Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334 LastLast

Thread: NBA 2k14

I rule the local playground Finn T-Mac's Avatar

Default Re: NBA 2k14

Is there a way to get new alternative jerseys to quick games, for example the new latin nights jerseys for heat and spurs?

Can't find them in quick game selection

Love Live Life

I think I'm done with 2k.

I played some Park last night and I've came to the conclusion that I hate this mode now.

First of all it takes too long to get a game going. The wait time is ridiculous.

So I decided to play 2v2 since the 3v3s were full. 2v2 is ass with make it take it.

I'm a 94 SF and I was playing against a 99 PG and an 85 SG and they was dunking all over me. Oops left and right which is not realistic at all. I have eraser and my blocks are all the way up. I also have that rebounding perk but I couldn't get a rebound or block. Which is crazy cause I average like 3 to 4 blocks a game in 3v3 and atleast 7 to 8 rebounds.

So they beat me and a random 21-1 This pissed me off so I had to play them again until I beat them.

Sadly though I lost every game because it's not realistic and the randoms are idiots on there. The game that I could've won dude bricked a 3 when it wasn't need and after that we could stop them cause they would just throw oops every play.

If it wasn't 4 in the morning I probably would've sold this damn game.

I've never been so mad and frustrated with a bball.

Bah, MyCareer pissed me off. Down by 23 in the last quarter, coach tells me he wants me to win the game. I hit a 3 at the buzzer to send it to overtime. Play the first minute of overtime, get benched and we lose the game. Then the coach starts blabbering on about how he's disappointed that I didn't win the game for them.

This game is awesome. So far I only played my player career. I created an all around SG/SF who plays like Michael Jordan. Drafted #4 by the Bobcats. 10 games in, 4 - 6 record, already in starting line up.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10

The sequence at the 1 minute mark and the jerseys at the timeout just killed me.

Is it just me or is it way too difficult to pick up loose balls in this game? Playing on HOF in my dynasty and I literally can win a loose ball because my guys fail to bend over and pick it up. Easily the most frustrating part of the game for me.

This game pissed me off. I bought it for the PS3. Went to play LeBron: Path to Greatness, but the shit wouldn't save. I tried it several times, having to replay the first game over and over again, but no luck.
    I called 2K. A woman answered, and she clearly didn't know wtf I was talking about. In fact, she kept saying, "LaBrown" with her ugly Southern accent. She told me to delete all my saved files for 2K14 and try again, and if doesn't work, call them back.
    I tried that, it still didn't save, so I called back the next day. A guy answered, I told him the problem, and he put me on hold for a long while. He finally came back and said, "I've been speaking to some of the tech guys who worked on the game, and they informed me the game mode isn't supposed to save."

I asked, "So you're saying if I want to play the game mode and progress through it, I have to either play it non-stop or leave my PS3 on for several days?" He said, "I'm not sure, but I'm sorry. Is there anything else I can help you with, though?"
    I told him I'm returning the game and not going to buy another 2K (probably a bluff, assuming the next 2K is great), and he honestly sounded shocked. He even asked if there was any way he could get me to reconsider, and I said, "F[color=black]uck[/color] no." Hung up the phone, returned the stupid ass game and now I'm here, telling you guys all about it.
    This happened at least a month ago, though, btw. Still pisses me off today.

I mean, wtf kinda bullshit is that? It's not supposed to save?! Why create a f[color=black]ucking[/color] long ass game mode that doesn't save at all? Stupid asses.

That just can't be right.

When you rush a game with so many features each year, there going to be a shit ton of problems.

That just can't be right.
    I swear it's all true.

I think what really happened is that there aren't too many PS3 2K14 players, and that LeBron: Path to Greatness needs an online connection to work (or at least that's what it seems like), so because there weren't that many players, 2K scrapped the mode and dropped it over the course of the last couple months.

That is the only logical reason I can think of for this game mode not saving at all. I know everything was fine on my end (PS3 works 100% properly; internet connectivity is at a high level; etc.).

Holy crap. That is just pathetic. I don't see myself buying another 2K game for a while. 2K12 was my last.

What the **** my career says unreadable

I looked it up and people have to call 2k and take a screenshot of it saying its unreadable and they will give you back the VC

**** all that shit

Banned

Im crying 1:00