Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: I asked for no pickles on my Double Whopper and guess what they did...

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Don't eat burgers often, but Fatburger is legit. Probably the best tasting too. I'm in socal though so its probably dependent on location.

Best drive-thru burger? With fries? Gotta go with Mcdonalds. A double quarter pounder and fries. Literally can't go wrong if you're looking for that good combo with decent taste.

In-n-out is probably the best drive thru burger. Fries are trash as others said. Haven't had BK in YEARS but their whopper was good too.
    ask for the macsauce on that burger when you go to mcdonalds...

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Yeah that used to be some secret menu shit but it seems like they do it all the time now
    nice. haven't been there in a while, gonna have to go soon.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: I asked for no pickles on my Double Whopper and guess what they did...

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Don't eat burgers often, but Fatburger is legit. Probably the best tasting too. I'm in socal though so its probably dependent on location.

Best drive-thru burger? With fries? Gotta go with Mcdonalds. A double quarter pounder and fries. Literally can't go wrong if you're looking for that good combo with decent taste.

In-n-out is probably the best drive thru burger. Fries are trash as others said. Haven't had BK in YEARS but their whopper was good too.
    Their quarter pounder is 100% fresh beef. That beef actually tastes like it just came out of a BBQ instead of that frozen dry taste you get with most fast food burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    ask for the macsauce on that burger when you go to mcdonalds...
    Nah dude.

I hate big macs. And its cuz of that thousand island sauce.

Shiiiit, its my only knock on in-n-out. A testament to how good their burger is tho.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Their quarter pounder is 100% fresh beef. That beef actually tastes like it just came out of a BBQ instead of that frozen dry taste you get with most fast food burgers.
    Yup.

Mcdonald's gets a bad rap...but that's only because its super mainstream. If you're going that route AND want the 1-2 punch? It would be my go-to. Every time I've had that combo its been on point.

Cook your own dinner and stop depending on other people.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Cook your own dinner and stop depending on other people.
    Not everyone has the time to sit down and cook a meal, idiot. This thread is so full of bullshit in general it makes me sick. A bunch of fukking vegetable kick shitters and lazy slobs. You are both equally worthless.

Don

[QUOTE=egokiller]Don

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

[QUOTE=egokiller]Don

people talk shit about 10-15 dollar burgers, like at a decent hotel or a decent restaurant, but that shit is worth it. I don't know any fast food place that has a good burger.

Dude said burgers don't cause heart disease, maybe not, but if you eat a real ****in burger that shit is way beyond what any normal sized human should be eating in one serving. Dudes aren't supposed to have like a half pound of ground beef. But for some reason it makes you feel so ****ing good after you eat it. It's like raw energy. I don't even feel like that after I eat a similar amount of steak, and I don't get cheese on my shit, either.

-Smak

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    people talk shit about 10-15 dollar burgers, like at a decent hotel or a decent restaurant, but that shit is worth it. I don't know any fast food place that has a good burger.

Dude said burgers don't cause heart disease, maybe not, but if you eat a real ****in burger that shit is way beyond what any normal sized human should be eating in one serving. Dudes aren't supposed to have like a half pound of ground beef. But for some reason it makes you feel so ****ing good after you eat it. It's like raw energy. I don't even feel like that after I eat a similar amount of steak, and I don't get cheese on my shit, either.

-Smak
    It's not the beef itself that's bad for you.

It's the bread, oils, and condiments.

There's tons of people who live primarily off meat every single meal and have perfect health.

The Eskimos eat nothing but meat almost all year round and have the lowest rates of cancer of any population group.

Obviously ANY fast food meal is bad. But if you remove the bread and other BS it's not terribly unhealthy. The oils they cook the beef with are horrible though so it should be avoided 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    what's wrong with pickles
    This. If anything, I'm asking for extra pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    It's not the beef itself that's bad for you.

It's the bread, oils, and condiments.

There's tons of people who live primarily off meat every single meal and have perfect health.

The Eskimos eat nothing but meat almost all year round and have the lowest rates of cancer of any population group.

Obviously ANY fast food meal is bad. But if you remove the bread and other BS it's not terribly unhealthy. The oils they cook the beef with are horrible though so it should be avoided 99% of the time.
    what's bad about the bread?

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    they put ****ing pickles on my double whopper. Completely ruined my dinner. These people don't even deserve minimum wage. God damn retards
    they did that on purpose because they know that you're a bitch