really needs to look for his shot more,still great season for him ,just a lot of other guys are having career years)
    11.marc g

12.irving( if he didn't have Lb this season I think indivually he'd be doing close to what hardens doing,might be that next superstar.won't beable to show it until he's the #1 though.wade actually got to show everybody 6/7 years of his prime before lb came,Kylie might not get to show much, if any..

13.teague

14.wade ( had him at 7 or 8 when he was playing out of his mind for his age in Dec, since the injury he was horrible except this last week hea looking for his shot more and looks to be rolling again

15.butler(on par with wade, still not the creator of leader he is though,just as good at about everything else,hasn't showed he can take it to the level even 3;'3 year old Wade has for spurts yet,might be because he has so many other allstars who score,guess we'll see)

16.deandre ( if he could develope a j he'd be top 10 for sure,only 26??
    17.ellis( clutches player league)
    18.Lillard

19.bosh (good season 21/7 but it isn't the 24/10 I expected of him with bron gone and wade out close to 20 gms.really plays like a full fledged shooter,post game and rebounding are gone/weak.if he could get his share of Rebs he'd be top 15

20.griffin (to many jumpers,Rebs down,did he and bosh practice together last summer or something?)
    20.milsap
    21.lowry
    22.wall (way to up and down,team is the same way )
    23.carmelo( him at 60% or whatever he said is still top 25ish)
    23.conley
    24.hortford
    25.nicola

-durant hasn't played a lot but from what he has hes been good enough to crack the bottom of top 10 aomewhere

-was thinking about where u would of put Kobe and I had him around 30ish

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: Top 25 players of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
    My opinion

1.L.James-flat out best player,I'm even with the whole "best player on the best team stance for mvp thing "..to an extent.. but if it's Lebron and he's playing close to what he usually does it's hard for anyone to compete with that

2.Westbrook(he's played better everybodt but hasn't played enough.I already thought he was top 5 last season,now he is 2/3 and really interchangeable with kd

3.Curry(better than harden because of he's shooting and creating,best record to)

4.Davis-team stinks, to talented to be much lower)

5.Harden (not fellin the hype to much,DH hurt.usage rate sky high, still great season but bron,wade,kb have done this and better countless times,dosent deserve map in my opinion,same thing with curry)

6.Cousins ( team stinks, can't deny his talent,you just can't 25/12 or 13 I think?
    7.klay
    8.alridge
    9.pau g
    10.paul (really needs to look for his shot more,still great season for him ,just a lot of other guys are having career years)
    11.marc g

12.irving( if he didn't have Lb this season I think indivually he'd be doing close to what hardens doing,might be that next superstar.won't beable to show it until he's the #1 though.wade actually got to show everybody 6/7 years of his prime before lb came,Kylie might not get to show much, if any..

13.teague

14.wade ( had him at 7 or 8 when he was playing out of his mind for his age in Dec, since the injury he was horrible except this last week hea looking for his shot more and looks to be rolling again

15.butler(on par with wade, still not the creator of leader he is though,just as good at about everything else,hasn't showed he can take it to the level even 3;'3 year old Wade has for spurts yet,might be because he has so many other allstars who score,guess we'll see)

16.deandre ( if he could develope a j he'd be top 10 for sure,only 26??
    17.ellis( clutches player league)
    18.Lillard

19.bosh (good season 21/7 but it isn't the 24/10 I expected of him with bron gone and wade out close to 20 gms.really plays like a full fledged shooter,post game and rebounding are gone/weak.if he could get his share of Rebs he'd be top 15

20.griffin (to many jumpers,Rebs down,did he and bosh practice together last summer or something?)
    20.milsap
    21.lowry
    22.wall (way to up and down,team is the same way )
    23.carmelo( him at 60% or whatever he said is still top 25ish)
    23.conley
    24.hortford
    25.nicola

-durant hasn't played a lot but from what he has hes been good enough to crack the bottom of top 10 aomewhere

-was thinking about where u would of put Kobe and I had him around 30ish
    Maybe if he was in his prime.

Current kobe would be top 300ish

Pau over Marc?

Also, cp3 is way too low on your list

Decent playground baller ButterFace's Avatar

Teague too high, should be down closer to Millsap. And Marc is clearly better than Pau.

Legit the worst list of all time

Tyson Chandler is better than Jordan. Kawhi and Duncan are much better than he is.

Kobe isn't top 100 anymore. Mirotic? Ellis? Wade? Kill yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P

Tyson Chandler is better than Jordan. Kawhi and Duncan are much better than he is.

I'm guessing he's referring to Vucevic and spelled his first name wrong.

Shitty list either way though.

cool guy

Stopped reading when I saw Klay at 7

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P

Don't be shy, tell us your true feelings.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Switch Klay and Paul and it's a decent rank.