NBA lottery pick

Default Looney can become the Warriors future starting Center

Dude is a beast on the boards. He needs to put on about 20 pounds of muscle. I think he can become Tristan Thompson with a 3 point shot. A stretch five. It will take him 2 years to develop. Might have to send him to the D League this year. He will be a huge steal like Draygod. Imagine if the Dubs land KD next summer.

Future Long term core:

Curry
    Klay
    Durant
    Draygod
    Looney

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Looney can become the Warriors future starting Center

Off-ball shooters.

Looney is an nba sf/small ball pf. His whole deal was can be move to sf, and if so he's a huge steal. Well he might have went into the perfect situation for himself.

It's wierd because I think your post was an exaggeration and/or sarcastic, yet I'm serious here- taking looney at 30 is a great pick. I wouldn't pay huge money for Draymond green if you could get something good in a sign and trade for him.

NBA sixth man of the year

I actually think they're going to have to part with him to get rid of David Lee's contract, which they HAVE TO dump. That pick became a lot more attractive when Looney dropped. His potential should be enough to get someone to take on Lee for a year. Still think Philly is the logical spot.