Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Boussard: CP3 to Knicks very improbable. Most likely destination Clippers?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    If CP3 wants to sign with the Knicks he will sign with them and there is nothing that can stop him.

Clippers or some other team have good assets and are willing to trade them for CP3 ? Fine,he won't sign extension unless the trade is coming from NY.

I don't say he only wants to go to Knicks,but my point is clear - If he wants to be a Knick - he will be a Knick
    he wants to be a knick and get paid. no one will choose to be a knick for a huge paycut (despite what nyk fans think).

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Chris Boussard: CP3 to Knicks very improbable. Most likely destination Clippers?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    This guy will be worse than PB if Clippers start winning games

People want to play for the Lakers, not Clippers
    I didn't forget you either Kurple. Hating ass mofo. You and Nugz are both going to be getting an earful from me this year. You lost your 3 best players and may lose your 4th too man. We are going to have a bit of a role reversal this season. I think Nuggets fans on ISH forgot what it was like to be a bad team.. and will soon learn some humility.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Yup. U MAD dude. You were mad all season long and you better believe you got a target on the back of your fat head from me this season. When the Clippers do turn the corner I'm gonna be putting your ass on blast left and right for all the crap you talk.
    no, im not mad (well maybe at the countless worthless clipper threads you make every day). you said the same thing last time. and its the same answer as last time since you forgot already.

you are a homer...a huge one (currently biggest on this site by far). and you post tons of clippers shit here every day. glad im not the only one who finds it stupid. according to you every FA is going to be a clipper.

and "putting my ass on blast left and right" (i actually laughed out loud when i read that...thanks for that)

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    no, im not mad (well maybe at the countless worthless clipper threads you make every day). you said the same thing last time. and its the same answer as last time since you forgot already.

you are a homer...a huge one (currently biggest on this site by far). and you post tons of clippers shit here every day. glad im not the only one who finds it stupid. according to you every FA is going to be a clipper.

and "putting my ass on blast left and right" (i actually laughed out loud when i read that...thanks for that)
    LMFAO. I posted 2 Clippers threads today and I post them about every two weeks or so. LOL at you suggesting I post Clippers threads every day or even every week. You're grasping for straws old timer. 90 percent of my ISH material is non Clipper related.

i just realized its homer clipper fans vs homer knick fans crying about how badly cp3 wants to play for ONLY their team...this thread has hope afterall. lets see who can out-homer the other side.

i just realized its homer clipper fans vs homer knick fans crying about how badly cp3 wants to play for ONLY their team...this thread has hope afterall. lets see who can out-homer the other side.
    Hey.. I'll spare you the blade if you convert to a Clippers or Knicks fan. We know the Nuggets are sinking son. No Jr Smith, no Wilson Chandler, no Kenyon Martin.. and bye bye Nene.

I didn't forget you either Kurple. Hating ass mofo. You and Nugz are both going to be getting an earful from me this year. You lost your 3 best players and may lose your 4th too man. We are going to have a bit of a role reversal this season. I think Nuggets fans on ISH forgot what it was like to be a bad team.. and will soon learn some humility.
    who says that? seriously...

btw, we lost our 3 best players? damnit.

and forgetting what its like to be a bad team isnt so bad...i guess that means we were pretty good for awhile.

i do love the fact that you are the biggest homer here and yet get 'mad' when people call you out on it. cant have it both ways.

Hey.. I'll spare you the blade if you convert to a Clippers or Knicks fan. We know the Nuggets are sinking son. No Jr Smith, no Wilson Chandler, no Kenyon Martin.. and bye bye Nene.
    sinking like the clips did for decades?

dont care about the first 3...nene, not sure - depends on how much he signs for.

and no, not converting to a lac or nyk fan...i wonder which id choose if i had a gun to my head though. hmmm...

who says that? seriously...

btw, we lost our 3 best players? damnit.

and forgetting what its like to be a bad team isnt so bad...i guess that means we were pretty good for awhile.

i do love the fact that you are the biggest homer here and yet get 'mad' when people call you out on it. cant have it both ways.
    Nobody else really calls me a homer besides a few homers like yourself who aren't regulars on ISH and a few bitter Cavs fans or other people I've gotten into it with. People have now realized... that despite my abrasive approach at times.. most of my posts are NON Clipper related. The homer title doesn't fit if I'm posting a Clippers topic every couple weeks does it?

Just because you have nothing to report out of lil ol Denver doesn't mean anybody who occasionally brings up their team is a homer. The Clippers aren't a common topic on ISH by any stretch of the imagination. Go ahead and do a search and I guarantee you won't find me posting a Clipper thread a week on average. During the season sure.. but not the last few months.

LMFAO. I posted 2 Clippers threads today and I post them about every two weeks or so. LOL at you suggesting I post Clippers threads every day or even every week. You're grasping for straws old timer. 90 percent of my ISH material is non Clipper related.
    2 today, 4 yesterday, 10 the day before. blah blah blah...you post too much clipper-homer crap no matter how you try to spin it.

old timer? i guess if you are 12, most people are older than you here.

sinking like the clips did for decades?

dont care about the first 3...nene, not sure - depends on how much he signs for.

and no, not converting to a lac or nyk fan...i wonder which id choose if i had a gun to my head though. hmmm...
    I don't live in the past. I live in the present. You should be more worried about what's just ahead for your team.

2 today, 4 yesterday, 10 the day before. blah blah blah...you post too much clipper-homer crap no matter how you try to spin it.

old timer? i guess if you are 12, most people are older than you here.
    I'm actually 14 thank you very much.

Nobody else really calls me a homer besides a few homers like yourself who aren't regulars on ISH and a few bitter Cavs fans or other people I've gotten into it with. People have now realized... that despite my abrasive approach at times.. most of my posts are NON Clipper related. The homer title doesn't fit if I'm posting a Clippers topic every couple weeks does it?

Just because you have nothing to report out of lil ol Denver doesn't mean anybody who occasionally brings up their team is a homer. The Clippers aren't a common topic on ISH by any stretch of the imagination. Go ahead and do a search and I guarantee you won't find me posting a Clipper thread a week on average. During the season sure.. but not the last few months.
    no one else calls you a homer? doesnt change the fact that you are...even you know it. im pretty sure you are trying to let everyone know (and doing a damn good job at it unfortunately). i wasnt trying to "diss you" with that "homie" - just stating a fact that we all know.

The whole point is CP3 has supposedly said he WILL sign an extension for the Clippers prior to trade.
    Rule of thumb #1. Never take Chris Broussard's word worth anything

There are, however, a few other teams Paul would consider signing extensions with, most notably the Los Angeles Clippers. Yes, the Clippers.

Now that Blake Griffin plays for L.A.’s other team, the Clippers have become a hot destination franchise. Stacked with young talent, they could offer any combination of Eric Gordon, Mo Williams, DeAndre Jordan, Chris Kaman and Al-Farouq Aminu.

But while the Clippers like Paul, sources say they like Dwight Howard even more. The Clippers have made it clear to executives throughout the league that they will do whatever it takes -- outside of trading Griffin -- to get Howard, who will become a free agent at the same time as Paul, either this season or next summer. So they will not move the players they’ll try to use to get Howard to New Orleans for Paul.
    I want to know how exactly did you interpret what Broussard typed up?

Im trying to get a gauge on your reading comprehension because its clear that portion of the article alone has led you to begin creating the Chris Paul will be a Clipper
    "dream scenario" and ruling out all other options.

I have a dead serious question for Knicks fans and I want you to be HONEST.

Which trio is likely to be more successful over the next decade, have more chemistry and have more balance among themselves.

CP3
    Gordon
    Griffin

or

CP3
    Melo
    Amare

As a PG which duo is likely to flow with your game more. Ball movement, defense etc.
    Wins over the next decade? Clippers.

The Clippers could become a Title Contender at any time during the next 10 years. The addition of CP3 does not make them immediate favorites for a Title, but as Griffin & Gordon progress they will one day become a Title contender. How soon? Thats the question.

What will offer immediate Championship contention? Knicks.

The Knicks have a 5 year window of Title Contention. I dont see the city of New York handling a Big 3 that hasnt won a Title if they play together for any more than 5 years and haven't won a Championship.

As far as Chris Paul's game is concerned:

Amare is the best Pick & Roll PF in the NBA, thus D'Antoni can effectively run those same principles with Paul at PG that made Phoenix so competitive in a tougher Western Conference.

Blake Griffin so far looks to be better suited for lobs at the basket. Griffin statistically has shown to be far better off of screens at the basket or playing down low than he is as a Pick & Roll Man.

Carmelo's game doesn't clash with Paul's at all. Carmelo is one of the best one on one scorers in the NBA and he'll retain that role regardless of Paul's presence.

Eric Gordon can create his own shot & if he plays up to the level he had in the middle of the year he will emerge as a Top 5 SG soon. The only adjustment will be once again playing off the ball as he did with Baron Davis although Paul statistically is more ball dominant. That will change his approach to the game, although I assume it would be for the better.
    CP3 benefits in either way.
    Last edited by Rowe; 11-29-2011 at 04:35 AM.

I don't live in the past. I live in the present. You should be more worried about what's just ahead for your team.
    if clipper fans lived in the past, they would all kill themselves. no shit you cant live in the past.

of course in a few years you will relive the good ole days of 2011-2012 since you wont have anything else to talk about.