Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2015 Draft

Default Re: 2015 Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    To me there is no tough call between D'Angelo Russell and Emmanuel Mudiay. Russell is on of the most complete SG prospect to come along in a long time. Much rather have him than Mudiay who is a Russell Westbrook knock-off to me.

Right now I'm guessing the Knicks "big board" Top 5 looks like this:

Jahlil Okafor
    D'Angelo Russell
    Myles Turner
    Karl Towns
    Emmanuel Mudiay

It's what mine would look like. I can't wait for this ish to go down... can't get into other team's success too much this year.

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

If we don't get Okafor or Mudiay, I'd trade down. I like Russell but he's too left hand dominant and I worry about his handle. I wouldn't MIND us taking him but I'd rather us trade down and get a proven NBA PG from another team willing to move up and remain in the draft albeit lower. To be honest, I'm not even 100% sold on Okafor and Mudiay anymore. Knicks can't afford to draft a bust so whatever we do, it better be good.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    If we don't get Okafor or Mudiay, I'd trade down. I like Russell but he's too left hand dominant and I worry about his handle. I wouldn't MIND us taking him but I'd rather us trade down and get a proven NBA PG from another team willing to move up and remain in the draft albeit lower. To be honest, I'm not even 100% sold on Okafor and Mudiay anymore. Knicks can't afford to draft a bust so whatever we do, it better be good.
    Mudiay plays just as one handed as Russell.

I think my dislike of Phil Jackson and Derek Fisher is well documented by now. I honestly feel hopeless about this franchise because I don't see a direction under those two.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    I second all of this. No one in this draft class looks stellar.

Drop down for multiple pieces is always a great idea in theory. What kind of pg are you envisioning and how far down the draft?

#3 for #14 and mcw or wroten?

IMO this draft has about 6-8 guys and then a pretty good drop off right?

Muidiay, Russell

Mario, Stanley Johnson

Okafor, wcs, towns, turner

Can't trade down below there right?

I hope the Knicks end up w Russell or wcs

Hypothetically the Knicks win pick #2 and the t wolves get slotted in at #5 would you trade

2 (okafor) and thj
    For
    5 (wcs) and z Lavine

Or is that the Knicks giving too much or too little?