Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Shabazz Napier Unfollows and Deletes All Tweets to LeBron James

This place hits a low during off seasons doesn't it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    yup

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    We could ask the same question of you on this board...
    Kuniva's good peeps on this board, one of the last few who will at least talk basketball from the past and present when I first started posting here.

Maybe you don't like what he always says, but that doesn't mean he's always in the wrong about something nor is he not down for a good debate.

Cleveland can trade for him.
    They have 3 first round picks next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    that is the saltiest shit ever. the fact that this kid deliberately went and delete his past tweets lmfao.
    Yeah, very middle school female of him.
    Reminds me of when Kobe unfollowed Dwight because he was unwilling to be Bryant's scape goat!

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I am sure LeBron is losing sleep over this

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Kuniva's good peeps on this board, one of the last few who will at least talk basketball from the past and present when I first started posting here.

Maybe you don't like what he always says, but that doesn't mean he's always in the wrong about something nor is he not down for a good debate.
    My main man, Legends.

Even the best posters will have off days and moments of madness (or as I call them, Mondays ) and likewise the worst posters will have moments of 'genius'.

If I had to sum it up in one sentence, I would say people who post honest opinions and are prepared to debate are what makes them good posters.

Not airballing my layups anymore PimpinZaZa's Avatar

Schoolgirl stuff!! What a sook.

Decent playground baller Lord Bean's Avatar

This another example of why Lebron is the most rightfully disrespected athlete in the history of athleticism. He is always talking about how much he loves other players, how he friends with them, then at the first sight of not needing them anymore, he disappears and they are left in the mud like boots after a hard day of work in the mud. He treats other players like they are just tools for his own workshop. Luckily for these other players Lebron's workshop is only open twice every work week.

This player Shabaze does not need Lebron. Sooner or later Lebron will come to understand the fault of his ways and it will bite him in the rear just like it has to other manipulative selfish parasites of the past. Let us all praise Shabaze and encourage him to forge his own legacy, away from the controlling of Lebron. No longer will we have to worry about Shabaze turning into spot up shooter to the kingdom of ball dominance. Shabaze is the future of this sport and we shall not allow his legacy to be tainted by the controlling grasp of James. This is good sign to see him block Lebron on tiwterr because it shows he shows the same sentiment all of America does. Enough of James. Enough of this man

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    That's quite the understatement.

I like it. He's loyal to Miami. He's not here to make friends with other players. The old school attitude that people always want to comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bean
    This another example of why Lebron is the most rightfully disrespected athlete in the history of athleticism. He is always talking about how much he loves other players, how he friends with them, then at the first sight of not needing them anymore, he disappears and they are left in the mud like boots after a hard day of work in the mud. He treats other players like they are just tools for his own workshop. Luckily for these other players Lebron's workshop is only open twice every work week.

This player Shabaze does not need Lebron. Sooner or later Lebron will come to understand the fault of his ways and it will bite him in the rear just like it has to other manipulative selfish parasites of the past. Let us all praise Shabaze and encourage him to forge his own legacy, away from the controlling of Lebron. No longer will we have to worry about Shabaze turning into spot up shooter to the kingdom of ball dominance. Shabaze is the future of this sport and we shall not allow his legacy to be tainted by the controlling grasp of James. This is good sign to see him block Lebron on tiwterr because it shows he shows the same sentiment all of America does. Enough of James. Enough of this man
    What the hell is this nikka babbling about?

Banned

LeBrons twitter page just went down from 13658670 followers to 13658669 he must be really sad

Decent playground baller Lord Bean's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    What the hell is this [COLOR="Red"]nikka[/COLOR] babbling about?
    Please refrain from using this word. Do not fall under the hypnosis that James is trying to put Shabaze under. We do not need to defile reality to achieve our goals. We also do not need to corrupt and manipulate the young the way James is doing with the youth of Cleveland to win his tainted championships. Please apologize and we will move on.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I like it. He's loyal to Miami. He's not here to make friends with other players. The old school attitude that people always want to comeback.
    But it's not like the other Miami players like Wade, Bosh, or even Udonis looked at LeBron like a traitor.

I'm pretty sure Napier did this as a personal thing. He didn't like that LeBron expressed a lot of faith in him and then bailed on the chance to play with him. Either that or it's just too much of a distraction for Napier somehow. Either way, he just needs to step his game up and earn the spot from Chalmers/Cole if he really wants to square off against LeBron.