Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

Default Re: Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami in 2014, and witness the royal Heat fanbase

I don't think he goes to the Cavs again, unless management changes. He waited around for years for a team to be assembled that could really win and it never quite happened.

Meanwhile in Miami, Pat Reily.

Default Re: Can't wait till Lebron leaves Miami in 2014, and witness the royal Heat fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    Just what Kobe needs. another hall of famer
    What Lebron will need, more superstars

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

Lebron back to the Cavs!

NBA unveils new bullet proof glass surrounding court

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Won't happen and if he does it won't be LA.

Why would he leave? No one else is putting together any real competition. May aswell stay put and accumulate asterisked rings
    On the small chance he does leave, all the old "lifelong cavs fans" now heat fans, will follow bronzey wherever he signs...

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    Mehh, us Heat fans had good game discussions before LeBron came, and we will after LeBron leaves. If all the band wagoners dissapear it will make me happy.
    I hope so. It's really watering down your fanbase.

Heat game threads were 2 pages long before bronzey took his talents there..
    Those 5 true heat fans must be hating all these bandwagon f@ggots

I'm from a city sans NBA team and I've been following Lebron since he was 14 and I was 12. Been watching basketball since I was 8. Call me a band-wagoner all you want, I waited 14 years for my fave player to get a chip* (holy spit that's over half my lifetime)... imo there is nothing ignoble about it.

That's the funny thing about the term ''bandwagoner'' - which implies you support a team because it's the most popular one or the one most likely to rule the league - when it is applied to fans of Lebron.

I can't speak for others but there was very little to like about the 03-09 Cavs, and yet I followed them through thick and thin. If anything I was extremely loyal, the antithesis of a bandwagoner.

Ironically, I remember hoping in 03' Bron would get drafted by the Heat (they had a few less lottery balls but were still a potential winner) because I knew what a shitty city Cleveland was, and how the Cavs had always been mired in mediocrity.

Ultimately, what it comes down to is, if you don't know much about bball (nothing wrong with being new) then don't talk shit and you'll be fine.

Banned

Kobe will refuse to play as second fiddle again. Not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    I hope so. It's really watering down your fanbase.
    you can't tell me that heat has more bandwagon fans than lakers. lakers might have more real fans but they also have the most bandwagon fans.
    One thing i like about heat fans though is that they will give a standing ovation to lebron when he plays against miami at miami for the 1st time for another team no matter when it is. miami fans might not know much about basketball history but they are classy. they gave a standing ovation to big 3 of boston when they lost game 7 last year as many believed that it was the last year those guys were playing together for celtics.
    Also, to answer your question, chances of him leaving are slim to none till riley is there. all 3 will sign new contracts for less money. bosh might take more than wade and lebron as he doesn't earn much from other sources. i think it will be 12-15 mil each for lebron and wade, 15 mil for bosh unless his game gets worse in next year.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 04-30-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun
    Well im not a fan of any team.

And i can admit that unlike all the fake Laker fans on this site.

Saw a basketball once LuigiChambles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    I'm from a city sans NBA team and I've been following Lebron since he was 14 and I was 12. Been watching basketball since I was 8. Call me a band-wagoner all you want, I waited 14 years for my fave player to get a chip* (holy spit that's over half my lifetime)... imo there is nothing ignoble about it.

That's the funny thing about the term ''bandwagoner'' - which implies you support a team because it's the most popular one or the one most likely to rule the league - when it is applied to fans of Lebron.

I can't speak for others but there was very little to like about the 03-09 Cavs, and yet I followed them through thick and thin. If anything I was extremely loyal, the antithesis of a bandwagoner.

Ironically, I remember hoping in 03' Bron would get drafted by the Heat (they had a few less lottery balls but were still a potential winner) because I knew what a shitty city Cleveland was, and how the Cavs had always been mired in mediocrity.

Ultimately, what it comes down to is, if you don't know much about bball (nothing wrong with being new) then don't talk shit and you'll be fine.

I Agree with you bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    Most new Heat fans are LeBron fans that have been following him since Cleveland. What's your point? Is there something wrong with that?

I'm pretty sure 90% of LeBron fans are way more knowledgeable about the history of basketball and don't make stupid ass arguments to discredit other great players like Kobe fans. Most of these Kobe fans started watching basketball when they got to the finals in 2008 from what I've seen anyway.
    you fall into that bolded category..........

and also the bolded is false

SuCK IT cHEAT fans

NBA All-star

this is where Pat Riley might get blamed.
    but then there will be fans that said that without Riley, they wouldn't even have had the 2 rings with Lebron.