Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH Testing

NBA Legend

Arrow HGH Testing

This is the first year of it.

Are there any players who have been absolutely, undeniably, downright ABYSMAL who might seem like good candidates for suspicion of having always been a product of PED's and now finally revealing their true ineffective self without them?

Tryin to think of some names. What do yall think about it?
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 11-25-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Default Re: HGH Testing

Kobe Bryant is currently averaging 15 ppg on 31 percent shooting, 4 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 turnovers...

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Kobe Bryant is currently averaging 15 ppg on 31 percent shooting, 4 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 turnovers...
    Oh my. That is a horribly inefficient performance, EVEN for Kobe.

It certainly seems something is "off" compared to other seasons. Not as in a slow, age-related decline, but there appears to be something significantly 'different' about his game/numbers all of a sudden.

Very interesting. We'll have to keep our eye on it.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Oh my. That is a horribly inefficient performance, EVEN for Kobe.

It certainly seems something is "off" compared to other seasons. Not as in a slow, age-related decline, but there appears to be something significantly 'different' about his game/numbers all of a sudden.

Very interesting. We'll have to keep our eye on it.
    He is looking very thin and limp this season on offence, coupled with no visable D either. Not sure why he has fallen off a cliff with this new testing

Something tells me you could be talking to yourself

I think some players are still using it or using the water soluble more expensive versions which aren't as strong, and say f#@k it and are risking getting busted.

All that aside, the dead giveaways of its NBA presence or current lack thereof, are:

1. Many More injuries for players who had to wein off of it. Since the recovery time turnaround just isn't there.

2. Much less explosiveness and strength from younger players who used it, and now the competition who wasn't using it, looks much better or stronger by comparison. Has anyone noticed how players who we used to think weren't elite in athleticism or strength now look like dominant physical specimens, pushing everyone around, and flying past people out there ?

3. Older players falling off a cliff athletically or recovery wise. Kobe exhibits this, as do some other older players who look totally done this year. LeBron is only 30, and has been less explosive, less muscular, and less athletic to start each of the last two seasons where HGH testing was threatened. In addition to his back now bothering him.

4. If we start to see Dwayne wade's temporal ridges on the sides of his head and his jaw muscles slim down to look like his 2006 facial shape, there's another point right there.

Also, I wonder where is the information regarding the frequency of testing and randomness of it ? How many total tests have been done ? How many were random ?
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 11-25-2015 at 01:04 PM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    I think some players are still using it or using the water soluble more expensive versions which aren't as strong, and say f#@k it and are risking getting busted.

All that aside, the dead giveaways of its NBA presence or current lack thereof, are:

1. Many More injuries for players who had to wein off of it. Since the recovery time turnaround just isn't there.

2. Much less explosiveness and strength from younger players who used it, and now the competition who wasn't using it, looks much better or stronger by comparison. Has anyone noticed how players who we used to think weren't elite in athleticism or strength now look like dominant physical specimens, pushing everyone around, and flying past people out there ?

3. Older players falling off a cliff athletically or recovery wise. Kobe exhibits this, as do some other older players who look totally done this year. LeBron is only 30, and has been less explosive, less muscular, and less athletic to start each of the last two seasons where HGH testing was threatened. In addition to his back now bothering him.

4. If we start to see Dwayne wade's temporal ridges on the sides of his head and his jaw muscles slim down to look like his 2006 facial shape, there's another point right there.

Also, I wonder where is the information regarding the frequency of testing and randomness of it ? How many total tests have been done ? How many were random ?

Some of these I think are definitely stretching the imagination a bit, but I do agree Kobe seems pretty obvious.

You guys are retarded.

HGH makes everything grow, including your internal organs.
    If a player was taking HGH for an extended period of time look at the way their abs form. If they pop out way more than they should, someones on HGH

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    You guys are retarded.

HGH makes everything grow, including your internal organs.
    If a player was taking HGH for an extended period of time look at the way their abs form. If they pop out way more than they should, someones on HGH
    Is that cavsftw as your display picture?

Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy
    This zzzzzzzzz

lebron can't finish with contact

Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy
    I love how Kobe stans always think that if 2 or more posters are making fun of their idol they must be the same person.
    Whatever helps you guys sleep at night

I do agree that LeBron and Wade are / were heavy users.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Is that cavsftw as your display picture?
    CavsFTW is Conor McGregor?

Damnit I knew it

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    CavsFTW is Conor McGregor?

Damnit I knew it
    If Aldo is even at 50% of his former self McGregor doing down.