Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am your soldier!

Default Re: why did every laker fan/kobe stan just hop on the GSW bandwagon all of a sudden???

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    They be scared of Bron going 3/6.
    Let's not act like 3/6 is great. It's just better than 2/6.

self-proclaimed Mamba

Default Re: why did every laker fan/kobe stan just hop on the GSW bandwagon all of a sudden???

Good question!

Speaking for myself and kennethgriffin only, I will say that my newfound bandwagoning is due primarily to Stef "western brown snake" Curry. I just like his game. Why, the other day I saw him take a shot eight feet behind the three point line with 22s left on the clock! No one else left in the playoffs has this move ("the Kobe four point fiesta") in their repertoire (although J.R. Smith is close). Clearly Stef is a diligent student of the Kobe System, and hopefully by next year he will start adding the "fadaway" and "hand in the face" components to his already fantastic shot-selection. That should allow him to rack up more Kobe assists to go along with his regular assists too, giving him the advanced stats we students of the game really appreciate.

I hope this has illuminated things for you. Trust me, it has nothing to do with jealousy or insecurity over LeBron possibly winning another championship and surpassing Kobe in Finals MVPs. All of us stat gurus know that Lebron will never catch Kobe in PER

wtf, so because our team isn't in the playoffs we aren't allowed to watch the playoffs? Or are we allowed to, but we cannot under any circumstances root for any of the teams or have any enjoyment watching the game? Honestly, you guys are too much sometimes. Chill and enjoy the ****ing game, will ya?

Faaacking op is a Knicks fan who is envying the Lakers #2 pick. Your teams management is made up of former Laker players and staff, show some respect clown.

[QUOTE=6 for 24]Good question!

Speaking for myself and kennethgriffin only, I will say that my newfound bandwagoning is due primarily to Stef "western brown snake" Curry. I just like his game. Why, the other day I saw him take a shot eight feet behind the three point line with 22s left on the clock! No one else left in the playoffs has this move ("the Kobe four point fiesta") in their repertoire (although J.R. Smith is close). Clearly Stef is a diligent student of the Kobe System, and hopefully by next year he will start adding the "fadaway" and "hand in the face" components to his already fantastic shot-selection. That should allow him to rack up more Kobe assists to go along with his regular assists too, giving him the advanced stats we students of the game really appreciate.

I hope this has illuminated things for you. Trust me, it has nothing to do with jealousy or insecurity over LeBron possibly winning another championship and surpassing Kobe in Finals MVPs. All of us stat gurus know that Lebron will never catch Kobe in PER

Banned

Good college starter

Because Laker/Kobe Stans have more respect for Bestern Conference teams who actually have to go through multiple rounds of quality opponents with All NBA Team Players/Perennial MVP Candidates to get to the finals, vs cakewalking through the historically sh*t Leastern Conference.

I'm now rooting for the Dubs for my brother Niccky

Gotta do it for "Nasty Nick, you ****in bitch"

-Nasty Nick, 2015

aren't most Cavs, including the OP, Heat fans just a year ago?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Easy

Kobe = Was the most skilled player

now

Alpha Male Curry = the most skilled player (and best player in the league)

Boom, cookies

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Lakers biggest rivalry in recent memory was the Spurs, but most of the Kobe stans were rooting for the spurs to win, and for Duncan to tie Kobe in rings... pretty ironic if you ask me.
    Don't forget Boston. Lakers fans were the biggest Boston fans when the Heat, with Lebron, was playing Boston in 2011, 2012, etc. They were also rooting for Boston this year when they were playing the Cavs.

They have no shame whatsoever.

I wanna see my boy Luke Walton get ring #3

3/4