Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Why did ISH act like GSW was an All-Time great team after one regularseason?

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Chris Paul is a career loser and playoff choker. We've seen enough to think otherwise.
    He is but honestly so is bran.. hes been getting heavily bailed out in the clutch every game so far this series. Delly has hit the GW fts.. the 4 pt play when warriors cut the lead to one.. idk what brons 4th/OT stats are but I'm not sure chris paul could do any worse.. hes gotta be shooting in the finals 20 something % in these crunchtimes They're both in the flow players

Default Re: Why did ISH act like GSW was an All-Time great team after one regularseason?

Why did ISH act like GSW was an All-Time great team after one regularseason?
    Ι don't know or care how ISh viewed GS, but any time you see a team win 67 games, even for the first time, you see a team that you perceive it's destined to be great. Unless...someone cuts their way short, which no team in the West seemed able to do and I seriously doubt any other team in the East could do.
    They don't have to be already legendary. If the Lakers beat the Celtics in 2008, wouldn't this be considered an all-time achievement by Kobe? If the Lakers beat the Bucks in 1971, wouldn't this boost Wilt's legacy? Heck, if the Bulls beat the Pistons in '88, wouldn't this be considered one of Jordan's highlights, even without having to wait for the Pistons to repeat? Some with the Kings in 2000 vs the Lakers. These last examples also imply: Wait to see what is going to happen in the future to these teams.

Banned

Bran dominates....but Warriors are pretenders/shit team.

For years, people put Iggy as one of the top defenders in the league. Now he's a joke just because Bran is destroying him. Curry, greatest shooter of all-time but now he's trash because his team is playing LeBron.

I hate Bran too but discrediting what he's doing is plain retarded.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    He is but honestly so is bran.. hes been getting heavily bailed out in the clutch every game so far this series. Delly has hit the GW fts.. the 4 pt play when warriors cut the lead to one.. idk what brons 4th/OT stats are but I'm not sure chris paul could do any worse.. hes gotta be shooting in the finals 20 something % in these crunchtimes They're both in the flow players
    Discredits anything you have to say.

But I get you. Lakers fan/Kobe fan....if this is killing me inside...I can't imagie what's this is doing to you and your fellow stans.

Local High School Star

Bran dominates....but Warriors are pretenders/shit team.

For years, people put Iggy as one of the top defenders in the league. Now he's a joke just because Bran is destroying him. Curry, greatest shooter of all-time but now he's trash because his team is playing LeBron.

I hate Bran too but discrediting what he's doing is plain retarded.
    Shooting 40 shots a game and making 10 of them is destroying someone now? ok. Just saying the warriors dont have any seasoned veterans such as how ray allen, kg and pierce were when they got together. The all time great label is just a sh!tty excuse to try an elevate Bran to doing the "impossible" which in reality isnt that great since the warriors are a young inexperienced team that had a all time great " regular season".

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Clippers would have a shot because chris paul is a feisty little fker and he would not get bullied like steph is. Deandre and Blake are way way better than green bogut as well
    You're a bigger moron than I already thought if you really believe Clippers would have a chance. Stick to sucking on Kobe's balls, fa.ggot

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Shooting 40 shots a game and making 10 of them is destroying someone now? ok. Just saying the warriors dont have any seasoned veterans such as how ray allen, kg and pierce were when they got together. The all time great label is just a sh!tty excuse to try an elevate Bran to doing the "impossible" which in reality isnt that great since the warriors are a young inexperienced team that had a all time great " regular season".
    So it begins

Bron haters getting their excuses together already

Banned

All-time great label is usually reserved for champions. I don't think anybody is calling the Warriors all-time great. They're a great team, the best team in the league. The best opponent for Bran.

GSW are a great team but Bran is on another level. All-time great level!

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    So it begins

Where were you after game 1 with your wife aka your right hand?

Local High School Star

All-time great label is usually reserved for champions. I don't think anybody is calling the Warriors all-time great. They're a great team, the best team in the league. The best opponent for Bran.

GSW are a great team but Bran is on another level. All-time great level!
    Yes bran is a bitch, but he is an all time great bitch. Just tired a the stan narratives.

People act as if the better team should always win and there aren't other factors that come into play. Cleveland hitting their stride at the right time, playing a style the Warriors aren't accustomed to, shots not falling, etc. So much other external stuff away from the game.

If they win or lose, Warriors are an all time great team. Winning simply cements what we already know, and tops off a great season for the whole team.
    96 Sonics are a great example. An all time great team... They ran into the best team of all time, the 96 Bulls though. They didn't play their best, and took them too long to adjust and find a strategy that works, but they are still one of the best teams ever.

Where were you after game 1 with your wife aka your right hand?

Keep deflecting, son. These GS losses are only going to get more painful from here.

Banned

So it begins

I enjoyed my time making fun of Bran and being a hater of his.

But honestly I can't help enjoying what I'm witnessing right now. It's the greatest Finals showcase by an individual I have ever seen.

42/12/8 w/ a bunch of nobody's is kinda expected but having a 2-1 lead and playing like he's been is just unbelievable.

A lot of players would have made excuse and packed the bags for Irving's injury. But Bran didn't.

Local High School Star

Keep deflecting, son. These GS losses are only going to get more painful from here.
    Keep deflecting loser, you disappear anytime your hero loses

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

So it begins

We all seen it coming.