Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Default Re: Who's a better player Wade or CP3?

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Wade has had a few rough games but I'm quite pleased with his play so far. His turnovers are down and his defense has been excellent. He's making good decisions with the ball, playing within the offense / limiting his iso's, and his defensive close-outs are much improved. At 22/6/4/2/1 per 36, his overall per-minute production is right where it needs to be. I expect his fg% will come back up and start trending toward the norm.
    He's like 3x more athletic than last year. The speed is back even though his hops are so-so. You can see him trusting his body more as he continues to attack. You can tell he put in work during the offseason even though he was still caught up in the glitz and glam of being "fashionable"

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

Currently - CP3

Peak - Wade

Career - Wade

Pretty easy question to answer.

This season: Wade

All-Time: Wade by far.. not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    all those arrows for 15-20 slots and like one tier seperating them?

You insecure
    Yeah, he obviously exaggerated the gap, but I'm curious where you (and others) think CP3 ranks all-time. Is he considered a top 40 player? Top 50? I've never really given it much thought. Off the top of my head I can think of a handful of PG's ahead of him but he's probably top 10.

Most people have Wade in the 20-25 range. (I have him at 18. Yes I'm biased, but I can make a very strong, thorough, and objective case to back my ranking. However I don't feel like getting into it right now, as I'm mostly interested in where Paul is thought to be ranked.)

Paul has excellent career numbers in both the regular season and playoffs, but having never advanced past the 2nd round definitely hurts him. That being said, he's still just 30 years old so he has plenty of time to strengthen the resume. If he were to win a title and a FMVP he could shoot up the rankings pretty substantially.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    He's like 3x more athletic than last year. The speed is back even though his hops are so-so. You can see him trusting his body more as he continues to attack. You can tell he put in work during the offseason even though he was still caught up in the glitz and glam of being "fashionable"
    I'm definitely not worried as much when he falls as I was compared to last year. Every time he hit the floor last season I was holding my breath hoping he didn't get hurt. He seems much less fragile so far this season than he was last season...but there are still a lot of games to go and him being healthy come playoff time is what is going to matter the most.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-24-2015 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    No doubt, and it definitely appears he worked hard in the off-season. He looks better physically than he has since the 2013 regular season. He obviously doesn't get up like he used to, but he's shown improved quickness, change of direction, and defensive range. His off-ball movement has also been excellent. He creates a ton of opportunities for teammates by defenses reacting to his off-ball cuts. It's a thing of beauty.

all those arrows for 15-20 slots and like one tier seperating them?

You insecure
    I know you're an 18 year old kid from Germany, who basically knows nothing about basketball outside riding LeBron.

Wade is ~20 all-time. CP3 isn't even top 60 all-time. Unless you consider CP3 to be ranked ~35-40 (which is beyond retarded), Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    I know you're an 18 year old kid from Germany, who basically knows nothing about basketball outside riding LeBron.

Wade is ~20 all-time. CP3 isn't even top 60 all-time. Unless you consider CP3 to be ranked ~35-40 (which is beyond retarded), Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CP3.
    You drivel off the point once more, to your embarrassment, when you do actually adress the point (bold), nothing but stupidity comes out of you.

Pushing the "Germany" part I find ironic, given that you're living in India? Yea, that's funny, backfire.

Decent college freshman

I know you're an 18 year old kid from Germany, who basically knows nothing about basketball outside riding LeBron and Dirk.

Fixed.

Paul is a bitch, he doesn't belong in comparisons with all time greats like Wade

You drivel off the point once more, to your embarrassment, when you do actually adress the point (bold), nothing but stupidity comes out of you.

Pushing the "Germany" part I find ironic, given that you're living in India? Yea, that's funny, backfire.
    I went off the point? Can you even read, moron?

Wade is ~20 all-time. CP3 isn't even top 60 all-time. [COLOR="Red"]Unless you consider CP3 to be ranked ~35-40[/COLOR] (which is beyond retarded), Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CP3.

Tell me how CP3 is ~35-40 all-time? I'll wait.

I'm in the US right now, retard.

I went off the point? Can you even read, moron?

Wade is ~20 all-time. CP3 isn't even top 60 all-time. [COLOR="Red"]Unless you consider CP3 to be ranked ~35-40[/COLOR] (which is beyond retarded), Wade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CP3.

Tell me how CP3 is ~35-40 all-time? I'll wait.

I'm in the US right now, retard.
    Can you, is the question

when you do actually adress the point (bold), nothing but stupidity comes out of you.
    Should I "lmao" at you living in the US, but being Indian? Focus on the topic, you're slow for whatever age you are, I don't even need to name it, you're seemingly proud of it, but I'm telling you, 18 is better

Paul is top 40, have you taken a look at the guys 'down there' ?

He's top 40 because he's better than players like Dominique Wilkins, Elvin Hayes, James Worthy, Jason Kidd, Jerry Lucas, Allen Iverson, Tiny Archibald, Dave Cowens, Robert Parish... those guys are common mentions in the top 50 range, you want me to believe Paul isn't better than them?

Revise your shit, Indian.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Finals mvp was enough, other rings just icing

Career: Paul has the longevity, Wade has the trophies.
    Peak: Wade by a slim margin.