Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Greatest Lebron passing video ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-zhe-5ORA

...just saw this in youtube and...

You can see the guy had alot of footage... there is a 1 min intro which i like actually as it talks about his passing before he even got to the nba, then with nice music its a 7-8 minute orgasmic blur of i would say most of Lebrons only sickest passes starting from st.v st.m highschool and then proceeding to cleveland and miami...... many which i dont even remember seeing!

....and the ending.... god damn dat pass...

Here you will see Lebrons entire passing skills repertoir.... finally a proper video of Lebrons passing... absolutely beautiful, highly recommend you see this, especially CavaliersFTW and Kblaze...
    Last edited by pauk; 09-24-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Default Re: Greatest Lebron passing video ever?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-zhe-5ORA

...just saw this in youtube and...

You can see the guy had alot of footage... there is a 1 min intro which i like actually as it talks about his passing before he even got to the nba, then with nice music its a 7-8 minute orgasmic blur of i would say most of Lebrons only sickest passes starting from st.v st.m highschool and then proceeding to cleveland and miami...... many which i dont even remember seeing!

....and the ending.... god damn dat pass...

Here you will see Lebrons entire passing skills repertoir.... finally a proper video of Lebrons passing... absolutely beautiful, highly recommend you see this, especially CavaliersFTW and Kblaze...
    Thank you for further evidence that Bird is a better passer than Lebron. If this is Lebron's best passing video than I have no doubt in my mind that Bird is the best non-guard passer of all time

Damn...

I'm shocked as it is the best LeBron mix I've ever seen and it's just PASSING.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Thank you for further evidence that Bird is a better passer than Lebron. If this is Lebron's best passing video than I have no doubt in my mind that Bird is the best non-guard passer of all time
    You're just pathetic...
    Last edited by OmniStrife; 09-24-2012 at 12:16 PM.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Big Z and him had a great connection, I miss seeing them. Sick creativity..

a shame he couldn't make his own legacy with such great talent, but had to team up with anothers

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

That pass from lebron to big-z against wizards in playoffs wow

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    a shame he couldn't make his own legacy with such great talent, but had to team up with anothers
    Another troll.Welcome troll #3.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    If you have really seen this entire video i have a hard time figuring out why Lebron has not a ridicilously strong case? What you see in the video is:

behind the back passes
    outlet passes
    crosscourt passes
    thread the needle passes
    lazer beam passes
    flick passes
    blind passes
    between peoples legs passes
    court vision passes
    lobs, bounces, no looks.... and alot more...

and he does them all in transition with any hand over and over... since highschool....

All passes you ever saw Larry Bird make is in that footage and duplicated meanwhile also many passes which Larry Bird never even did....

The fact that Lebron also averages more assists and is more of a playmaker rather than a shooter Bird was, is a bonus....

If you cant see why Lebron has a case for that honor then i seriously question your agenda....

I wish we could just end this talk and make a truce, that other thread made me sick... lets just say we agree to disagree, i respect your opinion tho CavaliersFTW, i like i said love Larry Bird, wouldnt mind anything great said about him........ but Lebrons passing man, its real, to real for probably any non-PG ever...
    Last edited by pauk; 09-24-2012 at 12:38 PM.

it's just flashy passes basically..
    jason william's passing highlight video probably looks the same or even better..

Best non PG passer the NBA has ever seen .

This is what seperates LBJ from Jordan.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire
    This is what seperates LBJ from Jordan.
    Uhh

Really great stuff!

Still not a better passer than Bird :)

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Best non PG passer the NBA has ever seen .

Larry Bird - SF - non-PG, so that's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    If you have really seen this entire video i have a hard time figuring out why Lebron has not a ridicilously strong case? What you see in the video is:

behind the back passes
    outlet passes
    crosscourt passes
    thread the needle passes
    lazer beam passes
    flick passes
    blind passes
    between peoples legs passes
    court vision passes
    lobs, bounces, no looks.... and alot more...

and he does them all in transition with any hand over and over... since highschool....

All passes you ever saw Larry Bird make is in that footage and duplicated meanwhile also many passes which Larry Bird never even did....

The fact that Lebron also averages more assists and is more of a playmaker rather than a shooter Bird was, is a bonus....

If you cant see why Lebron has a case for that honor then i seriously question your agenda....

I wish we could just end this talk and make a truce, that other thread made me sick... lets just say we agree to disagree, i respect your opinion tho CavaliersFTW, i like i said love Larry Bird, wouldnt mind anything great said about him........ but Lebrons passing man, its real, to real for probably any non-PG ever...

You really love LeBron huh?

Gotta quote this great post from the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    When the issue of assists between them is raised I have to wonder if people are even watching Bird play. I dont mean if they are old enough....I mean just...watching clips.

In the 80s everyone in the league other than former ABA players...they didnt grow up with a 3 point line. So you drive...you take midrange shots. Now....teams with a star swingman seek to surround him with shooters. So a Lebron type has Chalmers, James Jones, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mike Miller, Mo Williams, Damon Jones, Delonte, and on and on....

Larry Bird played with guys who were shooters in that...they can wet an open 15 footer. Dude Jerry *not trying to spell his last name* I remember was automatic. But hes not an assist generating shooter. Ainge could shoot. But hes not standing in a corner shooting arm cocked for 12 seconds while the star dribbles like shooters today are.

Modern systems turn drive and kick players who play into it into assist machines. Bird was getting assists throwing balls right on point in traffic. Tapping rebounds where they needed to be. Catching people off guard and getting teammates dunks.

He wasnt going with 3 shooters with no reason to dribble waiting for him to drop it off. why would he have a gang of assists?

Nobody stacks assists feeding the post and making clever reads like he did. You stack assists when the system is designed to allow it. Pick and roll points. drive and kick swingmen. All out running teams that try to score on the break at every chance with one or two guys designated to lead it.

He would have made the team worse if he tried to get assists the way Lebron does. Which is why the numbers dont matter.

He never got 11 assists like Michael Adams did in Denver. Michael Adams wouldnt do it on 98% of teams that ever existed. Means nothing in comparison to Bird or Lebron. I remember Michael Adams. Dude wasnt that good. Neither was Damon Jones on the Bucks doing crazy assists for his PT.

They just stacked assists. Not the same as great passing. One does not measure the other.