Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Just 2 easy adjustments and the Heat win this series and the Title....

They also need to match Chalmers minutes with Barea's, cause Barea actually can play D when Bibby is in and its much more offensivly productive when Bibby is guarding him on pick and rolls, Chalmers can blow by him anytime he wants, is much more better in D, I dont understand Spolstra not making adjustments and starts Chalmers when Barea is starting now, everytime Chalmers was facilitating something good things happened for Heat, someone always needed to give Barea help and that opened someone of Heat players free

How does my Dirk taste creepingdeath's Avatar

Default Re: Just 2 easy adjustments and the Heat win this series and the Title....

So you basically just c&p'd a thread from realGM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    they ban me becuase i call The Outlaw, The Poutlaw and he have powerful mod freinds like daniel stern! i am get my powerful hacker russian freind to hack them, he powerful and he capable of getting control of Pentagon Missle Command system

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Dirk doesn't work hard on defense even if you "make" him though. So you're right technically, attack him. But he's not going to be chasing anyone around screens or anything of the sort. Just get him in pick and rolls with whoever he is guarding being the screen setter.

The funny thing is, Dallas never stopped that pick and roll with action the end of last game that got Haslem/Bosh all those dunks and layups in a row. I want to say about 7 times they ran it, with literally 100% success rate, then they just didn't do it again.

I'd also explore tinkering with lineups. Something with LeBron at the 4 and Bosh at the 5 or even LeBron being the biggest guy in the lineup also forces Dallas to downsize and try to figure out how they're going to guard. Chalmers-Wade-Miller-Bosh-Lebron or something. I mean i'm not guaranteeing it works, but **** it, I'd give it a look.

You might strike gold, just like Dallas realized putting Chandler in those pick and rolls offensively worked better than even when they have Dirk in them.
    Last edited by 50inchvertical; 06-11-2011 at 11:25 AM.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

bring in big Z to throw the Mavs off guard

bring in James Jones too

stop playing Bibby

You say that like its an easy thing to do

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease kingkong's Avatar

1) get Lebron to stop acting like a bitch

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

I don't get it why Spoelstra hasn't brought in Z yet. Z can spread the floor and open up the paint for Wade and LeBron. Dirk can help off Anthony and not worry about him hitting that jumper.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

If the Heat can score more points than the Mavs, I think they have a good chance to win

The Mavs -

WIN ONE GAME

Very good NBA starter

This is truly funny..... us BOS fans wrote like paragraphs on just "2" things wee had to do to beat MIA....We lost...

Its the Finals, Put Z in there and he will get abused so bad defensively that the mavs will run even more.

Put Chalmers in and that would help the heat but he seems to be in Hero mode as much as the others...You can tell he wants a bigger role as a starter...

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    This is truly funny..... us BOS fans wrote like paragraphs on just "2" things wee had to do to beat MIA....We lost...

Its the Finals, Put Z in there and he will get abused so bad defensively that the mavs will run even more.

Put Chalmers in and that would help the heat but he seems to be in Hero mode as much as the others...You can tell he wants a bigger role as a starter...
    And putting Chalmers as a starter will weaken the bench even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    Richmond makes an EXCELLENT POINT !! We must make Dirk run all over the floor when he's on defense because so far he has been getting a FREE PASS in these playoffs because we're not attacking him when we're on offense, and this allows Dirkj to just concentrate on offense himself, and he's killing us because of it. Chandler is a MUCH better defender than Dirk is and what we need to do is make Dirk run around on defense like the Mavs are making LeBron run around making him chase screens and picks through the first 3 quarters, and this is why LeBron gets worn down by the 4th quarter.
    Excuses, excuses and more excuses... i guess Lebron didn't played defense against the Bulls.

1. Stop turning the ball over.
    2. Make baskets.

The Heat is my team but this is the Mavs last hurrah. They are all old geezers searching for a ring before they retire, I wouldn't mind if they somehow won it all this year. We'll be back though, stronger then ever.

Quote Originally Posted by creepingdeath
    I noticed that, too.