Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    The thunder would be stupid to do this deal.

The thunder need to stop playing games and trade Westbrook for a REAL big.
    They need to go to the lakers and trade for pau Gasol.

Westbrook for Gasol.

This would make the thunder legit.

why not?

No.

Awful trade. Pau can stay in L.A. where his softness is welcomed.

Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire

No.

Awful trade. Pau can stay in L.A. where his softness is welcomed.

lol. Dude you're crazy. Thunder would rape.

Throw in James Harden.

Lakers would throw in a first and shannon brown. and 2nd rounder

KD+Pau. = Championship man.

Is it me or are trade suggestions from Lakers fan usually the nuttiest? The Thunder's current roster would mutilate what the Lakers have. I doubt they're just going to give Harden and Westbrook up for Gasol and Brown + a pick. The chemistry is definitely in OKC and like I said, Westbrook is not a finished product. If he's going to be traded it needs to be for someone of his caliber. I also think Harden earned a starting spot on the Thunder with his recent playoff performance, what has Brown done in the same vain recently? Gasol?

Thunder won't do that trade. Rondo's a very good player but how much better is he going to get from where he is at now? Meanwhile, Westbrook... the sky's the limit for him. Top 5 in the league? Perhaps one day

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    Is it me or are trade suggestions from Lakers fan usually the nuttiest? The Thunder's current roster would mutilate what the Lakers have. I doubt they're just going to give Harden and Westbrook up for Gasol and Brown + a pick. The chemistry is definitely in OKC and like I said, Westbrook is not a finished product. If he's going to be traded it needs to be for someone of his caliber. I also think Harden earned a starting spot on the Thunder with his recent playoff performance, what has Brown done in the same vain recently? Gasol?

lol.
    I wasn't serious man.

I would LOVE to get rid of both of them to gain westbrook and harden. Those guys are straight ballers. A BEAST, young back court.

To get that for Gasol and Brown?
    Maybe a few years ago, but Gasol wasn't shit last year.

now, if Gasol plays well and we deal him plus a pick for Westbrook, We are giving them a legit scoring post option plus a pick for westbrook. I would LOVE that deal. We are trading big for small, something you don't do but we have bigs. We need a point. A young one, at that.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Thunder won't do that trade. Rondo's a very good player but how much better is he going to get from where he is at now? Meanwhile, Westbrook... the sky's the limit for him. Top 5 in the league? Perhaps one day
    Well this season or next they both are Top 5.
    Point for Thunder being they maybe need more pass-first pg than Westbrook is. And they get that in Rondo, so they can run and gun as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    lol. Dude you're crazy. Thunder would rape.

Throw in James Harden.

Lakers would throw in a first and shannon brown. and 2nd rounder

KD+Pau. = Championship man.
    Bad trade for both teams. RW is only 23 yrs.old while Gasol just turned 31. I only trade him for a DH12 or CP3 type of players.

Kobe needs a good low post scorer for him to win an NBA Championship. Gasol played like crap in the 2nd round of the playoffs. The Lakers were swept by the Mavericks.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 12-01-2011 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    No..? Actually, nobody is acting like that whatsoever. Broussard is unrivaled when it comes to either embellishing facts or blowing "rumors" completely out of proportion.
    Actually, everyone on this board seems to think he's a jackass because he spouts out a lot of rumors and has "sources" (which every reporter has). Funny....it's always the kids on the internet hating on a guy who is doing his job and doing it very well.