Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Jason Collins has the best selling jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Btw is he good? Can the Heat get him?
    doesnt get old

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    LOL @ media hyping up left-wing agenda. I guess that's why reporting in the media about Obama is about 90-95% negative. Media in the U.S. is controlled by the right-wing, son.
    You are 100% wrong. Almost thought you were just mixed up between right and left but your statement of how the media portrays Obama shows that you have zero understanding

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    LOL @ media hyping up left-wing agenda. I guess that's why reporting in the media about Obama is about 90-95% negative. Media in the U.S. is controlled by the right-wing, son.
    Don't know what cave you're living in, but the rest of us are bombarded with left-wing agenda from the media, movie and music stars, companies, etc.

In Colorado (where there is a state constitutional ban on same sex marriage), a state judge ruled against a baker who had refused to sell a wedding cake to a gay couple. Now, if I were gay and wanted to "get married," why would I go to the trouble of suing someone who doesn't want to bake my wedding cake. Even if I forced him to, wouldn't I worry about him spitting in my cake or putting salt instead of sugar in the cake and refusing payment? There are lots of other bakers out there who would gladly take my business. What's with ramming my lifestyle down the baker's throat? And doesn't the baker have his right to freedom of religion?

Then look at what's going on in Arizona - pressure from the NFL, Apple, American Airlines, etc. and these judges over-turning voter-approved bans of same sex marriage in Utah, Texas, etc.

And let's not talk about Obama - a very sore point - as my family's health insurance premium has gone up almost $6000 this year - there goes my IRA - I guess I don't get to save for retirement. Instead I get to subsidize some one else's health insurance.
    Last edited by rmt; 02-27-2014 at 07:02 AM.