Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Bran ball has crippled ADs offense, turning into Miami Bosh right before our eyes

last 6 games

22/8/3 w/ 3tos, 48/33/85 57TS

Default Re: Bran ball has crippled ADs offense, turning into Miami Bosh right before our eyes

What? I thought this was AD's team?

Default Re: Bran ball has crippled ADs offense, turning into Miami Bosh right before our eyes

What? I thought Taj Gibson was top 10?

NBA Superstar

Confirmed box score champ

Going from 1st option to 2nd option at the expense of a 11-2 record

Wild times under Bran ball once again

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy

And about to underachieve again just like those Heat

In 2010, Wade was #2 in PER, VORP, BPM, and WS/48 - quite simply, he was the #2 player in the league.... So how does the so-called goat team up with the next-best player (the best help possible), yet lose or be an underdog for 3 of 4 years? Obviously, he ain't the goat

We'll see how far off he is from his Pelicans production at the end of the year

We know that Pippen's high alongside MJ was greater than he had in 94' (21.0 and 7.0 apg in 1992, versus 22.0 and 5.6 in 1994)

Anthony Davis has ONE playoff series win in 7 years before "Bran Ball"

Let's see if Bran can carry another career loser like Pip carried MJ.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    And about to underachieve again just like those Heat

In 2010, Wade was #2 in PER, VORP, BPM, and WS/48 - quite simply, he was the #2 player in the league.... So how does the so-called goat team up with the next-best player (the best help possible), yet lose or be an underdog for 3 of 4 years? Obviously, he ain't the goat

We'll see how far off he is from his Pelicans production at the end of the year

We know that Pippen's high alongside MJ was greater than he had in 94' (21.0 and 7.0 apg in 1992, versus 22.0 and 5.6 in 1994)
    TBH, AD is probably overrated as an offensive player. He can get you 27 a game on very good efficiency, but he's not the most dynamic scorer per se, nowhere near the GOAT tier. Also, he' skinny so it can be hard for him to use power the way a DWade could.

AD's offense is really right where it should be and he hasn't started connecting on his bread and butter midrange shots yet and he can shoot up to 36% on threes. He's also playing like the best defensive player in the league. AD has been incredible and he'll only get better.

Local High School Star

Only thing gayer than Bosh was AD getting his ass raped in the locker room. I take that back, Timmy Duncan was pretty ****ing gay too

LeBron is just taking Over. I know the OP don't play basketball, but you must understand that the Lakers are winning because of Bran Ball.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron is just taking Over. I know the OP don't play basketball, but you must understand that the Lakers are winning because of Bran Ball.

You shooting a couple of jumpers in your flooded ghetto court with no net doesn't qualify you as playing basketball either, pinoy.

Bron Ball is great for pumped up meaningless regular season wins, but it's a detriment to winning team basketball in the playoffs against legitimate competition. 3-6 is all the proof you need.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    You shooting a couple of jumpers in your flooded ghetto court with no net doesn't qualify you as playing basketball either, pinoy.

Bron Ball is great for pumped up meaningless regular season wins, but it's a detriment to winning team basketball in the playoffs against legitimate competition. 3-6 is all the proof you need.
    Hows the fish market holding up lil bud?

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD

Give me your Facebook. Gonna posts some highlights of me playing basketball, and becoming an all star this year.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Hows the fish market holding up bro?

Ask your pinoy boy LeBron23. He's the one that sells shrimp to university students from his bicycle.

How's not graduating from highschool and still scared of getting stuffed into lockers by black kids, Simon babyboy? Say hi to your whore mom for me when you see her delivering mail.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Give me your Facebook. Gonna posts some highlights of me playing basketball, and becoming an all star this year.

I already seen video of you clanking jumpers in that one thread where everyone posted themselves "playing".

I've also seen your facebook, and you have Kobe jerseys. You weirdo.

Also, your sister is hot. I would love to f*ck her mouth and shoot my load into her throat.