Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Where would Lebron rank with 6 Championships, 6 FMVPs, 6 MVPs, 6 All-Star MVPs?

just curious...

lets not act like he has not potential to do that and has not time to do that.....

Default Re: Where would Lebron rank with 6 Championships, 6 FMVPs, 6 MVPs, 6 All-Star MVPs?

20-30

College star

Default Re: Where would Lebron rank with 6 Championships, 6 FMVPs, 6 MVPs, 6 All-Star MVPs?

666 automatically makes him the GOAT forever.

Quote Originally Posted by winwin
    20-30
    lol ur evil

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Where would Brian Scalabrine rank withh 12 championships, 12 Finals MVPs, 12 MVPs, and 12 All-Star MVPs?

Above LeBron James, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Where would Brian Scalabrine rank withh 12 championships, 12 Finals MVPs, 12 MVPs, and 12 All-Star MVPs?

not sure if serious....

lets be realistic here.... i am talking about a player who truly has potential to do that....

he is 26 years old... he is the best player in the NBA.... has FINALLY a great team............ the future looks good my friend.... very good....

he has 2 MVPs, 2 All-Star MVPs already... he needs only 4 more MVPs and 4 more All-Star MVPs (those are piece of cake for him considering his talent...) and 6 rings to achieve this feat (that is more harder considering its a team accomplishment, no matter how good u are u cant win it if u dont have the pieces)........ im sure in next 11-14 seasons he has POTENTIAL to achieve this......

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen

Scal is already GOAT without those awards.

Banned

Where would Tony Allen rank with 8 championships, 7 finals MVPs, 7 MVPs, and 6 all-star MVPs?

Above LeBron just like Scal in that hypothetical.

He would be top 5 with a strong case for Top 3 depending on how Kobe ends his career.

Saw a basketball once

dude whats wrong with you? is all u think about lebron? Why don't you sit down
    and chill. everytime it's lebron this, lebron that calm the ***K down. the rest of us are worrying about if we get to see basketball this season with the lockout and ur worried about if lebrons dick is hard enough for u to sit on. the way you talk about lebron u would make his baby-mama jealous. Ur the type of fan athletes get security guards for shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CAstill
    He would be top 5 with a strong case for Top 3 depending on how Kobe ends his career.
    6 Rings
    6 FMVPs
    6 MVPs
    6 All-Star MVPs
    17++++ POTM (he already has the most of all time)
    100 triple doubles
    #1 scorer of all time (yep he is on the best pace ever to shatter kareems scoring record)
    and so on

not sure if serious.... thats GOAT...
    Last edited by pauk; 10-08-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

GOAT. But you can say that for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by thwarriorojmayo
    dude whats wrong with you? is all u think about lebron? Why don't you sit down
    and chill. everytime it's lebron this, lebron that calm the ***K down. the rest of us are worrying about if we get to see basketball this season with the lockout and ur worried about if lebrons dick is hard enough for u to sit on. the way you talk about lebron u would make his baby-mama jealous. Ur the type of fan athletes get security guards for shit.
    did the other kobe thread/threads got the same reception from you? in that case ok... i guess i had it coming...

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    GOAT. But you can say that for everyone.
    like i said...

lets be realistic here... i am talking about a player who has truly POTENTIAL to do that....

so NO you CANT say that for everyone....

Nothing Further

i'd say around top 15. he's quit way too many times to be GOAT.