Home of the 16

Exclamation $LGCast: Toronto Raptors Vs. Los Angeles Lakers ~ The Return.

THE RETURN OF THE BLACK MAMBA.

[COLOR="Indigo"]Lakers[/COLOR] for [COLOR="DarkOrange"]life[/COLOR].................

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Default Re: $LGCast: Toronto Raptors Vs. Los Angeles Lakers ~ The Return.

Wow Pau getting abused by no name Amir Johnson...his career high is 26 and he has 23 points in a half...

Home of the 16

Pau doesn't contest shots, he puts his hands up & crosses fingers that the shooter misses. He doesn't jump, not even a little.

You can tell Kobe was uncomfortable in his first game back - will be a while before he gets comfortable. We had too many turnovers.

Our starters got destroyed lol. Might be time to change starting lineup to:
    Hill
    Gasol
    Henry
    Kobe
    Blake

More playing time for Hill imho. Gasol is looking like he might be on his way out - he is nothing close to the Gasol of 3 years ago. We need Farmar back; Blake is too inconsistent.

To be perfectly honest, if Pringles started Sacre, Hill and Johnson in the frontcourt, I would have no issue with that at all, if not as talented as other teams they are going to give you a hell of an effort, young legs to run and Sacre is actually a very good PnR guy with Blake, he's not starting material in the traditional sense but effort wise, the guy is outdoing Pau by miles.

Very good NBA starter

The good thing is that our starters won't always play like shit and the bench hasn't taken a hit. I honestly don't understand why in the blue hell that D'Antoni starts Sacre and not Jordan Hill. Blake needs to control the ball more and Kobe needs to play off the ball and post up. Gasol needs to either get it together or GTFO

Home of the 16

My only issue last night was that he subbed out Xavier Henry for Kobe when Xavier was 8 for 10 (I think). He was doing so good. Jodie Meeks started to shoot bricks & so did Steve Blake, Xavier can run the point. I guess Pringles wanted to test Kobe.

Kobe had 8 TO. I know he's trying to play team ball, but there were times when he could have just laid it in, & that following pass got swatted away and caused another turnover.

Kobe did look really rusty, though. haha But it was great to see him back.

Welcome back, Kobe! #L4L

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    The good thing is that our starters won't always play like shit and the bench hasn't taken a hit. I honestly don't understand why in the blue hell that D'Antoni starts Sacre and not Jordan Hill. Blake needs to control the ball more and Kobe needs to play off the ball and post up. Gasol needs to either get it together or GTFO
    As always Jordan Hill is injured, sprained his ankle against the Pistons. He's brittle he can't play starters minutes. Never has been able to.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    As always Jordan Hill is injured, sprained his ankle against the Pistons. He's brittle he can't play starters minutes. Never has been able to.
    Hill, Kaman and Gasol how the hell are our all our bigs so injury prone?

its gotta be a record of sorts, 5 bench players outscoring all starters. why the heck is MDA hating on Hill. Both Pau and Sacre were not doing anything while Jordan is buried in the bench

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Hill at 70% is still better than Sacre at 100% imo. The guy has heart and huge hands, great nosexto the ball to collect rebs and get extra possesions

Not airballing my layups anymore Da Kobester's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Pau doesn't contest shots, he puts his hands up & crosses fingers that the shooter misses. He doesn't jump, not even a little.
    Any opposing centers that squares up on Pau will be successful especially in the paint coz Pau doesn't like contact . You can just tell by looking at Pau's perimeter offensive style reflects on the way he defends getting eaten up in the paint by opposing centers. I'm tired of Gasoft being Pau-er-less game after game.

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    Hill, Kaman and Gasol how the hell are our all our bigs so injury prone?
    As long as Antoni's at the helm adjusting the roster to fit his run and gun small ball scheme...then we'll always have bigs (exception of jchill) who are ga-soft and injury prone.

Why the fcuk did Antoni take out Xavier in the 4Q when he was going good w/17 points . Antoni should have stuck with whats he been doing all year long staying with the players who are balling and could get the W. If he wanted to insert Kobe into the game why not play X and Kobe together their both capable ball handlers to close it out considering Blake's shooting was off.