Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Down 25 points to start the 4th quarter, pick 5 players to bring you back and win

CP3
    Harden
    Lebron
    Durant
    Howard

Default Re: Down 25 points to start the 4th quarter, pick 5 players to bring you back and win

Quote Originally Posted by OmniStrife
    Nash
    LeBron
    Aldridge
    Howard

gotta play FAST and EFFICIENT.
    How you gon play efficient with four players fool?

Not counting the Finals, Lebron was pretty unstoppable in the final minutes of games. It was like wow, but then that gets erased with his performance in the finals.

Now I remember back in the 90s, didn't matter how much my team was up, 2 minutes left, just so much fear that Jordan was going to destroy that.

Here's Jordan 19 points in the last 6 minutes. But I think it was because the person who was guarding him started talking shit to him, from what I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShNfeFxij28

Local High School Star strifed169's Avatar

PG - Nash
    SG - Terry
    SF - LBJ
    PF - West
    C - Frye

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    kidd
    roy
    pierce
    dirk
    dwight
    nice pick
    if not for the criteria being current player, i would have roy in my team too. one of the smartest player the league has seen.

i notice alot of posters picking small lineups, but when u're playing from behind, points in the paint is something u definitely can't allow for the opponents. it's like if they score 10 in the 4th, u need to score 35. to have a chance to win. u need to take away easy baskets from them, and give yourself easy baskets.

Dunking on everybody in the park Alan's Avatar

Howard, Ray Allen and LeBron are must.

PF and PG spots are difficult to choose. I'm not sure if you need very good defensive players on those positions if you have Howard and James already. Perhaps put Durant on 4 and either Rondo or Nash on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    this

Haters gonna hate

You start with the three best closers in the game; Dirk, Melo, & Kobe. You put a great defensive big on the floor in Dwight and you put a defensive PG that can hit all the open shots awaiting him, i.e. Jason Kidd.

That's your team.

Cali Love

Bron
    Jesus
    Kobe
    Z-Bo
    Dwight

Bron can run the break, play the lanes, find the open man. Ray can hit the 3 but is useless if his shots aren't falling. KOBE? Nuff said.

Z-Bo and Dwight should grab every rebound in sight.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I dont get it........ 30 ppg @ 60% vs 25 ppg @ 49%....... how much scoring mentality do you want? Durant never even had a freaking 50 point game........

wtf... can you explain what "Scoring mentality" means to you? do you mean a guy who cant pass or is selfish, has bad decision making & iq and therefore just chucks shots? ok then..... that is not lebron

Now if you said KOBE instead of Durant... then i would understand better.... Durant aint nothing but a Danny Granger fighting desperately to be better than that....
    Because Durant is built as a scorer. Nothing else. I'd rather have somebody that can get you 3's as fast as LeBron can get to the line. So wait, Durant has bad decision making and IQ now? Do you not watch Thunder games? Probably not. So what if he hasn't had a 50 point game? It's the 4th quarter, I'd much rather have a trusty Durant shot than anybody in the league, with the exception of Kobe maybe.

And heres the quote of the day folks.... "Durant aint nothing but a Danny Granger fighting desperately to be better than that...."

Classic

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

Nash at PG
    Durant at SG
    Kyle Korver as spot up shooter(or James Jones?)
    Andrew Bynum
    Dwight Howard

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Steve Nash
    2 shooters
    2 guys that can finish at the rim

Saw a basketball once

why is howard on most teams? as a coach i would bring in all the bench guys and make him shoot free throws the whole quarter

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I guess there was no chance in hell the refs were gonna call him for the crab dribble there at the end.

Nonetheless, this is a 1-time Lebron of the past. You won't see this from him ever again