Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default I feel No Sympathy for the Rockets.

Seriously, you guys are shitting on Harden who dropped 34, and praising Dwight for playing his little heart out to put up 26 & 11, 2-3 numbers imo, but quite far from the dominance of a true big.

Dwight chose this Team.

The same exact system as his previous Team, the Lakers.

The same one track minded Coach

Same inconsistent role players

Same Ballhog Co-Star

And yes, the same results.

First round exit.

I remember fans and the media talking so much shit about how Houston was the perfect destination for Dwight , but now we see that was based on the hype of him playing next to Harden.

This Team is no different then last year's Lakers, except the pussyass ni99a Dwight came in with a more positive attitude.

Accepting Harden's scoring binges, Parsons' disappearing acts, Asik's disappointment in his role, and the incompetence of Lin and Mchale.

Default Re: I feel No Sympathy for the Rockets.

tl;dr

Banned

stfu Lakers fan

We know

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Seriously, you guys are shitting on Harden who dropped 34, and praising Dwight for playing his little heart out to put up 26 & 11, 2-3 numbers imo, but quite far from the dominance of a true big.

Dwight chose this Team.

The same exact system as his previous Team, the Lakers.

The same one track minded Coach

Same inconsistent role players

Same Ballhog Co-Star

And yes, the same results.

First round exit.

I remember fans and the media talking so much shit about how Houston was the perfect destination for Dwight , but now we see that was based on the hype of him playing next to Harden.

This Team is no different then last year's Lakers, except the pussyass ni99a Dwight came in with a more positive attitude.

Accepting Harden's scoring binges, Parsons' disappearing acts, Asik's disappointment in his role, and the incompetence of Lin and Mchale.
    Warriors were the better option.

So we should bash the star center who put prime numbers while playing great defense, instead of the overrated chucker who plays no d?

oh wait, op is a lakers fan, makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    So we should bash the star center who put prime numbers while playing great defense, instead of the overrated chucker who plays no d?

oh wait, op is a lakers fan, makes sense
    stay off Dwights dick.

I'm no Harden fan, not even close , but how can you blame this guy when Mchale basically changed the Team's pecking order in the middle of the series, yea Howard played good here and there, but you can't pick and choose when you wanna be the man, and thats exactly what Dwight does,one minute he wants the ball on every play , then when they lose he looks to his Teammates like they screwed the series.

Imo, these guys would of won if Howard accepted his role as a paint presence defender and pick an roll extraordinaire, instead he really thinks he's a great post player, only time he made great moves was when Lopez completely backed off from fear of picking up a third or fourth foul.

How many times did we see Harden have to force the ball down into the post to him? His own game suffered because of it. Instead of creating he's forced to become a facilitator.

I really Blame Mchale most of all for his questionable sets, but trust me this guy Dwight will use that third year option in his contract to leave if they lose next year.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Howard played well.

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

I like the quote ESPN showed from Jack Ramsay

"Teams that play together beat those teams with superior players who play more as individuals."

Harden getting ether'd from beyond the grave

i dislike the rockets as much as the next guy, but you're underrating this blazers team.

I feel bad for the smaller percentage of players and fans. It was obvious when the heat was turned up, chaos took over. Too many head cases on that team, from the coach on down. Hopefully Houston makes some good off-season moves.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

stay off Dwights dick.

I'm no Harden fan, not even close , but how can you blame this guy when Mchale basically changed the Team's pecking order in the middle of the series, yea Howard played good here and there, but you can't pick and choose when you wanna be the man, and thats exactly what Dwight does,one minute he wants the ball on every play , then when they lose he looks to his Teammates like they screwed the series.

Imo, these guys would of won if Howard accepted his role as a paint presence defender and pick an roll extraordinaire, instead he really thinks he's a great post player, only time he made great moves was when Lopez completely backed off from fear of picking up a third or fourth foul.

How many times did we see Harden have to force the ball down into the post to him? His own game suffered because of it. Instead of creating he's forced to become a facilitator.

I really Blame Mchale most of all for his questionable sets, but trust me this guy Dwight will use that third year option in his contract to leave if they lose next year.
    Harden looked timid as fook in the 4th last night. Dwight was the only reason they were in it.

stay off Dwights dick.
    Ha! thanks for warning me beofre reading your dwight hate infested nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    i dislike the rockets as much as the next guy, but you're underrating this blazers team.
    Not at all, they were evenly matched tbh, but we all know The Rockets should not have been three down in this series.

You guys are making excuses for this Team.

No one's saying Dwight played terrible, but he phucks up chemistry , imo the series was lost when Mchale decided to put the Ball in Lin or Howards hands instead of sticking with what got them there.

Learning to shoot layups

exactly

especially that primadonna coward

hey rockets season is over in the 1st round and the lakers get embiid

coward made his bed now he has to lay in it

unfortunately for him his bed is full of nails