Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: I asked for no pickles on my Double Whopper and guess what they did...

why would you want no pickles? pickles and ketchup on a burger is some GOAT shit. soggy lettuce and mayo is the shit i always nix.

Default Re: I asked for no pickles on my Double Whopper and guess what they did...

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey

when you go to burger king you get a burger.

their chicken is posion thats why they selling a 10 piece for a buck.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    why would you want no pickles? pickles and ketchup on a burger is some GOAT shit. soggy lettuce and mayo is the shit i always nix.
    Nah, ketchup on a burger sucks. Mayo and mustard.

when you go to burger king you get a burger.

their chicken is posion thats why they selling a 10 piece for a buck.
    Their spicy chicken sandwich was pretty good when i tried it. they had that special where you could get a spicy chicken and a regular whopper for $6. granted, this was when i was in the middle of ****ing nowhere texas so i didn't have many options for a quick bite. haven't gone to bk since returning to AZ bc like the other guy said, bunch of lazy teenagers running it. same reason i won't do popeyes. chicken has to be cooked right and handled right to prevent cross contamination.

i only trust chick fil a as far as fast food goes, them people will help you change a tire if need be

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Nah, ketchup on a burger sucks. Mayo and mustard.

mustard on a pretzel or hotdog is dope but on a burger mixed with mayo?

**** you smoke.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Their spicy chicken sandwich was pretty good when i tried it. they had that special where you could get a spicy chicken and a regular whopper for $6. granted, this was when i was in the middle of ****ing nowhere texas so i didn't have many options for a quick bite. haven't gone to bk since returning to AZ bc like the other guy said, bunch of lazy teenagers running it. same reason i won't do popeyes. chicken has to be cooked right and handled right to prevent cross contamination.

i only trust chick fil a as far as fast food goes, them people will help you change a tire if need be
    One time awhile back my alternator died in the drive through of in n out and some guys who worked there pushed me through and took my order. Getting towed sucked but at least I had a dank cheeseburger while I waited.

When I was a kid I remember BK being pretty legit. They had the flame broil going on and the place smelled great from outside and they had some tasty burgers. I don

mustard on a pretzel or hotdog is dope but on a burger mixed with mayo?

**** you smoke.
    I

[QUOTE=warriorfan]One time awhile back my alternator died in the drive through of in n out and some guys who worked there pushed me through and took my order. Getting towed sucked but at least I had a dank cheeseburger while I waited.

When I was a kid I remember BK being pretty legit. They had the flame broil going on and the place smelled great from outside and they had some tasty burgers. I don

[QUOTE=warriorfan]One time awhile back my alternator died in the drive through of in n out and some guys who worked there pushed me through and took my order. Getting towed sucked but at least I had a dank cheeseburger while I waited.

yeah i remember BK being good when i was a kid too, the smell when you drove by one was good. they have definitely gone down in quality tho.

inn n out is legit too.
    In n out has good burgers but the fries are poverty-stricken and shitty

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    That has always been the knock on in n out but I feel like they stepped up their fries recently. I think they cook them for longer now. Before they were bland and soggy and almost inedible. Now they are still bland but much crispier. Throw some salt and ketchup on it and it ain’t bad. Plus you know they are fresh you can see them cut them up right on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    Good idea. From now on I won't go to BK anymore. Five Guys is much better
    Five Guys is in the same tier as BK and Jack.

Go to In N Out, ZinBurger, Smash Burger, Habit, Blake's Lottaburger, Fatbuger, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    That's because you are either supposed to get Animal Fries or ask for them to be well done.

[QUOTE=warriorfan]That has always been the knock on in n out but I feel like they stepped up their fries recently. I think they cook them for longer now. Before they were bland and soggy and almost inedible. Now they are still bland but much crispier. Throw some salt and ketchup on it and it ain

Don't eat burgers often, but Fatburger is legit. Probably the best tasting too. I'm in socal though so its probably dependent on location.

Best drive-thru burger? With fries? Gotta go with Mcdonalds. A double quarter pounder and fries. Literally can't go wrong if you're looking for that good combo with decent taste.

In-n-out is probably the best drive thru burger. Fries are trash as others said. Haven't had BK in YEARS but their whopper was good too.

i ask for well done fries so they are crispy. soggy fries are nasty.
    Yeah that used to be some secret menu shit but it seems like they do it all the time now