Default Could you beat Oscar Robertson, Cazzie Russell, and Calvin Murphy in H-O-R-S-E?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZbR2eaiGU

Looks like they don't miss a whole lot and play pretty fast. BUT some here insist it's a weak era, no 3 point range and will point out Oscar has that extinct late 1950's early 1960's one handed minimal follow through shooting form right?

Er-go how many of you think your average ISHer and average high schoolers today should be better at H-O-R-S-E with all their modern training and evolution?

Surely being that many believe those guys were just part timers who never took the game serious enough to refine or practice shooting like today's high schoolers and ISHers do means ISHers and high schoolers are superior right?
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 09-25-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Default Re: Could you beat Oscar Robertson, Cazzie Russell, and Calvin Murphy in H-O-R-S-E?

Nice vid

Pistol Pete's the GOAT H-O-R-S-E player though.

Default Re: Could you beat Oscar Robertson, Cazzie Russell, and Calvin Murphy in H-O-R-S-E?

Ya, all i have to do is shoot with my left or a dribble trick with my left.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Ya, all i have to do is shoot with my left or a dribble trick with my left.
    You do the ISH 100 shots challenge yet? Those guys are shooting around 90% and they're doing it under the pressure of a game of HORSE. There were some left hand shots in there.

Let's see you shoot around in an open gym, if they can do around 80-90% in HORSE you must be a very gifted shooter that would pretty much never miss. Take a few of those shots, film it, let's see how you do

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

could op make worse topics?

Stalkerforlife a pedo

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPZbR2eaiGU

Looks like they don't miss a whole lot and play pretty fast. BUT some here insist it's a weak era, no 3 point range and will point out Oscar has that extinct late 1950's early 1960's one handed minimal follow through shooting form right?

Er-go how many of you think your average ISHer and average high schoolers today should be better at H-O-R-S-E with all their modern training and evolution?

Surely being that many believe those guys were just part timers who never took the game serious enough to refine or practice shooting like today's high schoolers and ISHers do means ISHers and high schoolers are superior right?

Dude, didnt you post this already?

lol at old timers, those guys would be lucky to be towel boys in today's game

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    lol at old timers, those guys would be lucky to be towel boys in today's game
    Poor guy

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Poor guy
    Which one? Oscar?

Don't feel bad for him, he did well for his time. The sport of basketball, as well as humans, have just evolved tremendously since then.

Local High School Star

This is such a great video. Great, great players reveling in the simple pleasures of the game, the same way we all did as young kids. You can see the consummate skill in their shots, their playful demeanor, yet competitive spirit, and the pure joy they take in playing basketball. You're never too old to play in my book, to run a game of horse, or to just shoot on the court by yourself or with a friend. I'll be doing it until they've put me down in a nursing home bed.

Cavs, that's one of the best basketball videos I've seen in awhile.

I would perform a simple two handed dunk. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by DavisIsMyUniBro
    Dude, didnt you post this already?
    he hustling for views on his youtube channel