Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-31-2011, 07:07 PM   #31
rodman91
Bulls

Default Re: "I'd be a bum." - Kobe after being asked what he would be if he weren't an NBA player

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
Wow. He was clearly joking. Get over it. And you're hating on the reporter? Really?

Yep.I don't like when girls think its funny to take their stupid nonsense questions into sports... He is next to Kobe and asking dumbass questions and making mimics like a 5 year old girl.

If she wants to bring that girly crap to sports at least she must be a doll. Or she can cut the crap and ask better questions.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:56 PM   #32
the_wise_one
Banned

Default Re: "I'd be a bum." - Kobe after being asked what he would be if he weren't an NBA player

He be a rapist fo sho. Girl better be scared.
the_wise_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #33
PowerGlove
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstern
I respect that answer better than Wade's answer to a similar question.

I mean I like Wade, but his answer very seriously that he would be a model. I guess life has been so easy for him, blessed to be an NBA super star that he doesn't really have a concept of how hard life is.

He was born an NBA Superstar?
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #34
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

"I AM a bum." - Kobe

fixed
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:03 PM   #35
FKAri
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sroek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS48TFwotHg

His passion is so intense
, he can't even fathom any other kind of life.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:13 PM   #36
Funnyfuka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
from what i remember. Hi's father left when he was 4. He grew up in a crack neighboorhood with his sisters. His mother was selling crack. They eventually came into a money crisis so big, they had to move him away to his real dad when he was 12.

As he explains, he was very attached to his sister. His sister rbough him away at 12 and told him she would be back in a few days. She never returned.

From there on out, thing went a bit better. Started playing basketball with his 3 stepbrothers. Started playing ball in highschool and got back in touch after years with his sisters and mother. His mother got sent to jail afterwards and he could not concentrate a lot on his game after.

Then hi's grades were not good so he could not play ball for 1 year in college and had to be on the sidelines ( otherwise drafted in 2002? who knows).

I don't know how accurate this is, but D-wade did not have it easy at all. In fact, I believe 98% of the people on ISH had it better.

thats why he abandonned wife and kids for a cheap whore i guess. Reproducing the past he s been exposed to cause you can only repeat what your learned, not what you didnt learn.
Funnyfuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:21 PM   #37
gilalizard
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei89
from what i remember. Hi's father left when he was 4. He grew up in a crack neighboorhood with his sisters. His mother was selling crack. They eventually came into a money crisis so big, they had to move him away to his real dad when he was 12.

As he explains, he was very attached to his sister. His sister rbough him away at 12 and told him she would be back in a few days. She never returned.

From there on out, thing went a bit better. Started playing basketball with his 3 stepbrothers. Started playing ball in highschool and got back in touch after years with his sisters and mother. His mother got sent to jail afterwards and he could not concentrate a lot on his game after.

Then hi's grades were not good so he could not play ball for 1 year in college and had to be on the sidelines ( otherwise drafted in 2002? who knows).

I don't know how accurate this is, but D-wade did not have it easy at all. In fact, I believe 98% of the people on ISH had it better.

That's a story a lot of people have. If not far worse. Just they're not blessed with world class athleticism that brings them countless riches. They continue living a very hard life.

Wade is incredibly fortunate to have been so blessed physically. He's one of the most fortunate people on the planet.
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:56 AM   #38
Grim
Future NFL Star

hahaha check 1:37

just listen to his answer
Grim is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: