Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops



Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2019, 01:12 PM   #1
AirTupac
Make ISH Great Again
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,132
Exclamation Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Denver fans
Boston fans
And the rest

Where yall retards at while I sit at the mountain top. I told Denver fans "enjoy celebrating regular season wins when Lakers come back storming to the finals"


LMAOOOOO like I said, Lakers. ALWAYS. Win. One way or another.
AirTupac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:14 PM   #2
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 28,223
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Denver fans
Boston fans
And the rest

Where yall retards at while I sit at the mountain top. I told Denver fans "enjoy celebrating regular season wins when Lakers come back storming to the finals"


LMAOOOOO like I said, Lakers. ALWAYS. Win. One way or another.

Always win except when they haven't
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #3
SpaceJam2
Banned
 
SpaceJam2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 6,315
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Rooting for the Pelicans with you...
SpaceJam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #4
AirTupac
Make ISH Great Again
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,132
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
Always win except when they haven't

Totally forgot about Jazz (no surprise, irrelevant since creation). So much for Jazz being a serious contender this season. So much for all that bragging about regular season wins ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD Lakers are back to contenders.


How's Tyson Chandler > Dwight and Javale doing

AirTupac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:20 PM   #5
Smoke117
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 25,140
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

...right. Of course the Lakers were going to be good when they have two top five players in the league. Anyone who said otherwise was just trolling. You keep obsessing over it, though, if it makes you feel better.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:23 PM   #6
AirTupac
Make ISH Great Again
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,132
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
...right. Of course the Lakers were going to be good when they have two top five players in the league. Anyone who said otherwise was just trolling. You keep obsessing over it, though, if it makes you feel better.


I'm talking about previous years when we were going through a complete rebuild. It was inevitable Lakers would build assets and get a big name. Happens every time. Most fans doubted it. Then when LeBron came, they said he came to make movies. Now that the prophecy is fulfilled, you retards are backtracking

Even THIS year. They were loling at Lakers being done. Jeanie is done. Lakers are never going to make it back to what they were. Yall trash.
AirTupac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:25 PM   #7
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 28,223
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I'm talking about previous years when we were going through a complete rebuild. It was inevitable Lakers would build assets and get a big name. Happens every time. Most fans doubted it. Then when LeBron came, they said he came to make movies. Now that the prophecy is fulfilled, you retards are backtracking

Even THIS year. They were loling at Lakers being done. Jeanie is done. Lakers are never going to make it back to what they were. Yall trash.

those previous years when you disappeared just like the Lakers?
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:27 PM   #8
Smoke117
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 25,140
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
those previous years when you disappeared just like the Lakers?

lol Exactly. OP acting like he was standing strong and supporting the team when they were utterly worthless. He's a fair weather fan if there ever was one.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:27 PM   #9
AirTupac
Make ISH Great Again
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,132
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
those previous years when you disappeared just like the Lakers?


I love this part. When you guys start making up things because you are cornered. Eat my purple n gold shit bitch
AirTupac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:32 PM   #10
bitedez
Decent playground baller
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 345
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
I love this part. When you guys start making up things because you are cornered. Eat my purple n gold shit bitch
Might want to see a physician if you're shitting purple and gold right now
bitedez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:33 PM   #11
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 28,223
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitedez
Might want to see a physician if you're shitting purple and gold right now

he needs a doctor for sure but not that kind
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:34 PM   #12
AirTupac
Make ISH Great Again
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,132
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
I would rather have Tyson Chandler than Dwight Howard and Javale Mcgee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
Im so glad Rubio is gone. Conley is a huge upgrade


Doctor doctor, please come save him.
AirTupac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:37 PM   #13
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 28,223
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Doctor doctor, please come save him.

save me from what? McGee and Howard are on minimum deals for a reason and non guaranteed in Howard's case. No one guards Rubio for a reason as well. As bad as Conley has been he is still guarded as a threat because he is hitting the 3.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:39 PM   #14
AirTupac
Make ISH Great Again
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,132
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
save me from what? McGee and Howard are on minimum deals for a reason and non guaranteed in Howard's case. No one guards Rubio for a reason as well. As bad as Conley has been he is still guarded as a threat because he is hitting the 3.


Dwight is one of the best big men in the league and hes coming off the bench playing some ELITE ELITE defense. Javale is at a perfect role playing 20 mpg.


Rubio is doing better than Conley and Conley is on a max contract
AirTupac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:40 PM   #15
AirTupac
Make ISH Great Again
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 18,132
Default Re: Where Are All The Fans That Lol'd At Lakers??

The Lakers have scored 73+ in the first half in back to back games.


"Lakers went on an 11-0 run with LeBron in the Locker room"

AirTupac is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube










Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy