Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Batum's Crotch Punch (GIF)

Who supports someone punching a grown man in the nuts as hard as he can?

It doesn't matter wtf the team is doing whether they are flopping or tanking you don't fukcing run and punch someone in the balls. Using your stupid logic if someone on the street is doing something insulting or stupid you should punch him in the nuts too???

There is no fukcing reason on this planet to blatantly punch someone in the groin area. That shit doesn't happen in high school sports and sure as shitt shouldn't happen in the Olympics even if the other team was throwing the game or flopping.

If Batum was a man he would go after someone his own size n weight n face them like a man not some pussyyass bitch that comes out of nowhere and punches someone's dick and balls

If this happened at a local gym or on a street court Batum would get his skull punched in by the player he hit, his boys, or his teammates. If this happened in the NBA Batum would definitely get a 5 to 10 game suspension and face fines for justifying in the media with his stupid comments.

Even in the 80s and 90s in games bw bitter rivals shit like this didn't occur bc those players has class and dignity. If they wanted to hurt someone they did it w an elbow or a fist to the stomach not some punk ass behind the back dick punch.

People shit their pants when Harden got elbowed by MWP, Batum ran from a distance to groin sucker punch a guy smaller than him (as his team was about to get eliminated) and that's ok? Give me a damn break. This is pathetic and Fiba or the NBA should fine him for this pusssy move.

The only thing that is a bigger joke than Batum actually doing this are the fans on this board and RealGM justifying his actions saying Navarro and the Spanish team deserved this. No one deserves to get a running close fisted sucker punch to the groin no matter wtf he has done. Batum will always be a punk in my eyes after this especially since he refused to apologize.

Bitter Bitchmade Batum...kinda has a nice ring to it doesnt it?

Navarro is a huge bastard. I am sure he deserved it.

With that being said, Batum is a sissy. He put everything he had into that and Navarro barely even reacted.

Quote Originally Posted by knickswin
    I could NOT BELIEVE rudy fernandez. the flopping was embarrassing. does he have no shame?????? acting like he got shot out there
    In Europe, Rudy is the single most hated player of ALL TIME. He is the biggest disgrace ever to basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
    Batum is simply a sore loser. Like him, many of his teammates are very hungry to defeat Spain, and the reasons are not only the game tanked against Brazil, or the spaniards flops. France has succumbed to Spain in the qualifiers of the last 10 years. They are really frustrated, even in a Pre-Olympic friendly on the 15th of July in their own country Spain beat them in a very ugly game which ended similarly, after losing a another friendly four days earlier in Spain, which was also very tense.

And If we add the rivalry because they are neighboring countries and the historical superiority complex that has France to Spain. It is a cocktail that can be explosive. It seems that some players of the French team feel their chauvinistic pride wounded and simply can not accept that they are inferior.
    Greece has been robbed brutally TWICE in huge elimination games by crooked refs and the flopping of Spain.

It has also happened to Croatia and Slovenia.

France isn't the only team that HATES them with a passion.

That entire closing sequence to the game was bizarre and bitch made

[IMG]http://www.nastyhobbit.org/data/media/4/****-punch.gif[/IMG]

Decent playground baller

People talking about flopping really didn't watch the game... there was flopping all around starting by the first foul called on Gasol because Turiaf decides to flop with absolutely zero contact in the fight for a rebound. France decided to play hard (because it is the only way they can give a decent fight to Spain) and they lost because all their bigs were in foul troubles after the first Q.

Batum's excuses of Spain loosing on purpose versus Brazil make me angry because France has several times done the same in Eurocup... and he was part of their team.

Throwing a punch into someone can only be interpreted as a tentative to hurt and that should be a direct ban. Ref did watch the video before giving the technical foul and there is no doubt the only purpose was hurting, so they were very nice with Batman.

I really like the player, but those are things I can't accept. I'm fan of MMA, boxing and several fighting sports, I simply don't want it mixed with basketball.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

With that being said, Batum is a sissy. He put everything he had into that and Navarro barely even reacted.
    Did you watch the game??? Rudy flopped (which is is signature move), but there is not a single clear flop by Navarro I can remember.

Batum lost his head because French were hurt due to Spain choosing their path to avoid USA in half finals... that must be humiliating, having a team choosing to face yours instead of another and beating you must be frustrating and that's about it.

Bad looser, that can't accept other teams using their own strategy to advance in tournaments... sad!!!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease ThyGreatOne's Avatar

Great defense HAHA!!

Naw, for real, this was a total bish move! Completely uncalled for and not the proper way to "retaliate" or "send" a message. Does however make the KG on Frye "junk punch" look like game of tag, your it!
    Last edited by ThyGreatOne; 08-09-2012 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Exactly. If you're getting angry about the other team flopping then give them a hard ass foul. Hitting someone in the nuts is a bitch move and worse then flopping.
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    is that adam west's voice or christian bale's creepy, forced voice?come to think of it, bale's batman sounds like he got punched in the coinpurse by batum.
    sucks so bad.........why are people loving the new bale batman......?

Yeah, he's a huge flopper

In Europe, Rudy is the single most hated player of ALL TIME. He is the biggest disgrace ever to basketball.
    That's too much IMO, but yeah, he's hated a lot. He thinks he's a f*cking superstar.