Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe is the Mark Sanchez of the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    OP you are the biggest f@ggot on this board. You are a disgrace to Kobe fans. This is the second time now I've seen you make some stupid emotional thread after Kobe has a bad game. A true beta in every sense of the word.

Why don't you buy yourself a nice small sized LeBron jersey to fit your frail beta body and join the LeBron family?
    he just trolling members like empire, kenneth griffin, magic32 etc who always blame his m8s for everything but never kobe, despite the fact kobe played worse than morrison. didnt you realize that

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    OP you are the biggest f@ggot
    on this board. You are a disgrace to Kobe fans. This is the second time now I've seen you make some stupid emotional thread after Kobe has a bad game. A true beta in every sense of the word.

Why don't you buy yourself a nice small sized LeBron jersey to fit your frail beta body and join the LeBron family?

LOL, stan against stan.

This started off as a reverse jinx thread in hopes of Kobe proving me wrong and showing up on the last shot, but he bricked an easy look (it's a shot he's made so many times in his career, it's like a wide open shot for him)... And he bricked a wide open 3 in the 4th as well....

I know a big part of it is him not being as durable as he used to be, he's visibly tired at the beginning of games...his legs aren't quite there and I'm not sure if they will get any better at his age.

But before any more of you fakkits start calling me out on going against my homie Bean, please understand that I'm always going to roll with the man, but I'm going to call him out when he doesn't show up.

It's how it should work for all fans, they should be able to diss their favorite players when they deserve it. It doesn't mean that I'm not a fan of his or that I don't like him anymore, the 5 rings he won, the numerous big games he had, he's still going to be that guy at the end of the day.

He took the contract before he could even sprint or jump after tearing his achilles, it was his choice to continue his legacy. He had a sad, but sort of iconic end to his career when he tore his achilles, because he was coming off a great season and he played really well and got us back in the Playoffs, coming off a 47-point effort, dropping 32 in the Warriors game he got injured in...making 2/2 at the line right after sustaining that kind of an injury

So, if he plays like crap these two years and the team is irrelevant, I'm going to get at him for it. I'm sure he still beats himself up whenever he's not playing up to his usual standards.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    This started off as a reverse jinx thread in hopes of Kobe proving me wrong and showing up on the last shot, but he bricked an easy look (it's a shot he's made so many times in his career, it's like a wide open shot for him)... And he bricked a wide open 3 in the 4th as well....

I know a big part of it is him not being as durable as he used to be, he's visibly tired at the beginning of games...his legs aren't quite there and I'm not sure if they will get any better at his age.

But before any more of you fakkits start calling me out on going against my homie Bean, please understand that I'm always going to roll with the man, but I'm going to call him out when he doesn't show up.

It's how it should work for all fans, they should be able to diss their favorite players when they deserve it. It doesn't mean that I'm not a fan of his or that I don't like him anymore, the 5 rings he won, the numerous big games he had, he's still going to be that guy at the end of the day.

He took the contract before he could even sprint or jump after tearing his achilles, it was his choice to continue his legacy. He had a sad, but sort of iconic end to his career when he tore his achilles, because he was coming off a great season and he played really well and got us back in the Playoffs, coming off a 47-point effort, dropping 32 in the Warriors game he got injured in...making 2/2 at the line right after sustaining that kind of an injury

So, if he plays like crap these two years and the team is irrelevant, I'm going to get at him for it. I'm sure he still beats himself up whenever he's not playing up to his usual standards.

Thank you.
    And we care about thus tantrum, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    You certainly cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

Thank you.
    great post IMkobe

thing is, you even cant really blame BS to play him 35 min a game. I really dont think that kobe would accept only playing like 28 min a game. Kobe wants to play always, wants always the ball in his hands and will always shoot, no matter what.
    sometimes itworks, sometimes not.

kobetard

Seriously, FU. You constantly hate on Kobe, make fun of his fans, Kobetard this, Kobetard that, and now that one of his stans you hate so much is being a bit objective AND repeating what you always say "Kobe is garbage", that's your response? I can't say I like any of the haters on here but you are on another level. You are just a bitter man, full of hate, stuck out in Wisconsin. Tell me, what team do you root for and which player are you a fan of?

Mr feeny was actually pretty cool in that show, you are not channeling him at all. This is what I'd imagine you'd look like in real life

Change your ways, it would suck to die a bitter old man.

Quote Originally Posted by IMObjective
    Seriously, FU. You constantly hate on Kobe, make fun of his fans, Kobetard this, Kobetard that, and now that one of his stans you hate so much is being a bit objective AND repeating what you always say "Kobe is garbage", that's your response? I can't say I like any of the haters on here but you are on another level. You are just a bitter man, full of hate, stuck out in Wisconsin. Tell me, what team do you root for and which player are you a fan of?

Mr feeny was actually pretty cool in that show, you are not channeling him at all. This is what I'd imagine you'd look like in real life

Change your ways, it would suck to die a bitter old man.
    You cared to post all that about me?
    Awww

kobetard

You cared to post all that about me?
    Awww
    Yes, I've been wanting to respond to you for awhile but held back and some things got built up. Seriously, what is your deal with Kobe and his fans? And do you have a team or player(s) that you root for?

This is why OP doesn't bother me as much as other Kobetards. He at least makes it clear that he is a human being with a working rational mind. Most Kobetards honestly seem like they're either <11 years old, retarded, or a bunch of robots all with the exact same programming.

"Let me make an ISH account - I'll put Lakers/Kobe somewhere in my name, I'll use a picture of Kobe as my avatar, and I'll just talk about how great Kobe is all the time" -99% of Kobe stans

Like, how can anyone stand to be that way? Aren't you embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    This is why OP doesn't bother me as much as other Kobetards. He at least makes it clear that he is a human being with a working rational mind. Most Kobetards honestly seem like they're either <11 years old, retarded, or a bunch of robots all with the exact same programming.

"Let me make an ISH account - I'll put Lakers/Kobe somewhere in my name, I'll use a picture of Kobe as my avatar, and I'll just talk about how great Kobe is all the time" -99% of Kobe stans

Like, how can anyone stand to be that way? Aren't you embarrassed?
    Seriously, I can't help myself man. It was easy holding that gimmick down when Kobe was injured and all I could discuss was his past achievements/games.

All my reactions are organic, this is how the majority of the Laker fans really feel, but are either too young or too ignorant to express. I'm not going to defend someone that shoots 3-15 in a game decided by 1 freaking point. I love me some Kobe but cmon man...

That's why I seriously despise these Lebron stans. They would never get at their "King" after a bad game or a bad Playoff series, they will do everything to glorify his image and deflect away from reality.

Kobe hasn't had a great season - I'll be the first to admit it. He's only had a few great games, rest have been medicore. Dude can't shoot above 40% if his life depended on it, because he can't get to the rim and he lacks the quickness/agility to get himself open in the post. His stamina is also considerably worse, he just doesn't have it anymore come 4th quarter, but due to his reputation, they are going to give him the ball and put the game in his hands...

I'm rooting for him to do well, but right now he's been really medicore.

I think had Kobe retired after the injury against GSW in 2013, it would have done alot more to his career than adding 3 more garbage seasons on garbage teams to his legacy.. Also would have been more fitting to him, balled til his wheels fell off, gave everything to lead LA back into the playoffs, and going out with a great year.