Decent playground baller

Default Best Kareem book?

For flpiii or anyone else who can help: i ws thinking about a Jabbar book, but i dont know what is the best between "Giant Steps" and "Kareem".

I know that Giant Steps is from 1984 and Kareem is from 1990...

Which one is the best? Do they cover his battles with Wilt Chamberlain?

I got "WILT" biography from 2004 by Robert Cherry and its really a good read.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Best Kareem book?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman#44
    For flpiii or anyone else who can help: i ws thinking about a Jabbar book, but i dont know what is the best between "Giant Steps" and "Kareem".

I know that Giant Steps is from 1984 and Kareem is from 1990...

Which one is the best? Do they cover his battles with Wilt Chamberlain?

I got "WILT" biography from 2004 by Robert Cherry and its really a good read.
    I liked that Wilt book too. It's in my personal library. Kareem is more about his last season in the league. Giant Steps is more of a autobiography but he doesn't say much about Wilt, Magic, or otherwise. He's written other books like the one about Harlem...On the Shoulders of Giants.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I liked that Wilt book too. It's in my personal library. Kareem is more about his last season in the league. Giant Steps is more of a autobiography but he doesn't say much about Wilt, Magic, or otherwise. He's written other books like the one about Harlem...On the Shoulders of Giants.
    Thanks for the reply. so you are saying that they are nnot good? I also heard about a good Maravich biography called "Pistol"...

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman#44
    Thanks for the reply. so you are saying that they are nnot good? I also heard about a good Maravich biography called "Pistol"...
    They are good books. If you are a Kareem fan by all means read them, but don't expect any in depth Wilt stories.
    Pistol I heard is very good. I need to read that one myself.