NBA Superstar

Default If Parker, Wiggins, and Randle are all First Team All Americans...

Does the NBA need to rethink the one year rule?

The idea was that the year of college would be good for them, a stepping stone to the NBA, but if we reach a point where they are the elite of elite at the next level straight away is the system working?

Default Re: If Parker, Wiggins, and Randle are all First Team All Americans...

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Does the NBA need to rethink the one year rule?

The idea was that the year of college would be good for them, a stepping stone to the NBA, but if we reach a point where they are the elite of elite at the next level straight away is the system working?
    The rule wasn't made for guys like Parker, Wiggins, and Randle. It was made for guys like Ndudi Edi.

I don't love the rule, but I enjoy watching these guys play in college, even if its for only one year.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    The rule wasn't made for guys like Parker, Wiggins, and Randle. It was made for guys like Ndudi Edi.

I don't love the rule, but I enjoy watching these guys play in college, even if its for only one year.
    Agreed, but the rule is costing the aforementioned players a year of salary.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32

It was actually made for NBA ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Agreed, but the rule is costing the aforementioned players a year of salary.
    NCAA "Not us u mad?"

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Even if they don't they should change it back. It's a terrible rule.