Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Will Smith's career downfall is trying way too hard to be taken seriously

i swear he takes the gheyest movie roles. listening to his accents and clips doing ghey romantic movie scenes makes me cringe /(ish needs a cringe emote)

ever since Fresh Prince and some early action movies he has been complete shit on this road trying to prove he's Dustin Hofman. he's become Cuba Gooding

he was on his way to black goat actor status a tier below Bruce Willis doing action until he took this ghey fork in the road path to pretentious films.

his kids stardom is so manufactured and strings being pulled with so little talent its a joke that people actually follow these clowns and like their movies. its like the same corny fgts that follow Obama's kids Natasha and Malia

i wont even get into Jada who was hot as fukk in Boys in the Hood but turned into a dike doing white movies. yeah she gets small parts in some decent movies but i swear she's overrated too.

the Smiths are the most try hard to be what they're not family i ever seen that have ruined any goat legacy they could've had

thoughts?

Banned

Default Re: Will Smith's career downfall is trying way too hard to be taken seriously

He's in Suicide Squad

Default Re: Will Smith's career downfall is trying way too hard to be taken seriously

He was just playing himself in his earlier roles.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

[Eminem]
    Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records;
    Well I do, so **** him and **** you too!

Decent playground baller

He's in Suicide Squad

Banned

He's in Suicide Squad

Focus was fun

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Suicide Squad, he is in.

Banned

I swear Godzuki only posts after he's gotten nice and liquored up.

NBA Legend

I remember hearing, can't recall where exactly, but I remember hearing that he's in the Suicide Squad.

I'm not sure what that is, but nonetheless, he's apparently a part of it. So there ya go.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Tell dee troot!

NBA Superstar

tell the truth. TELL the truth

try hard african in a bad try hard sports movie

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Tell dee troot!

god i hate when this preview spams me i get that cringy feeling like someone rubbing a balloon

NBA rookie of the year

i wont even get into Jada who was hot as fukk in Boys in the Hood but turned into a dike doing white movies. yeah she gets small parts in some decent movies but i swear she's overrated too.
    Menace II Society

But he's going to be in Suicide Squad.

I watched Menace II Society last night. He was VERY convincing in the small part as Caine's cousin Harold who was killed in a car jack.

"Get out of the car Caine. I ain't goin out like dat."