Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Still cant believe how accurate while insanely prolific of a shooter Curry is

34 PPG @ 52% FG, 46% 3PT (five 3's per game), 92% FT

PER - 34.86

Never seen anything like this...

Now what im gona say is not just based on this season, ive seen enough since his first game to today to make this opinion, Curry is the greatest shooter (by far) i ever seen and this comes from a 90s nostalgia child who staned the likes of Reggie Miller & Drazen Petrovic.... The thing is he is doing all this of the dribble, tough tough tough shots & in huge bunches, to the amount of which no pure shooter ever managed, this guy will break many shooting records, especially the career 3pt's made (once he is done with that one it will be as unbeatable as Wilts 100).... if Curry continues like this infact i wouldnt be surprised if there EVER will be a better shooter, i think he is that ridicilous of a pure shooter.

What do you think? I dont want to know if you think he is the greatest shooter you ever seen... i want to know WHY he isnt the greatest shooter you ever seen (if that is your opinion).

Am i really exaggerating here?
    Last edited by pauk; 11-18-2015 at 06:49 PM.

Default Re: Still cant believe how accurate while insanely prolific of a shooter Curry is

Curry bout to knock bron bron out of top 15.

GOAT shooter.

Default Re: Still cant believe how accurate while insanely prolific of a shooter Curry is

Agreed, already a prolific shooter.

Already surpassed Kobe's prime in only a couple years

GOAT shooter and is on a tier of his own. No one comes close either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    Agreed, already a prolific shooter.

Already surpassed Kobe's prime in only a couple years
    You do realize that people just tolerate you, right?

Best player in the world
    2/6

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Considering this is like his 10th account I don't really think your statement holds much truth.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    When did ISH trolling go from somewhat creative to spamming? What a weak era for trolling.

re: Curry. All I know is if I take the shots he does in 2K, it's considered a bad shot. And his shooting keeps improving each season. What the **** is up with that?

Another ring and he's Top 10.

Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Curry bout to knock bron bron out of top 15.

GOAT shooter.
    Dont you think there is much more to prove as a player (need many more FMVPs / MVPs for example) to make that assumption? I think he has that top 10-15 potential tho, why not? We shall see.

Wish this guy only the best, as far as shooting goes i know what it takes, i grew up practicing shooting to death for 10-15 years, everyday, shooters respect shooters and this guy is THE pure shooter.... we all know what you need to do to get to that shooting level, especially to Currys level... he must be sleeping in the gym... He was also lucky to have been born to Dell Curry (another great pure shooter i used to love in the 90s, Dell had the sweetest looking text-book stroke) and show him as early as possible how & what needs to be done.... then he added/combined insane mobility to it (quickness/speed, ballhandling/moves & ballcontrol) and here we have this unstoppable sniper dropping bombs from anywhere / anytime.

Never seen anything like this, its kindof like Mark Price on steroids.
    Last edited by pauk; 11-18-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Dont you think there is much more to prove as a player (need many more FMVPs / MVPs for example) to make that assumption? I think he has that top 10-15 potential tho, why not? We shall see.

Wish this guy only the best, as far as shooting goes i know what it takes, i grew up practicing shooting to death for 10-15 years, everyday, shooters respect shooters and this guy is THE pure shooter.... we all know what you need to do to get to that shooting level, especially to Currys level... he must be sleeping in the gym... He was also lucky to have been born to Dell Curry (another great pure shooter i used to love in the 90s, Dell had the sweetest looking text-book stroke) and show him as early as possible how & what needs to be done.... then he added/combined insane mobility to it (quickness/speed, ballhandling/moves & ballcontrol) and here we have this unstoppable sniper dropping bombs from anywhere / anytime.

Never seen anything like this, its kindof like Mark Price on steroids.
    He practices his jumpers for hours after the team practice.

Lil Kobe....

plays exactly how I would Imagine a PG version of Kobe would be..

same shot selection and everything...

No worries about shot selection or Analytic s.....ALPHA 4th quarter mentality...

nice cheekbones....

AMC...Chef Curry aka Lil KB..reppin dat West Coast 2.0..

welcome to the Fam.....below 50% FG not givin a F ALPHA's...

NBA rookie of the year

Pauk quitting on Lebron like Lebron quits on teams?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    Pauk quitting on Lebron like Lebron quits on teams?
    Pauk quitting on LeBron like he quits on the Jordan flop video