Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    ummm OKC just traded for Perkins. Why would they trade him back, and then downgrade at the point?
    Yeah...this is what makes me think Broussard is trolling everyone.

Why is he reporting this now?

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Broussard: Boston offered Rondo+Green for Westbrook+Perk, OKC said no

Can't a player not be traded back to his old team within 6 months after he was traded?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore csklmf's Avatar

No return policy after 3 months, claimed by Thunder officials.

Ainge, it is not returnable after Halloween!!!

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease ClutchBucketz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    Damn it, came in here looking for that GIF was gonna post it myself

This Broussard character seems to harbor an anti-Celtics agenda.

Made that high school varsity squad

So let me get this straight....Sports Illustrated also reports that the Celtics have been trying to trade Rondo...And Broussard is still making it all up? Regardless if it was a different trade scenario, I think people need to back up on dude and let him do his job...

And on the real, If I was Ainge I would also be trying to trade Rondo, given that he is their youngest "chip" and a skilled yet limited point guard...Whether its Oklahoma or Indiana, you have to deal him if the right deal comes along...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    Tell me the last time Chris Broussard was right

:laff:

If it ain't WOJ or SAS, I ain't reading
    He was the right about LeBron going to Miami a day or two before "The Decision."

Actually, a Rondo for Westbrook isn't a bad deal for OKC, you trade away a chucker taking shots away from Durant and bring in a PG who thinks pass first and plays good D.

lol@Green for Perkins, though.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Actually, a Rondo for Westbrook isn't a bad deal for OKC, you trade away a chucker taking shots away from Durant and bring in a PG who thinks pass first and plays good D.

lol@Green for Perkins, though.
    Westbrooks plays good D as well, His on ball defense is better than Rondo's actually

Most likely untrue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    He was the right about LeBron going to Miami a day or two before "The Decision."
    He also reported Chicago and New York as likely destinations not even a week before. The guy is a disinformation junkie.
    Last edited by AMISTILLILL; 11-30-2011 at 05:40 PM.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    He also reported Chicago and New York as likely destinations not even a week before. The guy is a disinformation junkie.

Nah...he never said Rondo was headed to Chicago or New York...He merely said it was good idea (for New York) to go after him and a center...

Again, you can't have it both ways...U can't poo-poo Brossard's rumors and then act like he wasn't the first to break that the Celtics are looking to trade Rondo after Sports Illustrated and Fox Sports are now reporting the same thing...

Slow down, and let's see how this goes...Because beyond what you think, it does make sense to trade Rondo while he has some value...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    Nah...he never said Rondo was headed to Chicago or New York...He merely said it was good idea (for New York) to go after him and a center...

Again, you can't have it both ways...U can't poo-poo Brossard's rumors and then act like he wasn't the first to break that the Celtics are looking to trade Rondo after Sports Illustrated and Fox Sports are now reporting the same thing...

Slow down, and let's see how this goes...Because beyond what you think, it does make sense to trade Rondo while he has some value...
    My post was actually in reference to the person saying Broussard was right about LeBron going to Miami. For whatever reason I quoted a completely unrelated post.

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    My post was actually in reference to the person saying Broussard was right about LeBron going to Miami. For whatever reason I quoted a completely unrelated post.
    no one nailed the miami situation like stephen a smith. he said lebron/wade/bosh would join forces in miami two weeks before they did. he was adamant about it too. he said he would never speak to that 'source' again if he lied. people were just saying he was making ish up to get radio listeners. he isn't always right but he killed it on that one.

pretty sure it's already been pointed out but broussard's time frame doesn't make sense since you can't trade a player back within the same season. i think it has to be after the CBA expired in july.