Thread: Barclays Center

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Default Barclays Center

Any of you been to a game there yet??

I'm visiting my girl in NY for the weekend next week and wanted to go to a game. Knicks are out of town (sorry but MSG was my first choice) but BKLYN is playing that Friday against the Cavs.

Found some tix on stubhub about $60 a pop for sections 102, 112, 114, 120 which are the corner seats but closer than the nosebleeds. And some tix for $75 for "suite 2" which from the image I saw looks like the aforementioned tix.

So have any of you guys been to a game there and would those prices be worth it? I'll still of course hit up the NY night life and the game should be over before 10 but I have to catch a game in NY when I'm there so some suggestions would be nice.

Default Re: Barclays Center

If you have the money try going up like 30 dollars more. Some tickets on stubhub come with unlimited food/soft drinks which is great. Should say north or south club on them. Seats are usually really good in the middle corner. I'm a huge nets fan so it's always worth it for me but I've brought non net fan friends with me and they always love the seats so I say it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    If you have the money try going up like 30 dollars more. Some tickets on stubhub come with unlimited food/soft drinks which is great. Should say north or south club on them. Seats are usually really good in the middle corner. I'm a huge nets fan so it's always worth it for me but I've brought non net fan friends with me and they always love the seats so I say it's worth it.

Hmmm I'll look for those. Would be worth it if it comes with unlimited food/drinks. That would equal what I would spend at minimum at the game.

Had a great time at thecorner.

Great atmosphere, good seats, easy to get to, me and my girl enjoyed our time. Can't believe they have Spanish food at the game! They got to my heart with that lol. Oh and WiFi??? Great job barclays.

I tried to get the seats with the food included but somehow when I went to purchase the tix, they were sold at the same moment? But I got loge in the corner. Section 28 I believe but good enough to see most of the action evenly.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8

Great atmosphere, good seats, easy to get to, me and my girl enjoyed our time. Can't believe they have Spanish food at the game! They got to my heart with that lol. Oh and WiFi??? Great job barclays.

I tried to get the seats with the food included but somehow when I went to purchase the tix, they were sold at the same moment? But I got loge in the corner. Section 28 I believe but good enough to see most of the action evenly.
    That's great! Glad you enjoyed! Yeah Barclays has a lot of different choices of food, it's a great place

Yeah, i've been to like 5,6 games so far, it's fun there. Tons of food choices. This year is better too, less people rooting for everyone. (The first few games i was there last year, the fans literally rooted for good plays, regardless of team. It was bizarre.) My friend has season tickets and he often doesn't go so i go sometimes for free.

Ill definitely try to go Nets/Bulls. I'd love Knicks to somehow make it and alternate playoff games. But maybe that's asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Yeah, i've been to like 5,6 games so far, it's fun there. Tons of food choices. This year is better too, less people rooting for everyone. (The first few games i was there last year, the fans literally rooted for good plays, regardless of team. It was bizarre.) My friend has season tickets and he often doesn't go so i go sometimes for free.

Ill definitely try to go Nets/Bulls. I'd love Knicks to somehow make it and alternate playoff games. But maybe that's asking too much.

Yes man no joke. Looking at the standings, if the Bulls and Nets match up in round 1 I definitely will head up there! She dorms up there so free place to stay which helps out I'm the city.

Netsfan, did you attend any of the playoff games last year? If so, were there a lot of Bulls fans?? I remember going to the Garden here during the playoff series in 09 and subsequent games after and the Bulls fans were a plenty so I didn't feel so out of place.

   

Great atmosphere, good seats, easy to get to, me and my girl enjoyed our time. Can't believe they have Spanish food at the game! They got to my heart with that lol. Oh and WiFi??? Great job barclays...
    holy crap, they have actual tapas and stuff?

Yes man no joke. Looking at the standings, if the Bulls and Nets match up in round 1 I definitely will head up there! She dorms up there so free place to stay which helps out I'm the city.

Netsfan, did you attend any of the playoff games last year? If so, were there a lot of Bulls fans?? I remember going to the Garden here during the playoff series in 09 and subsequent games after and the Bulls fans were a plenty so I didn't feel so out of place.
    I went to Game 2 last year. There was a fair share of Bulls fans (I'd say about 10% or 20%). Great atmosphere though, I've went to about 8 games the last two years and Game 2 was definitely the loudest.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    Only problem is that it costs an arm and leg for the food. I recommend the 'all you can eat' seats.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    There's a crapload of food, they let vendors buy in for a certain kickback and rent vs. controlling all the concessions themselves. So there's a lot different things than usual.

I went to 2

Game 5 and game 7

There were a lot of bulls fans. But the nets fans that were there were LOUD. It was awesome to be a part of. Electrifying crowd

If i go, it will be 4 or 6. My friend is going to the first game.

Trying to go to game 3 and 4. But game 4 is the most realistic for me right now

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Trying to go to game 3 and 4. But game 4 is the most realistic for me right now
    I'm going 4.