Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Who is on your team of #dumpsterjuice all stars?

By "dumpsterjuice" I dont mean literally bad players. More...people you instantly realized werent that good who people kept trying to believe in and make out to be somebody. Lets go on and exempt obvious hall of famers so you can keep Kobe, Lebron, and whatever other first ballot hall of famer out of this. I didnt like Karl Malone. He obviously wasnt #dumpsterjuice. Lets be real.

Just...guys you didnt **** with for lack of a better term. They may not literally be awful.....but they're awful anyway you know? The guys people and teams apparently find good...but all you see is:

For me?

One name stands out.

Larry Hughes.

I watched that guy heavily when he was on the Wizards. He got some love and had a few teams after him as a backup plan in free agency. Kinda like Tobias Harris is about to do. He wasnt anyones target...but he was everyones backup backup so you dont come out with nothing. Classic "Ok numbers but nothing he does matters" guy. Looks like a great defender off steals but hes not a stopper. I remember AI said he taught Hughes how to gamble for steals and everyone called him a bad defender when he did it but made Hughes all D. He wasnt hating really just laughing about it.

I knew in DC he wasnt that good. But the Cavs and a couple other stops would get him and act like they had something. I just couldnt understand.
    They were satisfied like:

And im just laughing waiting for the trainwreck. And he never let me down. Guy shot like 33 and 35% in back to back playoffs with the Cavs. I remember him as the bricklayer was one of the first ISH gifs we used all the time. Then what happens?

He gets traded to the gotdamn Bulls. Probably served me right for clowning him so long. After a brief run of obviously being garbage he was traded for 2 more #dumpsterjuice all stars in Jerome James and tim Thomas(who did have potential but was straight garbage water by then).

Larry was a somewhat celebrated acquisition for 4 teams who would just lick him up

then wonder how their franchise got sick.

He might be the most [TI]You got these people fooooooled[/TI] player in recent history. People didn’t accept he was a nobody till he was like 28 then he was out of the league by 30ish.

Who do you have to top him in your opinion?

Give me team #basura.

Default Re: Who is on your team of #dumpsterjuice all stars?

LeBron. Everyone told me he was amazing. Then he came on my team thinking he would raise us up and .... its been a dumpster juice of a season.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

You know... I said to myself... in before the LeBron replies... but I was too late. Holy shit, the trolls and idiots... never change, ISH, never change... lol.

Rudy Gay instantly came to mind. I remember simpletons thought he was better than Andre Iguodala, triggered the hell out of me as a Sixers fan. Hell Iguodala was a better dunker too. Iggy did better with Jrue Holiday than Rudy Gay did with Conley, Tony Allen, Gasol and Randolph. "B-but Iggy cant shoot!" Shut the **** up Gay is a bum. Gets hurt every year while Iggy was lead the league in minutes.
    [COLOR="White"]Pop[/COLOR]
    Greg Monroe
    [COLOR="White"]Touches[/COLOR]
    Jerry Stackhouse
    [COLOR="White"]Kids[/COLOR]
    Jabari Parker

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

BTW, without giving it much thought, the name in Orlando Magic history that jumps most to mind is Steve Francis. **** that guy. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    You know... I said to myself... in before the LeBron replies... but I was too late. Holy shit, the trolls and idiots... never change, ISH, never change... lol.

And thats why I made it clear we arent talking about just most overrated players. Then you have guys naming all time greats they just feel should be on tier ____ instead of ____ . #dumpsterjuice should be enough exempt anyone who is in or going to the hall of fame. But I gave ISH too much credit.

Rudy Gay instantly came to mind. I remember simpletons thought he was better than Andre Iguodala, triggered the hell out of me as a Sixers fan. Hell Iguodala was a better dunker too. Iggy did better with Jrue Holiday than Rudy Gay did with Conley, Tony Allen, Gasol and Randolph. "B-but Iggy cant shoot!" Shut the **** up Gay is a bum. Gets hurt every year while Iggy was lead the league in minutes.
    Pop
    Greg Monroe
    Touches
    Jerry Stackhouse
    Kids
    Jabari Parker

Almost missed your white text.

Richard Jefferson - Always hated two guards without reliable jumpers. Owes a hefty percentage of his contract money to Kidd.

Kenyon Martin - Excelled at little. Fake tough guy. Ditto percentage due to Kidd.

Kevin Martin - O.G. empty stats.

Marcus Camby - Chased blocks at the cost of solid D and rebounding position. Undeserved defensive player of the year award.

You know I actually thought about both RJ and Kenyon Martin but figured I wouldnt be able to explain it well if challenged. Jefferson more than Kmart. Kmart played some nice man to man D. I always respect that. And I **** with his approach personality wise. Kenyon wasnt #dumpsterjuice he just wasnt....quite as good as some felt like. But he was better than his numbers at times too. Hes hard to rank.

I wont list him with the [Kenny]Dirty brown...water trash[/Kenny]. I respected Kenyon most of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    And thats why I made it clear we arent talking about just most overrated players. Then you have guys naming all time greats they just feel should be on tier ____ instead of ____ . #dumpsterjuice should be enough exempt anyone who is in or going to the hall of fame. But I gave ISH too much credit.

Could have told you from jump that your thread wasn't going to be taken in the spirit you intended lol.

Dont get mad because you dont like the answer. LBJ is the definition of what you asked for. A player that was touted as "GOAT" but he is far less than that. In fact he can be a downright detriment. Dumpster juice.

+1 for Kenyon Martin

Decent college freshman

Melo
    Derozan
    Stackhouse
    Josh Smith
    Francis
    Sprewell

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit
    Melo
    Derozan
    Stackhouse
    Josh Smith
    Francis
    Sprewell
    He's #1.

Highly touted and won a couple dunk contests or whatever so people gave him all kinds of love.

Not deserved. Shot like 25% from three taking 3.5 per game one year. Just garbage.

Wiggins
    Cousins
    Holiday
    2019 Boston Celtics

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Wiggins
    Cousins
    Holiday
    2019 Boston Celtics
    Jrue Holiday?? Really?