Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Germans to protest against Islam....

Sieg Heil!

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Ze Germans marching en masse in protest of a religion they don't like?

Surely, this will end well.

People do have a right to protect their own country and culture. Just because one guy took it to a horrible extreme 70 years ago doesn't mean it's something people should be afraid to discuss openly, or seek to implement policy that sets firm boundaries and limits without violating any human rights.

If the vast majority of Germans do not want muslims in their country, they should insist that the government do something about it. Severely limiting immigration from Muslim countries or prohibiting certain Muslim rituals/lifestyle in Germany is completely fair. Having a beef with particular elements/groups does not mean you have a blanket beef with all foreign/different elements.

The way society is set up now, everyone is just salivating for the opportunity to proclaim their self righteousness for a few minutes of attention, and the media is just standing by waiting to offer up some poor soul who dared step out of our modern sensitivity prison for a feeding frenzy.

People need to stop being afraid to be honest about how they feel, just because a bunch of self-loathing effeminate liberal nerdf@gs are out there desperate to have someone hear them cry out about how much better they are for being tolerant. PC McCarthyism has gotten way out of hand. PTB (Powers That Be) want people focused on fighting against cultural opponents so they are less focused on internal power abuses. If there were no muslims in germany, if there were no illegal immigrants in America, etc. there would be more time and more demand in the 24 hour news cycle to scrutinize government officials more. And that's not what they want.

The sad thing is fukking bleeding heart pvssy dweebs buy into any bullshit fed to them about the important of diversity, or how blindly accepted "tolerance" (submission) and all this shit in the name of being cool, trendy, rebellious, anti establishment, edgy, hip, progressive. Why the FUKC would you want to weaken your own country to appease people who take advantage of it, unless you're one of the losers who feels like a helpless worm at the bottom of the social totem pole, i.e. deucewallaces, and you've got a grudge to bear against all things traditional, since you've been shunned and unaccepted by normal groups and cliques all your life like he has.

Too much beta out there today. Lemme tell you somethin, Muslims aint beta. Thugs in the ghetto aint beta. Mexican cartel gangbangers aint beta. PC turds like boozehound, realmenweregreen, kyriethefuture, lamar doom, sarcastic, rosecity, kentatm, niko, ridonks, kevinnyc are gonna eventually find out that takin that beta approach and sliding over to make room for all these elements is not going to end in a happy kumbaya circle where everyone is holding hands, its going to result in civilized people getting run the fukk over. Oh but look, look how nurturing and sensitive they'll look in the meantime for playing mr nice guy in the meantime and saying yes to everyone else at the expense (and often demonization) of anyone white, or successful, or christian, whatever. OMG they're so cool! So intellectually advanced, yeah! THey're just like, showing everyone how like, other people just arent as deep and progressive as they are bc like, their college professor tolded them that like the corportations are just like little eichmans man, and its so much more cooler and progressive and edgy and different to be a doormat for minorities bc thats like, so anti establishment. ooooooh, how cool man. its a good identity to fall back on when you arent athletic or smart or funny or good with women or confident, its just like, screw all those stupid establishment people who are. i'm so much better than them because i cheer GOOOO MUSLIMS, YAH!!!!

Last edited by Akrazotile; 12-16-2014 at 01:39 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    If the vast majority of Germans do not want muslims in their country, they should insist that the government do something about it. Severely limiting immigration from Muslim countries or prohibiting certain Muslim rituals/lifestyle in Germany is completely fair.
    The Final Solutionee has become the Final Solutioner

Anti-Jewish legislation in prewar Germany:

[INDENT]1933

Akrazotile, this is only what, 15.000 people..... some combination of nationalistic morons & nazis/racists, thats all.... you have these crazy protests everywhere, with any type of topic you could ever imagine..... its the land of the free afterall.........

Reality actually is, muslims in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany etc. become very secular by my experience and majority have assimilated very nicely.... there is no "islamisation" there.... except if you mean "islamisation" because of that damn part where muslims EXIST there..... and still have to practice their religion at times, then ok yea, you simply dont want muslims in your country.... you simply.... dont... like.... their..... "ways".... oh mi oh my..... so different.... dunt want itttttt.... pls let meh not see them when i walk outside...... plssss..... uh oh look dat guy has black hair & black eyes and i have blond hair & blue eyes.... disguuuusstinnggg... uh oh look dat woman has a veil on her head..... noooooooooooo im gunna dieeeezzz!! helpz! no izzlamizataattion!!!
    Last edited by pauk; 12-16-2014 at 02:27 AM.

NBA Legend

The Final Solutionee has become the Final Solutioner

Anti-Jewish legislation in prewar Germany:

1933–1934

The first wave of legislation, from 1933 to 1934, focused largely on limiting the participation of Jews in German public life. The first major law to curtail the rights of Jewish citizens was the "Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service" of April 7, 1933, according to which Jewish and "politically unreliable" civil servants and employees were to be excluded from state service. The new Civil Service Law was the German authorities' first formulation of the so-called Aryan Paragraph, a kind of regulation used to exclude Jews (and often by extension other "non-Aryans") from organizations, professions, and other aspects of public life.

In April 1933, German law restricted the number of Jewish students at German schools and universities. In the same month, further legislation sharply curtailed "Jewish activity" in the medical and legal professions. Subsequent laws and decrees restricted reimbursement of Jewish doctors from public (state) health insurance funds. The city of Berlin forbade Jewish lawyers and notaries to work on legal matters, the mayor of Munich disallowed Jewish doctors from treating non-Jewish patients, and the Bavarian Interior Ministry denied admission of Jewish students to medical school.

At the national level, the Nazi government revoked the licenses of Jewish tax consultants; imposed a 1.5 percent quota on admission of "non-Aryans" to public schools and universities; fired Jewish civilian workers from the army; and, in early 1934, [COLOR="Red"]forbade Jewish actors to perform on the stage or screen.
    [/COLOR]

Local governments also issued regulations that affected other spheres of Jewish life: in Saxony, Jews could no longer slaughter animals according to ritual purity requirements, effectively preventing them from obeying Jewish dietary laws.

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article....uleId=10005681

But the German people had every right to strip the Jews of their rights and prohibiting their lifestyle/rituals doe. Especially the actors

Nothing in my post said anything about rights of employment or schooling. I said prohibiting a further migratory influx of a particular group, or prohibiting mass demonstration of foreign culture is fair game. Some middle class guy working as an IT manager in Germany who happens to be Muslim should have no problem with enactments like that because there is very little chance someone meeting that description is an extremist. It's the extremists that should not be welcomed.

IN FACT, if you want to stick to the example of Judaism, you want to know which country has the biggest problem right now with Jewish religious extremists?

Israel.

Look up Haredi jews, i.e. ultra orthodox in Israel. They are becoming a huge headache and a burden for the country's majority secular jewish population. Even other jews in Israel want something done about these people, who are having like 10 kids a piece and multiplying exponentially and causing all sorts of havoc, harassing secular people, starting public demonstrations over basically anything that relates to the 21st century.

Countries that want to live in a peaceful, civilized, safe, modern environment should address extremist or threatening elements swiftly and effectively. It doesn't mean address them with violence or civil rights violations. It means address them with ultimatums. Say, 'this is our culture, we will only permit x amount of deviance from it, and if you deviate further we're booting you. period.'

Simple as that.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 12-16-2014 at 02:45 AM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Akrazotile, this is only what, 15.000 people..... some combination of nationalistic morons & nazis/racists, thats all.... you have these crazy protests everywhere, with any type of topic you could ever imagine..... its the land of the free afterall.........

Reality actually is, muslims in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany etc. become very secular by my experience and majority have assimilated very nicely.... there is no "islamisation" there.... except if you mean "islamisation" because of that damn part where muslims EXIST there..... and still have to practice their religion at times, then ok yea, you simply dont want muslims in your country.... you simply.... dont... like.... their..... "ways".... oh mi oh my..... so different.... dunt want itttttt.... pls let meh not see them when i walk outside...... plssss..... uh oh look dat guy has black hair & black eyes and i have blond hair & blue eyes.... disguuuusstinnggg... uh oh look dat woman has a veil on her head..... noooooooooooo im gunna dieeeezzz!! helpz! no izzlamizataattion!!!

edit: misread a portion of this post, but my point here remains.

Evidently there is some degree of it or people wouldn't be bothered. Maybe it's not a huge degree, I don't personally know, but it doesn't matter. Anyone in Germany should feel free to have an opinion on the matter, and it DOES NOT have to conform to the soapbox standard of 'pauk'.

If Germans don't want to deal with a potential shift in demographics of their country, they're completely welcome to say so and come up with reasonable ways to address that. They're not obliged to your tolerance and sensitivity standards. You can try to intimidate people by mocking them all you want. Nobody's required to care what you think.

Why is it your job to babysit german muslims anyway? What purpose does it serve for you besides making you feel like Captain Rescuer in front of everyone who is looking? How many immigrants do you shelter in your own home? How many hours do you spend helping the less fortunate? How many peace corps trips have you made to third world countries? I'm guessing that answer to all those is none. You aren't concerned with helping people, your concern is having everyone see you as a moralist. Which means you get to sit there in an armchair and 'decide' that people a thousand miles away in another country should have to live up to your standards of benevolence, and thats what makes you feel like youve done your good deed and you're the good guy and you have a moral edge on anyone who disagrees. Good for you. Your denial mechanism is a well-oiled machine. Kudos boss.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 12-16-2014 at 03:10 AM.

Banned

Nothing in my post said anything about rights of employment or schooling. I said prohibiting a further migratory influx of a particular group, or prohibiting mass demonstration of foreign culture is fair game.
    Ooooooh, so you're saying you're more in line with KKK policy than Nazi policy. Got it.

Get your hoods ready Germany, you got some Muslems to keep outta your country.

Akrazotile...

Why is it specifically your job to babysit your country anyway? What purpose does it serve for you besides making you feel like Captain Rescuer in front of everyone who is looking? How many Country men do you shelter in your own home? How many hours do you spend helping the less fortunate? How many peace corps trips have you made in your own country? I'm guessing that answer to all those is none. You aren't seriously concerned with helping people or your country, your concern is having everyone see you as a moralist. Which means you get to sit there in an armchair and 'decide' that people a thousand miles away in another country should have to live up to your standards of what you think is benevolence, and thats what makes you feel like youve done your good deed and you're the good guy and you have a moral edge on anyone who disagrees. Good for you. Your denial mechanism is a well-oiled machine. Kudos boss.

See how that works? Same can work by inserting race or religion there aswell.....
    Last edited by pauk; 12-16-2014 at 03:28 AM.

NBA Legend

Ooooooh, so you're saying you're more in line with KKK policy than Nazi policy. Got it.

Get your hoods ready Germany, you got some Muslems to keep outta your country.

Yeah. I mean people in Germany are free to debate tribalcentric ideals that you might see espoused by the KKK, Jesse and Al, Spike, Stephen A, Ruben Navarrette, Sonia Sotomayor etc. Have you ever read the jewish holy text, the Talmud? It's the epitome of tribalcentric.

Something kind of along those lines.

They shouldn't be afraid to discuss things just because they're white and people with less power than them will try to portray them as the boogie man unless they acquiesce to other people's own self-interested ways of thinking. People needn't let fear and guilt and social pressure be used as coercive leverage against them.
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 12-16-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Banned

Yeah. I mean people in Germany are free to debate tribalcentric ideals that you might see espoused by the KKK, Jesse and Al, Spike, Stephen A, Ruben Navarrette, Sonia Sotomayor etc.

Something kind of along those lines.

They shouldn't be afraid to discuss things just because they're white and people with less power than them will try to portray them as the boogie man unless they acquiesce to other people's own self-interested ways of thinking.
    ...Only if it is geared toward Muslems doe.

If Germans decide they want to party like its 1939 again and they decide to deal with the Eternal Jew dilemma with those same tactics... well then that would just be wrong, amirite?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Akrazotile...

Why is it specifically your job to babysit your country anyway? What purpose does it serve for you besides making you feel like Captain Rescuer in front of everyone who is looking? How many Country men do you shelter in your own home? How many hours do you spend helping the less fortunate? How many peace corps trips have you made in your own country? I'm guessing that answer to all those is none. You aren't seriously concerned with helping people or your country, your concern is having everyone see you as a moralist. Which means you get to sit there in an armchair and 'decide' that people a thousand miles away in another country should have to live up to your standards of what you think is benevolence, and thats what makes you feel like youve done your good deed and you're the good guy and you have a moral edge on anyone who disagrees. Good for you. Your denial mechanism is a well-oiled machine. Kudos boss.

See how that works? Same can work by inserting race or religion there aswell.....

Because this is where I live. So I want the most optimal present, and the best possible future for the generations that will succeed me, which will include my own children and their children.

You serious dude? You askin why I should care about the country my own country?

NBA Legend

...Only if it is geared toward Muslems doe.

If Germans decide they want to party like its 1939 again and they decide to deal with the Eternal Jew dilemma with those same tactics... well then that would just be wrong, amirite?

With the same tactics they did in 1939 or with the same tactics I outlined with regards to present day Moslims??

Again, Germans can feel however they want. They cannot round people up like cattle and they cannot exterminate people, but if the majority of Germans want to live only among their own culture in their own country, they're free to pursue policy that will encourage that effect. Jews have been kicked out of many countries, many times. At the end of the day they've proven as a group to be an asset to social and economic progress, which is why they're never banned for long.

Most people don't want to kick any groups out of their country who are assimilating reasonably and contributing to the economy. People who refuse to assimilate, out-reproduce the historic majority, and depend on social services? There is no obligation a country has to any people like that. Nobody HAS to want that, and people can feel completely free to express their opposition to it. You're free to support it too for some bizarre reason if you want, but usually those kind of social justice warrior extremists are just trying to fill a void in their life. Its purpose is a retaliation against the man, not a service to those in need.

Yes there are klan grand masters and all that who want to kick everyone who isnt a white anglo saxon protestant out of the country. They're free to feel that way. Most people do not. The problem is, if someone happens to agree with any portion of what they stand for, they'll be immediately lumped in with them purely as a smear tactic. Human minds are prone to inductive reasoning, and assuming "well if he isnt with US.... then he MUST be with them!" Very simple and base minds are even more prone to this. That's why you hear that "republicans are racist" when there are tons of republicans who predicate none of their prejudices (we all have prejudices) on skin color, but rather culture and behavior and other factors, but liberals with an agenda want to paint all republicans as backwoods noose-wielding predators because all the other liberals will easily believe that shit and see them as the enemy.

If everyone throws their own opinion into the hat for discussion, ultimately reason and logic should prevail. Look how all the ISH liberals always have the EXACT SAME OPINION on everything. The reality is they don't even HAVE opinions on hardly anything they talk about, but when they feel compelled to contribute something to the discussion they just stick with something thats safe and has been given the seal of social approval. And if someone disagrees with them, the fact is these liberals are out of their comfort zone giving individual opinions to begin with, they're certainly not prepared to actually defend them against scrutiny, so out come the smear tactics, diversions, straw men, and so forth. Me? I decided long ago, never to walk in any ones shadow. If I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believed. No matter WHAT they take from me, they can't take away my digggggnittttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Banned

Yeah I'm not reading all that, but if you think a Nation enacting laws to bar specific groups of people's civil rights and immigration privilege is a good idea... Germany too of all places , then by all means grab your hood, fly over there, grow yourself a bad ass Hitler stache and lead the charge.
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 12-16-2014 at 04:13 AM.

NBA Legend

Yeah I'm not reading all that, but if you think a Nation enacting laws to bar specific groups of people's civil rights and immigration privilege is a good idea... Germany too of all places , then by all means grab your hood, fly over there, grow yourself a bad ass Hitler stache and lead the charge.

Ze Germans marching en masse in protest of a religion they don't like?

Surely, this will end well.

Nothing wrong with it, Islam needs to go from Europe.