Default Tooooooooowwwwwwnnssss

Rookie race heating up as Porzingis tries to take the lead with the outside track but Towns cuts him off

Towns drops 27/12/2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4g9n51S47I

Okafor still at the pit stop with the workmen fumbling their wrenches

Default Re: Tooooooooowwwwwwnnssss

That Wolves team is going to be dangerous in 2 years. Just sprinkle some good vets in there

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    That Wolves team is going to be dangerous in 2 years. Just sprinkle some good vets in there
    Wiggins' trajectory isn't clear cut. He could become amazing or just decent. Towns' trajectory is much more clear. He doesn't have any discernible weaknesses and he has shown a great rate of improvement over the last 1.5 years + great mentality. Towns should be an ALL-NBA teamer for sure. Maybe not 1st or even 2nd but at minimum 3rd for SURE imo.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Wiggins' trajectory isn't clear cut. He could become amazing or just decent. Towns' trajectory is much more clear. He doesn't have any discernible weaknesses and he has shown a great rate of improvement over the last 1.5 years + great mentality. Towns should be an ALL-NBA teamer for sure. Maybe not 1st or even 2nd but at minimum 3rd for SURE imo.
    I like what I am seeing chemistry-wise and talent-wise with Towns, Rubio, Wiggins and Lavine

I see how it is. No one's getting hype over this. Maybe because it's just a bunch of short hooks and 18 foot jumpers. Tim Duncan 2.0 confirmed

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I see how it is. No one's getting hype over this. Maybe because it's just a bunch of short hooks and 18 foot jumpers. Tim Duncan 2.0 confirmed
    I'm sure he's damn content with that