Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Why is nobody talking about Paul George?!

The dude just dropped 40 points with 7 three-pointers on the Wizards and not a single mention so far! As if that wasn't even enough, he's averaging 25.9/8.4/4.8/1.6 on 45.8/45.7/84.4. I don't care who you are, those are some monstrous stats right there. Now I'm not gonna lie and say I've watched almost any Pacers games (just the Heat v Pacers game), but the dude seems better than ever. Do you think he'll be able to keep this up all season or even improve? I think he'll keep it up, and I sure hope he does.
    I think we all know why almost no-one has been talking about this, but still, it must be discussed

Default Re: Why is nobody talking about Paul George?!

I'm sure I saw one between all the Kobe threads somewhere, you might have missed it

But he has been playing really well, from what I have seen. I gotta say it's good to see him back putting up numbers

It's great to see him bounce back from such a devastating injury even better than he was before.
    Speaks of his level of hard work.

Nikkas actually think Kawaii is better And ppl said George moving to PF would be dumb I proved em wrong too not just George. Their offense is top 10 right now and hes playing like a top 10 player again hats off to George, hats off to ME

Because 27 threads on page 1 where about Kobe.

PG doin great after his injury And more important, Indiana is looking GOOD

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

asked the same thing about a week or two and was told noone cares about the pacers lol

Because everyone is entralled with Curry and the Warriors, that's why, to notice that George has rebounded from his injury at a higher level than before, and Westbrook is putting up maybe the best across the board statline of 28/10/8 in ages. But these are just side stories to what Golden State is doing.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by theaussieguy
    asked the same thing about a week or two and was told noone cares about the pacers lol
    That kind of sucks. I do care about the Pacers, I used to like them until they decided to become rivals of the Heat, but I still root for them when they play other teams. Still though, people should talk about them more. There's more to basketball than just Curry and Kobe

Basketball Genius

absolute beast and my favorite player in the east next to butler. just a pure basketball savant now and he is shooting with a lot of confidence plus he has a lot more offensive help then he's ever had before with lot's of run n gun players (miles, hill, ellis, etc) which suit his play-style better than the ball-stopping offensive they employed before.

2002 kobe of the east.

Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Kobe
    This...

PG's been balling though

Decent playground baller

George is playing great and had a great last night, but ultimately it was just another good game while the Warriors were busy making history last night. Of course George is going to get lost in the shuffle on a night like that.

Decent college freshman

Being a Warriors fan obviously I've been watching my own team. But I got a chance to see the highlights this morning. He's kind of going under the radar but he won't for long. He's balling out of control.

Decent college freshman

Also I think Kobe, one of the last of the NBA's mega stars, making a fool of himself on a nationally televised game is really a hot topic.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Cool Re: Why is nobody talking about Paul George?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Nikkas actually think Kawaii is better And ppl said George moving to PF would be dumb I proved em wrong too not just George. Their offense is top 10 right now and hes playing like a top 10 player again hats off to George, hats off to ME
    i was the only one who said PG at the 4 would be legit