Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jordan stole my date

Jordan made whoever wrote the article his bitch. Dude straight up gave his dignity away. Dude should've mouthed him out. Sure his date would've been impressed.

Not saying go ahead and fight MJ, not because MJ can fight, because he probably can't, but jesus man. Stand up for yourself.

Sure, i'd be like **** yeah if I had sat next to MJ back then, but the moment he starts disrespecting me, I start doing it back.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

I would have pulled MJ or one of his entourage aside and offered her up for cash.

She's a ho.

Mj just goatin. Like it ain't nothin.

The qualities that made MJ a beast on the court would make him an unlikeable person off the court if he wasn't a basketball player. His arrogance and competitiveness alone would be too much for us ordinary folks to handle.

The reporter came off as "good guy" and he stood no chance against the billionaire athlete who has gotten everything he has wanted in life.

I'm probably the black sheep in this but I think this level of competitiveness in MJ is a form of mental illness or disorder. But because american culture tends to respect and even worship powerful people who hoard a lot of money they get away with things such as the story in OP.

Some people say the joke is on those socioeconomically disadvantaged folks who fist fight for his retro releases. But I think the joke is on MJ himself.

His mind has to be completely messed up. It 's like he lives in another stratosphere mentally constructing some distorted artificial world. 99.99% of the human populace will never have experience his experience. And that's not a bad thing at all.

MJ has experienced success but it is like a drug. It will never be enough so to get that feeling of satisfaction, he has seek it out in other ways. Whether it is riding motorcycles, gambling in Vegas or on the golf course, or trying to steal someone's date.

MJ may have millions (close to 1 billion) in his bank account but he is poor in his soul or in his heart because that need to constantly fill a void.

But as mentioned before american society puts those who hoard money on a pedestal. In order to successfully hoard that money, a psychopathic-like personality must be nurtured (or maybe genetically inherited or maybe both?) to epically cut throat levels of proportions.

People who want to experience even a fraction of his wealth will emulate this psychopathic personality. And that is why he continues to successfully sell those overpriced mass produced on pennies budget basketball shoes.

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    I'm probably the black sheep in this but I think this level of competitiveness in MJ is a form of mental illness or disorder. But because american culture tends to respect and even worship powerful people who hoard a lot of money they get away with things such as the story in OP.

Some people say the joke is on those socioeconomically disadvantaged folks who fist fight for his retro releases. But I think the joke is on MJ himself.

His mind has to be completely messed up. It 's like he lives in another stratosphere mentally constructing some distorted artificial world. 99.99% of the human populace will never have experience his experience. And that's not a bad thing at all.

MJ has experienced success but it is like a drug. It will never be enough so to get that feeling of satisfaction, he has seek it out in other ways. Whether it is riding motorcycles, gambling in Vegas or on the golf course, or trying to steal someone's date.

MJ may have millions (close to 1 billion) in his bank account but he is poor in his soul or in his heart because that need to constantly fill a void.

But as mentioned before american society puts those who hoard money on a pedestal. In order to successfully hoard that money, a psychopathic-like personality must be nurtured (or maybe genetically inherited or maybe both?) to epically cut throat levels of proportions.

People who want to experience even a fraction of his wealth will emulate this psychopathic personality. And that is why he continues to successfully sell those overpriced mass produced on pennies budget basketball shoes.
    Mr. amateur psychologist here. Shut the fuck up with your bull shit. You don't know shit and I think you know that. Jordan like most successful athletes is a jackass but there's no way of even knowing if this story or any of those other stories is true. People can make up any bullshit story and some of you will just eat it all up and start acting like your Frasier Crane.

Quote Originally Posted by PieceOfFelt
    Mr. amateur psychologist here. Shut the fuck up with your bull shit. You don't know shit and I think you know that. Jordan like most successful athletes is a jackass but there's no way of even knowing if this story or any of those other stories is true. People can make up any bullshit story and some of you will just eat it all up and start acting like your Frasier Crane.
    And you don't know jack about me either. I majored in psychology and anti social personality disorders were on amongst my main interests in this field.

Rather than lazily labeling him as a jack ass and look the other way (which is a problem in american society), I am attempting to get to the root of his behavior whether I succeed ultimately or not.

I rule the local playground PieceOfFelt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    And you don't know jack about me either. I majored in psychology and anti social personality disorders were on amongst my main interests in this field.

Rather than lazily labeling him as a jack ass and look the other way (which is a problem in american society), I am attempting to get to the root of his behavior whether I succeed ultimately or not.
    I don't give a shit what you majored in. You don't know the guy, he's not your fucking patient, dipshit. Attempting to evaluate some stranger's mental psyche based on stories distributed around the internet which may or may not be true is completely absurd.

I don't give a shit what you majored in. You don't know the guy, he's not your fucking patient, dipshit. Attempting to evaluate some stranger's mental psyche based on stories distributed around the internet which may or may not be true is completely absurd.
    Hmmmm you sound like you had a troubled childhood

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

"Really? Wow. Are you going to call?"

"I don't know yet," she replies.
    There were a few bad signs before, but this should've made it clear that he should've left. She must've looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I would of gone up to her and said, "hey this mans my idol, make sure you put out" and left

Calm down, Jordan.

i would of pulled out my burner and smoked that fool

NBA rookie of the year

Basketball players are rock stars. This one is one being a multi-multi-multi millionaire at that. That's the life they live and that's often how they behave.

If he's hitting on your date, there's a good chance her panties are getting moist, that's just the truth. Women respond to men who famous and powerful.

Anyway from what I've heard from people who've crossed paths with Jordan is this -- he is very good with kids, especially kids with disabilities.

But with adults in places like nightclubs? It's hit and miss. Especially if Jordan is drunk/partying. Then no, he may or may not be a "nice guy". He does not like autograph hunting adults either.

That was the feedback I got from a few people who have met him. Charles Barkley is apparently really nice in real life as long as you don't come at him like a jerk off (if you do that, then you're in trouble).
    Last edited by Soundwave; 07-26-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Why so angry? Can't stand seeing your hero given a bit of criticism?

Good High School Starter dreamwarrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    jordan is a GOAT. What's new.....
    GOAT ALPHA

Word.

I hate people that use multi syllable words and think they is smart, when really they just ignant.

The same people that think it REALLY only cost pennies to "produce" shoes.

Having NO CLUE about what marketing and "total fixed costs " REALLY cost to "produce"

Fuccin idiot. GTFO.