Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Of all major Democrat candidates only Warren & Booker gave more to charity

...than your average millionaire.

The legit millionaires are Bernie Sanders and Kamala Harris gave among the least

Kamala in 2018 gave 1.4% of her income to charity in 2018. While AG for California she literally gave nothing
    Bernie Sanders gave 3.4% in 2018, 3% in 2017 but less than 1% in 2014 and several years beforehand

The average charity donation for those making a million or more is 5%, and around 3% for those making less than a million.

Elizabeth Warren had an income just shy of a million donated 5.5% to charity in 2018.

Corey Booker who made much less than a million donated a whopping 16%

Joe Biden hasn't released his tax returns since 2015 but donated a measly 1.8% that year. Interestingly Mike Pence the current vice president also hasn't released his tax returns since 2015 and donated 7.7% in 2015, with the five years prior being between 5.4% and 9.2%.

Beto O'Rourke was the real scrooge. He hasn't released his tax returns for 2018 but donated just 0.3% in 2017 and 0.2% on 2016.

https://fortune.com/2019/04/26/2020-...dates-charity/

Default Re: Of all major Democrat candidates only Warren & Booker gave more to charity

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Joe Biden hasn't released his tax returns since 2015

https://fortune.com/2019/04/26/2020-...dates-charity/

You mean people running for president don't have to release their tax returns???

Default Re: Of all major Democrat candidates only Warren & Booker gave more to charity

Beto o rourke is a tool

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    You mean people running for president don't have to release their tax returns???
    inb4 Biden releases his taxes and rufus is left standing there holding his own prick once again

Bit disappointed by how little most of the candidates gave to charity

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Beto o rourke is a tool

That is all

CNN murdered his ass this morning in an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    inb4 Biden releases his taxes and rufus is left standing there holding his own prick once again

Bit disappointed by how little most of the candidates gave to charity

Why would Biden's taxes make me want to hold my dick?

The Biden candidacy is in trouble. He's outspending the others but taking in much less. Not a good sign.

The Biden candidacy is in trouble. He's outspending the others but taking in much less. Not a good sign.
    Because you usually end up being wrong and looking like a buffoon

Because you usually end up being wrong and looking like a buffoon

So I'm wrong that Biden hasn't released his tax returns since 2015? What else?

bladefed is such an enormous cringe. Dude has no legitimate intellect, always tries to overcompensate with an over-the-top "liberal hero" complex.

So I'm wrong that Biden hasn't released his tax returns since 2015? What else?
    Whenever you claim something, the opposite happens every single time

i.e. You say something about how great stock market is doing, and stock market plummets 3 weeks later. Rinse and repeat on other topics, almost anything related to politics and Trump.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

holy shit beta.

i wouldnt be surprised if the ***** was robbing charities.

Whenever you claim something, the opposite happens every single time

i.e. You say something about how great stock market is doing, and stock market plummets 3 weeks later. Rinse and repeat on other topics, almost anything related to politics and Trump.

The stock market has reached unheard of record levels under Trump. PROVE ME WRONG.

So what have you ever contributed to the OTC? Yeah right, absolutely nothing. All you

But guys, the Democrat candidates are the ones who really care about us.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    But guys, the Democrat candidates are the ones who really care about us.
    lol.

maga should really stay away from charities and taxes as a battleground.

[QUOTE]Trump agrees to shut down his charity amid allegations that he used it for personal and political benefit

President Trump has agreed to shut down his embattled personal charity and to give away its remaining money amid allegations that he used the foundation for his personal and political benefit, New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood announced Tuesday.

Underwood said that the Donald J. Trump Foundation is dissolving as her office pursues its lawsuit against the charity, Trump and his three eldest children.

The suit, filed in June, alleged

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    lol.

maga should really stay away from charities and taxes as a battleground.

probably filed the emergency appeal cuz he doesn't want us to know how generous he is.

maga

Except maga didnt run a political campaign on a #PayYourFairShare platform. Unlike every Dem in the field.

Being exposed as a hypocrite is a bit more damaging than being 'exposed' as exactly the person everyone already knew you were