Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: 76ers like them Knees: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers

Quote Originally Posted by clipse026
    can you read?
    So it's the Pelicans that gave the pick to the Sixers? I'm confused as hell. If so then the Sixers are headed in the right direction after all.

Sixers|Eagles|Phillies StateProperty's Avatar

Default Re: 76ers like them Knees: New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers

Sixers don't need Wiggins for this trade to be a win. If they can get one of Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Gordon it's great, and one of GRob3/McGary/one of these international guys with that other pick, it's icing on the cake.

Of course, Wiggins is the prize. But a steady load of future all-stars away from him in '14.

Anyone knows what happened with this trade?

It never became official (not confirmed on the Sixers web site, NBA transactions, etc). I thought it was a matter of waiting for physicals to clear or something, but I see nothing...

Did this get called off, was never factual, or just pending paperwork? What's the status?

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    Anyone knows what happened with this trade?

It never became official (not confirmed on the Sixers web site, NBA transactions, etc). I thought it was a matter of waiting for physicals to clear or something, but I see nothing...

Did this get called off, was never factual, or just pending paperwork? What's the status?
    http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/130712-pelicans-trade

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

had2gambl