Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

Default Re: When was the last time 10 white guys were all on court together?

last season Toronto had an all white line up on when they were blowing out the Bulls

Rasho
    Jose
    Delfino
    Humpries
    Kapono

somthing like that

Quote Originally Posted by shawbryant
    Obama would like to see all guys on court are black.
    Obama is not completely a black person...

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SHEED_ gangsta
    last season Toronto had an all white line up on when they were blowing out the Bulls

Rasho
    Jose
    Delfino
    Humpries
    Kapono

somthing like that
    Delfino and Calderon prob have some Taino ancestory in them (Correct me If I'm wrong.)

I'd think Jazz-Lakaz too

Sugar K

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Most White guys play a "Fundamentally Sound" game, which is a nice way of saying "boring as hell". Sure, you have your occasional anamolies like J-will, but of course the league reigned him in from that And-1 style, for whatever reason.

It's like the league doesn't want white guys with too much flavor for whatever reason. Probably because the black fans would accuse them of "acting black", so they play it safe with the usual stereotypes of "the black man dunks, the white man shoots" to keep everybody happy.

If we do see 10 white guys on the court together, thet BETTER be playing like Chevy Chase in that Fletch movie to hold anyone's interest.
    the toning down of and 1 style street ball moves are not from the league, the coaches are the ones most likely telling their players to limit their freestyling. i'm sure all coaches do not want a player who utilizes his street skills on the nba court.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Most White guys play a "Fundamentally Sound" game, which is a nice way of saying "boring as hell". Sure, you have your occasional anamolies like J-will, but of course the league reigned him in from that And-1 style, for whatever reason.

It's like the league doesn't want white guys with too much flavor for whatever reason. Probably because the black fans would accuse them of "acting black", so they play it safe with the usual stereotypes of "the black man dunks, the white man shoots" to keep everybody happy.

If we do see 10 white guys on the court together, thet BETTER be playing like Chevy Chase in that Fletch movie to hold anyone's interest.

#tbt

Coincides almost perfectly with the last time masonanddixon blew his load.