Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Magic Johnson" Your The Best Player in the World" (LeBron James)

hope kobe doesn't hear this. Magic just said it in the post game. He looked like he was about to have a seizure talking about LeBron he was like a gospel peacher.

Default Re: Magic Johnson" Your The Best Player in the World" (LeBron James)

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    hope kobe doesn't hear this. Magic just said it in the post game. He looked like he was about to have a seizure talking about LeBron he was like a gospel peacher.
    He said it many times today during the half time.

It's true right now.

Yea he was like that when talking about the Lakers struggles too... he is such a homer lol he is trying to send a message to Kobe and the Lakers.

Are we seriously going to have a thread every time anyone involved in the NBA says "LeBron is the best" or "Kobe is the best"? This is getting retarded.

Magic seems pretty giddy that he Lakers are struggling. I guess he doesn't want Kobe to get #5

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Why should kobe give a sh!t?....This is about Champiosnship titles, not "Best player in the game Titles"...

Anyway...LeBron>>Kobe..FACT.
    I think you quoted the wrong person. Swaggin was the one mentioning that this was to motivate Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Are we seriously going to have a thread every time anyone involved in the NBA says "LeBron is the best" or "Kobe is the best"? This is getting retarded.
    He just didn't say that. He was slurping LeBron to the max. hopefully it goes up on youtube or something. Like Mike Wilbon was like calm down Magic. I was laughing, wasn't expecting him to go so hard.

So damn true, LeBron is amazing.

Saw a basketball once

LeBron James is the best player in the league, hands down. Kobe couldn't hold his jock-strap right now.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I am sure Kobe cares much less about this than most people on the forum.

Omg, Magic has common sense!?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Anyone who thinks Kobe is better than LeBron right now is a complete dumbass and this is coming from a laker fan.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Kobe has bigger problems to worry about than what Magic said.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiei
    I am sure Kobe cares much less about this than most people on the forum.
    Me too, I don't even know why people bother with this anymore.

It's worn out, you barely even see the puppet commercials anymore.

But I know how Magic (and pretty much any analyst) can get when they are speaking about how perfect they think Lebron is.....

What is it about him that seems to make people lose control over themselves?

I remember when Mark Jackson said Lebron should've been Finals MVP just because he took that 07 Cavs team to the Finals or something like that.

Despite not winning the series or even one game. SMH...