Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Two students have been sentenced to death in Bangladesh for the killing of an atheist

Two students have been sentenced to death in Bangladesh for the killing of an atheist blogger there in 2013.

Six others were convicted of involvement in the murder of Ahmed Rajib Haider, who was hacked to death as he was returning home from a rally in the capital, Dhaka.

A five-year sentence was given to the head of Ansarullah Bangla, the group suspected of carrying out the attack.

Five more secular bloggers and writers were killed in Bangladesh in 2015.

The court said that one of the students sentenced to death, Faisal bin Nayeem, attacked Haider with a meat cleaver in front of the victim's house.

The other was tried and sentenced in absentia.

Haider was among a group of bloggers who had called for the execution of Islamist leaders for crimes committed in the 1971 war.

The blogger's father, Mohammad Nazim Uddin, said he was unhappy that only two men were given the death sentence.

"I'm not happy with the verdict. I reject this verdict. Five of them confessed their involvement in the killing. But only two were given death sentence. How is it possible?", he said.

There have been several clashes in recent years between Islamists and supporters of the secular Awami League.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35204243

Does anyone want to make a guess as to what religion the murderers followed? I'm going to take a wild guess and say Scientology.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Two students have been sentenced to death in Bangladesh for the killing of an atheist

World doesnt need these people. Libs only need them bc its more outsider misfits to unite with against "the man" (traditional white man). Smh at the self loathing crowd.

The US should set up facade rallies in these countries for extremism, gather all the crazies in one place and then BOOM! Drop the bomb.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Two students have been sentenced to death in Bangladesh for the killing of an atheist

Not Rastafarians? All for Emperor Haile Selassie.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    World doesnt need these people. Libs only need them bc its more outsider misfits to unite with against "the man" (traditional white man). Smh at the self loathing crowd.

The US should set up facade rallies in these countries for extremism, gather all the crazies in one place and then BOOM! Drop the bomb.
    You make an interesting point, make a thread about this so more people can see.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    You make an interesting point, make a thread about this so more people can see.

I will as soon as you make a list of all your alts and post a picture of yourself.

Start with the jefferson money one.

5-time NBA All-Star

Didn't know that Bangladesh had the death penalty for murders.

Thanks for bringing that up.

You know, Nick, you could take an overview of that country, observe the relative harmony, good manners, and conduct between it's predominately Muslim population with its Hindu and Christian minorities; the swiftness of recovery after it's genocide, the rich cultural history (as it was a King from there whom stopped Alexander's advances), the resilience that the people have demonstrated against poverty and bad weather, the way the people live very frugally with nature (yet seem to be developed mentally and spiritually), the fact that among its immigrants are one who revolutionized Skyscrapers, their latest projects in exploring the coastline, as well as the good will shown by George Harrison.

And then build up on that positivity.

Unfortunately for you, a majority of Muslims are closer in character to the original Jews than yourself. Actually, you could just call them one in the same.

I have already mentioned clear as daylight the following facts.

- The violent verses in the Qu'ran are under the context of a war. That's ONE way of looking at it. How on Earth can any civilization even withstand itself if it does not know what to do when it's under attack or breaching of contracts?

Another way of looking at the Qu'ran (the deeper, hidden, more meaningful way) is viewing it as you would look at the other Scriptures; as it is a symbolic story of man starting off as an ignorant beast enslaved into this world and evolving into having a God-like Consciousness . The disbelievers and mushrikeen can be nerves, memories, lies, attachments, conditionings that a human being picks up from the trials of worldly life (as a computer would store trojan viruses, anomalies, extra memories, it doesn't need ) and slowly shed through prayer, meditation, fasting, charity, pilgrimages, losing the illusion of ego and loving God, and training of the mind/spirit. If you have any knowledge of the real meaning of the Torah, and quickly scan through just the TITLES of the Qu'ran you'll grasp quickly the recurring symbols used to illustrate the timeless universal message of MAN'S HIGHER DESTINY.
    Like the Hebrew Matisyahu said "Strip away the layers and reveal your soul."

If spiritual enlightenment is what you desire; you're really using your efforts poorly; as guys like Gandhi and Dalai Lama saw the gems (admittedly within the rough) of Islam.

Take a good, long hard look in the mirror Nick DeSousa.

Look at how you're cheerleading like a pathetic beta-prepubescent girl for guys like Putin and China and Kobe. Is this the behavior of a grown man? Or a Jew?
    No, its the behavior of a heathen with no spine or real faith that hasn't praised God enough.

Look at what a horrendous cornball you've become with stupid sh!t like the Swagfather. Again is this the thought process of a real sound mind. No it's just ugh. Just UGH.

Look at how horribly horribly inaccurate your understanding of the world religions and philosophical figures are. You can't even practice forgiveness, you can't even distill truth, you speak so loud of things you don't know. You think Christianity and Islam are rip offs of Judaism like religion's supposed to be a copyright of material business. How utterly insane and ignorant and incomplete and big of a dud are you Nick DeSousa? Are you not even aware of what the Children of Israel did during Moses and what NEEDED to be done to get mankind back on the right path?

Again, are you ready to put that resume come time to rot in your grave.. You can't use the "I was young and dumb" excuse. A message has been conveyed.

Oh and if you want to mention spiritual enlightment, read this interview.
    http://www.al-islam.org/al-tawhid/vo...ousness-author

Banned

Kobe is a prophet sent from God, whose mission in life was to spread the good word of basketball across the globe.

How dare you blaspheme his blessed name.

Banned

You think Christianity and Islam are rip offs of Judaism like religion's supposed to be a copyright of material business.
    I don't think religions are supposed to be copywrite material.

Islam and Christianity would not exist without Judaism. They even stole the Torah and added their own little add-on bonus chapters to it. Similar to the Mormons with the Book of Mormon.

Hence my accurate description of Islam and Christianity being corrupted off-shoot sects of Judaism.

Islam would not even exist without Judaism. You and your peeps owe everything to the Jews who wrote and preached the Torah.

Fact.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

You know, Nick, you could take an overview of that country, observe the relative harmony, good manners, and conduct between it's predominately Muslim population with its Hindu and Christian minorities; the swiftness of recovery after it's genocide, the rich cultural history (as it was a King from there whom stopped Alexander's advances), the resilience that the people have demonstrated against poverty and bad weather, the way the people live very frugally with nature (yet seem to be developed mentally and spiritually), the fact that among its immigrants are one who revolutionized Skyscrapers, their latest projects in exploring the coastline, as well as the good will shown by George Harrison.

Unfortunately for you, a majority of Muslims are closer in character to the original Jews than yourself. Actually, you could just call them one in the same.

- The violent verses in the Qu'ran are under the context of a war. That's ONE way of looking at it. How on Earth can any civilization even withstand itself if it does not know what to do when it's under attack or breaching of contracts?

Another way of looking at the Qu'ran (the deeper, hidden, more meaningful way) is viewing it as you would look at the other Scriptures; as it is a symbolic story of man starting off as an ignorant beast enslaved into this world and evolving into having a God-like Consciousness . The disbelievers and mushrikeen can be nerves, memories, lies, attachments, conditionings that a human being picks up from the trials of worldly life (as a computer would store trojan viruses, anomalies, extra memories, it doesn't need ) and slowly shed through prayer, meditation, fasting, charity, pilgrimages, losing the illusion of ego and loving God, and training of the mind/spirit. If you have any knowledge of the real meaning of the Torah, and quickly scan through just the TITLES of the Qu'ran you'll grasp quickly the recurring symbols used to illustrate the timeless universal message of MAN'S HIGHER DESTINY.

If spiritual enlightenment is what you desire; you're really using your efforts poorly; as guys like Gandhi and Dalai Lama saw the gems (admittedly within the rough) of Islam.

Look at how you're cheerleading like a pathetic beta-prepubescent girl for guys like Putin and China and Kobe. Is this the behavior of a grown man? Or a Jew?
    No, its the behavior of a heathen with no spine or real faith that hasn't praised God enough.

Look at what a horrendous cornball you've become with stupid sh!t like the Swagfather. Again is this the thought process of a real sound mind. No it's just ugh. Just UGH.

Look at how horribly horribly inaccurate your understanding of the world religions and philosophical figures are. You can't even practice forgiveness, you can't even distill truth, you speak so loud of things you don't know. You think Christianity and Islam are rip offs of Judaism like religion's supposed to be a copyright of material business. How utterly insane and ignorant and incomplete and big of a dud are you Nick DeSousa? Are you not even aware of what the Children of Israel did during Moses and what NEEDED to be done to get mankind back on the right path?

Again, are you ready to put that resume come time to rot in your grave.. You can't use the "I was young and dumb" excuse. A message has been conveyed.

Actually Islam is a complete ripoff of Judaism in particular, with some added inane ramblings from Hammy himself about terrorizing infidels.

Banned

Actually Islam is a complete ripoff of Judaism in particular, with some added inane ramblings from Hammy himself about terrorizing infidels.
    Islam is essentially a sect of Judaism that deifies Momo and encourages violence and murder in the name of gaining converts, as well as wife beating.

JeffersonMoney has clearly become radicalized. I will pray for his safety and future health.

Good post brother. I can't reply to anything else since I have OP on ignore and everyone else except highwhey are weirdos on the internet. Good read on Imam Khomeini, he was instrumental during the Islamic Revolution getting the Shah out of Iran.

For the thread title, I had no idea Bengalis had entered the realm of crazy. But jeez Eye for an eye works for me. You can't go around killing atheists or any other religion just because they go around insulting those they don't understand. I am pretty sure OP fears everything he doesn't understand, which is a lot. He says a lot but nothing of any substance Regardless, violence is not the answer. It rarely ever is. Need to have debates with these bloggers and insidehoops lowlife trolls, even though I don't have the patience for them

Keep doing your thing brother Happy New Year!

I will as soon as you make a list of all your alts and post a picture of yourself.

Start with the jefferson money one.
    tell me starface, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

I am highwhey. And I've posted my picture before.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Only one religion perpetually in violent conflict with all the other plus atheists. But it's not a problem. No no...simply no. Unless you point it out, then you are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Good post brother. I can't reply to anything else since I have OP on ignore and everyone else except highwhey are weirdos on the internet. Good read on Imam Khomeini, he was instrumental during the Islamic Revolution getting the Shah out of Iran.

For the thread title, I had no idea Bengalis had entered the realm of crazy. But jeez Eye for an eye works for me. You can't go around killing atheists or any other religion just because they go around insulting those they don't understand. I am pretty sure OP fears everything he doesn't understand, which is a lot. He says a lot but nothing of any substance Regardless, violence is not the answer. It rarely ever is. Need to have debates with these bloggers and insidehoops lowlife trolls, even though I don't have the patience for them

Keep doing your thing brother Happy New Year!

"The revolution was unusual for the surprise it created throughout the world: it lacked many of the customary causes of revolution (defeat at war, a financial crisis, peasant rebellion, or disgruntled military), occurred in a nation that was enjoying relatively good material wealth and prosperity, produced profound change at great speed, was massively popular, resulted in the exile of many Iranians, and replaced a pro-Western semi-absolute monarchy with an anti-Western authoritarian theocracy based on the concept of Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists (or velayat-e faqih). It was a relatively non-violent revolution, and helped to redefine the meaning and practice of modern revolutions (although there was violence in its aftermath)." -Wikipedia

I'd hardly call the change of power a good thing. Now Iran is under control by tyrannical whack jobs who went away from western style, democratic leaderships. Now all you have is pig-headed, violent governments who suppress the people through fear and intimidation.

So no, Khomeini was a c.nt
    Last edited by poido123; 12-31-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Should be "its".