Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Does ISH understand just how good Lebron is?

He's good, but I don't have to like him.

Lebron of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Shabba Ranks
    statement of a shook faggg
    wrong account

Banned

Paul George dunks on LeBRONZE

Also how does the "GOAT" get outscored by roleplayers?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeGOAT
    Nothing absurd about a 3 time FMVP, 4 time MVP being top 5
    You do realize no one gave a shit about Lebron racking up MVP's til he won the rings to back it up right?

If LBJ is Top 5, Shaq must be Top 2.

Lebron of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    You do realize no one gave a shit about Lebron racking up MVP's til he won the rings to back it up right?

If LBJ is Top 5, Shaq must be Top 2.
    3 time FMVP, 4 MVP, longer prime already, not a fat lazy POS>>>

Banned

3 time FMVP, 4 MVP, longer prime already, not a fat lazy POS>>>
    Lemme guess you probably jumped on the lebronze bandwagon once he started winning eh? lol

Nothing absurd about a 3 time FMVP, 4 time MVP being top 5
    A lot absurdity about that when you look at the context.

Let me put it this way :
    Great all-around player obviously, one of top 5 all-around players
    Career is a so-so, biggest choke in the history of NBA in 11, quit on his team in 10. Pretty good finals in 12 against a baby team and a sub-par finals in 13 and the pensioners.
    MVP's are a worthless award, and even then who was he competing against in his MVP years?
    In 09 a 30 YO Kobe with a great team around him was his competition, in 10 it was Kobe, who had his minutes cut short by Phil to preserve some legs for the PO. 12 - Durant had a better team record if I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong), so if we're going by this criteria, which has decided the past 20-30 MVP award winners before that, Durant should've had his MVP. Or did Durant have the better team record in 13? Dunno, one of those years.
    He has figh FG% in the regular season which nosedives in the PO the last few years, which shows he's a cherrypicking in order to have better statistics. Or is he just underperforming? Take it any way you want it.
    Obviously a great player, and TOP 15, but cut the bullshit with the top 5 talk

Lebron of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    Lemme guess you probably jumped on the lebronze bandwagon once he started winning eh? lol
    naw. hit the gym harder buddy. Trying as hard as you can to flex and pushing out your msucles and still Looking pretty small

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol

Let me put it this way :
    Career is a so-so, biggest choke in the history of NBA in 11, quit on his team in 10. Pretty good finals in 12 against a baby team and a sub-par finals in 13 and the pensioners.
    MVP's are a worthless award, and even then who was he competing against in his MVP years?
    In 09 a 30 YO Kobe with a great team around him was his competition, in 10 it was Kobe, who had his minutes cut short by Phil to preserve some legs for the PO. 12 - Durant had a better team record if I recall correctly (correct me if I'm wrong), so if we're going by this criteria, which has decided the past 20-30 MVP award winners before that, Durant should've had his MVP. Or did Durant have the better team record in 13? Dunno, one of those years.
    He has figh FG% in the regular season which nosedives in the PO the last few years, which shows he's a cherrypicking in order to have better statistics. Or is he just underperforming? Take it any way you want it.

Didnt read

Lebron of ISH

Let me put it this way :
    stopped reading. List your top 5 so I can critique them, fagggot

Banned

Let me put it this way :
    The "GOAT" doesn't get swept lol

LBJ is just not a likeable player. He complains a lot, makes empty promises and his game is aesthetically boring. Though it's effective, it's not very appealing to the eye.

I love watching Durant and Curry. So much fun to watch and so smooth

Banned

stopped reading. List your top 5 so I can critique them, fagggot
    Reported

Dont get mad because leBRONZE isn't as good as KD, let alone kobe, jordan, etc.

Just face the fact that your man doesnt have the jeans in him to win it all by himself that's why he joined WADES team...lmao niqqa gets shook so he looks for another team to play for. But wait...didnt lebron say he would stay with the CAVS until he brought them a championship?

And didn't lebron say that he's going to score a lot of points if he took more shots, but he didn't deliever? You remember that? When he stated that HIS NEXT GAME he would rack up a lot of points (anybody have a link to that) then he didn't deliver ?

[QUOTE]
    Last edited by 20Four; 03-28-2014 at 02:25 PM.

NBA lottery pick

I would like to use this as another opportunity to say that LeBron is a male prostitute.

Lebron of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    The "GOAT" doesn't get swept lol
    Jordan swept in the 1st round twice in a row. Good job, good effort