Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    I usually hit open layups

Default It's sad that Hibbert's career night is an off-night for Shaquille.

Makes me shake my head seeing Roy Hibbert's face on all the sports website saying how he carried the team to a win....

His statline tonight is:
    24 points, 12 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 blocks, 0 steals, 50%FG

Shaq's season average in his prime was:
    29.7 ppg, 13.6 rpg, 3.8apg, 3 bpg, 0.5 spg, 57.4%FG

Shaquille's regular night average is better than Hibbert's career night in all statistical categories....

I am sorry but this is fucking sad, the centers of this age is an embarassment.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: It's sad that Hibbert's career night is an off-night for Shaquille.

Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Apr 2013

June 2007

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

Nobody is comparing or has compared Hibbert to any great center, past or present, much less Shaq. GTFO.

If you want to play that game... Shaq's stats you just posted are a way off-night compared to Wilt's 50 ppg 25 rpg prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    Nobody is comparing or has compared Hibbert to any great center, past or present, much less Shaq. GTFO.

If you want to play that game... Shaq's stats you just posted are a way off-night compared to Wilt's 50 ppg 25 rpg prime.

wilt played against skinny short white guys, put shaq in the 60s he would average 80ppg and 50 rpg

Ive always seen Roy Hibbert as nothing more than Luc Longley. Longley would be an upper echelon center had he played today.

Quote Originally Posted by black&scholes
    wilt played against skinny short white guys, put shaq in the 60s he would average 80ppg and 50 rpg

This is why April 2013 posters should be summarily banned.

Quote Originally Posted by black&scholes

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Ive always seen Roy Hibbert as nothing more than Luc Longley. Longley would be an upper echelon center had he played today.
    They are similar in a way for the fact that they are both flat footed, but Hibbert is a slightly better rebounder and has a much higher impact on the defensive end.

Decent playground baller PTstyle272's Avatar

This was not Hibberts career night

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    They are similar in a way for the fact that they are both flat footed, but Hibbert is a slightly better rebounder and has a much higher impact on the defensive end.
    Longley would look much better defensively if he played today vs these centers

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Longley wouldn't sniff top 20 center in this era. You're an idiot.

NBA sixth man of the year

People who don't watch the Pacers should shut up...This is not Hibbert's career night and if you weren't sure whether it was or not, you should've asked somebody who knows what the hell they're talking about...

NumberSix

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Is it weird that I've never met someone in real life that are remotely as dumb as many posters here