Page 101 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2264

Default Re: Rockets BTE ♛

I will flip a ****ing table and break off it's legs if Rockets hire Scott Brooks

Banned

ClutchFans has already completely turned on Terrence Jones and Ty Lawson. Dwight Howard is next if he doesn't man up and keeps missing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Celtics > Rockets
    I like watching bucks mate

I have a micro[COLOR="Black"]pe[/COLOR]nis

I suck farts out of my grandma's ass

and I **** a cardboard cutout of selena gomez cause that's the closest I'll get to ****ing a girl
    Last edited by Smook A.; 11-23-2015 at 04:03 PM.

Banned

delete all that Smook

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    delete all that Smook
    Gotcha (:

Changes need to be made ASAP

This win against the 76ers doesn't mean shit. It just showed how bad we suck. We won by just TWO points with our star player scoring 50. That's embarrassing.

Banned

Harden looked bummed during his post game interview. I'm starting to get a clear realization that nobody on the team likes playing with each other.

This is gonna be one drama-filled season.

Banned

I don't even want to bother watching this team struggle its way to the postseason.

I'm so close until being in the mindset that Morey needs to convince Les that the only direction from here is blowing up the roster for a one season retooling process.

Trade Dwight, Lawson, Brewer, and Jones.
    Keep Harden, Motiejunas, Capela, Ariza, and Beverley around.
    Tank this season so we get to keep our 2016 1st.
    Go into the offseason with Durant as a Free Agent and loads of $$$ to spend.

I don't even want to bother watching this team struggle its way to the postseason.

I'm so close until being in the mindset that Morey needs to convince Les that the only direction from here is blowing up the roster for a one season retooling process.

Trade Dwight, Lawson, Brewer, and Jones.
    Keep Harden, Motiejunas, Capela, Ariza, and Beverley around.
    Tank this season so we get to keep our 2016 1st.
    Go into the offseason with Durant as a Free Agent and loads of $$$ to spend.
    Honestly, I wouldn't even give a shit if we traded Dwight. He's pretty much useless at this point. Missing every 2nd game of our back to backs, and his inconsistency is really bothering me. I miss the old Dwight, but lets be real here. That Dwight is never coming back. Oh and also, I'd trade Ariza too.

Banned

At least Ariza defends.

His shot has been shit and has been having the urge to take players off the dribble like an idiot. This guy is a good spot up shooter, and yet we never run him off screens. Our coaches need to limit the touches our non-creators get because the ball ends up in the hands of Ariza, Brewer, and Jones too much.

Thibs, D'Antoni, or Mark Jackson need to be on Morey's list of the next HC for the Rockets.

I'd love having Thibs as our HC and D'Antoni as our head assistant

Banned

The problem with Lawson and Harden playing together is that there is no off-ball movement happening with either player. One player is dribbling the ball while the other is spotted up at the three point line. We run little to no plays to get our perimeter players moving around the court.

I'm so sick of our current coaching staff. I just want Morey to man up and fire all of them by the All-Star Break and hire a brand new staff with established history in the NBA. Harden should be a deadly off-ball player, but because the coaches have him dribble the air out the ball we don't see it.

Banned

This D-Mo injury is so frustrating, especially since it came out of nowhere.

Banned

Ariza can leave.

I'd love having Thibs as our HC and D'Antoni as our head assistant
    I like the way you think :)

The first thought I had as soon as McHale got fired was Coach Thibs. I don't know what Morey is waiting for

The problem with Lawson and Harden playing together is that there is no off-ball movement happening with either player. One player is dribbling the ball while the other is spotted up at the three point line. We run little to no plays to get our perimeter players moving around the court.
    Bingo! Same deal with Rondo and Ellis

I'm so sick of our current coaching staff. I just want Morey to man up and fire all of them by the All-Star Break and hire a brand new staff with established history in the NBA. Harden should be a deadly off-ball player, but because the coaches have him dribble the air out the ball we don't see it.
    Me too. This Bickerstaff experiment isn't working out at all. Give us Thibs already!

This D-Mo injury is so frustrating, especially since it came out of nowhere.
    It definitely is. I see him as the x-factor. Im glad he's finally been cleared to practice though. One step at a time :)

Ariza can leave.
    Yeah, **** him. All he does is brick his shots now, and his defense hasn't looked as good at all.