Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lakers Do Not Forget - Ray Allen has a big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip

I don't want to **** them I just want to beat the living sh!t out of them!!!!

Trust me we wil get our revenge!!!! IMO I'm calling a four game sweep!!!!!!

I hope your correct man...

McCants is Available!!

Laker fans still bitter. If this had of been Kobe saying this, you guys would be still partying. Not trying to spam or anything guys, just sticking up for my guys.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
    Laker fans still bitter. If this had of been Kobe saying this, you guys would be still partying. Not trying to spam or anything guys, just sticking up for my guys.

No **** we're bitter. And if LA had won and the espy's were in boston and kobe said that, you wouldn't like it either. Btw by you posting that picture you ensured the post was spam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    No **** we're bitter. And if LA had won and the espy's were in boston and kobe said that, you wouldn't like it either. Btw by you posting that picture you ensured the post was spam.

The funny thing is that if had the Lakers won.. they would have been at home, and nothing would have been said about Boston.. Same goes for any other city... If this was washington Allen would not have been able to speak what he did say...

But since they were in LA.. he decided to utter a cheap shot..

McCants is Available!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN

The funny thing is that if had the Lakers won.. they would have been at home, and nothing would have been said about Boston.. Same goes for any other city... If this was washington Allen would not have been able to speak what he did say...

But since they were in LA.. he decided to utter a cheap shot..
    I didn't hear celtic fans b*tching about these:

Celtic Fans Do Not Forget-LaMar Odom Put his foot in his mouth

No Biggie..and no love lost. Unfortunately until we kick Boston's ass or win it all they have the bragging rights. With no doubt many of us here would have been rubbing anything in Boston's face had we won. The way it is and hopefully will be. It is the way great rivalries are born. I do miss the great 80's battles Magic and Bird brought. Maybe this will be an inroad to a new rivalry.

The T-shirt thing is funny.. no worse than LA SUCKS or BEAT LA chants. In the greater equation of things it really doesn't translate to any more wins or championships. Just fuel for fighting. This won't be the last Championship or loss to each other in either of these storied franchises..
    I simply hate Ray allen/KG/ PP and crew cause of the GREEN MAN !lol!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Where did this t-shirt come from? I have honestly never seen it before... its kind of lame and its in a completely different context than what Ray Allen did... IMO.

Is this for Boston University?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    Where did this t-shirt come from? I have honestly never seen it before... its kind of lame and its in a completely different context than what Ray Allen did... IMO.

Is this for Boston University?

no lamar had them made up...lol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    no lamar had them made up...lol
    wow, i did not even know about it... the shirt looks like crap, so i doubt he sold many... lol

again, this is a big difference to me than what ray allen did, but celtic fans are more than welcome to get upset at LO for those shirts... im fine with that.

lol at celtics fans lurking in the lakers forum and chiming in when convenient.

i think it's the same one who said

rondo, powe > bynum, vujacic

for future team building. i laughed at that a lot.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    wow, i did not even know about it... the shirt looks like crap, so i doubt he sold many... lol

again, this is a big difference to me than what ray allen did, but celtic fans are more than welcome to get upset at LO for those shirts... im fine with that.

i don't think he sold them, i think he had some printed up for friends and stuff, it wasn't a big run of shirts

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SourGrapes
    lol at celtics fans lurking in the lakers forum and chiming in when convenient.

i think it's the same one who said

rondo, powe > bynum, vujacic

for future team building. i laughed at that a lot.

thats funny

Rondo? Powe Over Bynum and Sasha? LOL.. That shyeet is funny if at all true. I love Basketball and been watching and playing since I was 15. Rondo is a Workhorse, He puts effort in what he does with heart. Hustle can make up so much what talent may lack. He does it by playing smart. Still 23 years of loving basketball, there is no way I would pick their 2 over Bynum and Sasha to build upon. Arguments could be made as to how Powe beasted for a couple of games, but I watched Andrew Bynum Put Games together against Howard, J. Oneal, Bosh, Kamman and the Utah front-line he dismantled, as well as other good Fwds and Centers. He did it consistently before he got hurt. Not a random string of 20 or so games..but in a long consistent string. Sasha Can shoot, but chucks at times without a doubt. Still he has to have that unshakable urge to shoot or he would not be as noticed as he is becoming when he enters a game. We have a great young core to go on with.

Still I can hear them saying we are as disillusioned by our picks for building as they are in their own forum.

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

the thing i hate most about celtic fans is tht most of them are bandwagoners. pick a team and stick with it goddammit.

There's a big difference between hyping up a series, and disrespecting and totally rubbing it in the face of opposition. Its classless. If lakers had won the series and one of our players said that, I wouldnt have been amused by that either....but thats probably just me