Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Mike Wilbon : "1 of the Big 3 is Gone Next Season, I think we all Know Who that is."

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    You're out of your damn mind.

I guarantee you they would also trade him for Durant tomorrow. Not because Durant is a better player, but he's a much better fit next to Wade. He's a more efficient scorer, equal rebounder and shotblocker, and he can play off of the ball plus he's much younger.
    Stopped reading there Joyner...

EvilDooinz

Default Re: Mike Wilbon : "1 of the Big 3 is Gone Next Season, I think we all Know Who that is."

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    You're kidding, right?

It'd take Gasol, Bynum and more to get LeBron.
    Lakers dont want Bron,, His salary and lack of heart in crunch time isnt worth the trouble

first year playing together and they lose in the finals and now people want to break them up? lol ignorant people caught in the hype right now

Very good NBA starter

waaaay over-reacting.

first thing they need to do is get rid of that retarded ass coach and put in a real coach who has authority to direct who gets what role on the team.

then add supplementary pieces that complement everyone else.

then try again with their best possible squad and a much more qualified commander. they didn't have that this year. they had a retarded coach, a laid back environment, a bunch of immaturity, and no one to whip them into shape.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Stopped reading there Joyner...
    You're such an idiot..and what's even more pathetic is after saying in this very thread the Heat wouldn't trade LeBron for Dwight, in the "Dwight Howard announces he will NOT sign extension with Magic. Will test FA next os." thread you posted

LeBron for Dwight let's get it done

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    first year playing together and they lose in the finals and now people want to break them up? lol ignorant people caught in the hype right now
    while i agree it is overreaction, i can't help but think the heat can get 2 superstars for lebron.

Banned

You're such an idiot..and what's even more pathetic is after saying in this very thread the Heat wouldn't trade LeBron for Dwight, in the "Dwight Howard announces he will NOT sign extension with Magic. Will test FA next os." thread you posted

Joking much?

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    while i agree it is overreaction, i can't help but think the heat can get 2 superstars for lebron.
    And which 2 superstars would you actually trade LeBron for? If anyone would leave I'd think it would be Bosh after his soft play. I hope Miami isn't really considering trading Bron

Very good NBA starter

phil jackson is coming out of retirement. he loooves coaching this type of opportunity. hes probably laughing at spoelstra, "Son, you got lebron, wade, AND bosh, and you can't win????"

EvilDooinz

Dwight would never go to his rival like Shaq (whore) went to Boston.

Dwight has had his eye on the Lakers...

http://www.businessinsider.com/dwigh...c-2012-2010-12

http://www.worlddates.com/la-lakers-...nd-chris-paul/

Lakers could possibly pull off CP3 and DHoward

Quote Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
    And which 2 superstars would you actually trade LeBron for? If anyone would leave I'd think it would be Bosh after his soft play. I hope Miami isn't really considering trading Bron
    it'd be hard because you have to match salaries. but i'd trade

bron for bynum, gasol, odom (i know lots of size, too much size, but still)
    bron for westbrook/durant
    bron for deron williams/brook lopez
    bron for derrick rose/noah or deng
    bron for blake griffin/eric gordon\
    bron for melo/amare

i know, i am reaching big time, but if i were pat riley, i'd entertain any of these trades.

shiet how bout Bron for LA, Oden, Andre Miller?
    Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz; 06-13-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider007
    Dwight would never go to his rival like Shaq (whore) went to Boston.

Dwight has had his eye on the Lakers...

http://www.businessinsider.com/dwigh...c-2012-2010-12

http://www.worlddates.com/la-lakers-...nd-chris-paul/

Lakers could possibly pull off CP3 and DHoward
    Would not goto rivals who don't even have much of a rivalry but would go to the team that beat him in his lone finals appearance?

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

The Heat made the Finals in their first try. No WAY does LeBron, Bosh, or Wade get traded.

If one does (even just Bosh) I would be shocked as h3ll.

EvilDooinz

Quote Originally Posted by dee-rose
    Would not goto rivals who don't even have much of a rivalry but would go to the team that beat him in his lone finals appearance?
    No rivalry between orlando and LA over that.

Just passing on links to back up my post.

Banned

lebron for d howard + scrubs