Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #226
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Week 10 Game Thread and Discussion

Such an ugly ugly game.

I swear for the monicker that the Bears have of being Monsters of the Midway they do not play well during the Lovie era in bad weather games. This game the defense played phenomenonal but the offense minus Marshall was non-existant.

The constant drops by Davis is just mind boggling. Give Rodriguez a chance and let him start. There's a reason the fans boo Davis for every time he is shown on screen..
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:01 AM   #227
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

I just don't get why Rex refuses to bench Sanchez. Today in the press conference he said "Sanchez gives us the best chance to win", just like he's been saying all season. Obviously he doesn't give us that good of a chance, considering we're at 3-6 and Sanchez has been absolutely atrocious.

Just bench the guy already and bring in Tebow or McElroy. Sanchez brings absolutely nothing to the table. There's nothing impressive about him at all. He has no pocket presence, he can't read a defense, his field vision sucks, and his throws are often wildly inaccurate. What the hell does Rex see in this guy?

It's just so damn frustrating how this franchise refuses to get rid of incompetent players. Sanchez has had more than enough chances. Nobody in the organization ever seems to question Sanchez for some reason, except I'd imagine the players are pissed off that they have to deal with this scrub. But the coaching staff and front office seems to think he still has a chance of becoming good or something. Sorry, but it's time to admit that he's not our guy. Unfortunately, Rex seems to be in denial of that fact.

I used to think Sanchez had potential too. In his first 2 seasons, he actually had poise in the pocket and he could throw the deep ball way better than he can now. His game has deteriorated since 2010, and I don't understand why.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:00 AM   #228
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I just don't get why Rex refuses to bench Sanchez. Today in the press conference he said "Sanchez gives us the best chance to win", just like he's been saying all season. Obviously he doesn't give us that good of a chance, considering we're at 3-6 and Sanchez has been absolutely atrocious.

Just bench the guy already and bring in Tebow or McElroy. Sanchez brings absolutely nothing to the table. There's nothing impressive about him at all. He has no pocket presence, he can't read a defense, his field vision sucks, and his throws are often wildly inaccurate. What the hell does Rex see in this guy?

It's just so damn frustrating how this franchise refuses to get rid of incompetent players. Sanchez has had more than enough chances. Nobody in the organization ever seems to question Sanchez for some reason, except I'd imagine the players are pissed off that they have to deal with this scrub. But the coaching staff and front office seems to think he still has a chance of becoming good or something. Sorry, but it's time to admit that he's not our guy. Unfortunately, Rex seems to be in denial of that fact.

I used to think Sanchez had potential too. In his first 2 seasons, he actually had poise in the pocket and he could throw the deep ball way better than he can now. His game has deteriorated since 2010, and I don't understand why.

If I recall, Rex is the one who wanted Sanchez and therefore is responsible for trading up to get him. He probably feels he is now tied to Sanchez, for good or for worse. If he benches Sanchez, then he's admitting that the franchise QB they traded up (giving up 4 picks was it?) for was a mistake. The two are attached at the hip unfortunately.

Well, as bad as your offense has been, at least you guys got company now...the Giants have STUNK the past several games...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #229
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
afc west all on the road...denver could wrap this up by next week.

That was that. nice knowin u Norv.
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #230
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I need Steelers defense and Isaac Redman to score me 24 points tonight. Had the Broncos defense on the bench and they score 28
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #231
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If the Chiefs get humiliated tonight, then Scott Pioli will be fired IMO. Clark Hunt cannot just continue to sit by with Pioli.

It's mind boggling how Pioli, part architect of all those amazing Patriots teams has single handedly run the Chiefs franchise into the ground.

Meanwhile, the other guy from those Pats teams, Thomas Dimitroff has turned the Falcons one of the best teams in the NFL.

Dimitroff is young, is willing to do unconventional things (Julio Jones trade) whereas Pioli is too uptight and stuck in his "Patriot" ways.

Pioli has stuck with 2 DE's who cannot rush the passer (Dorsey and Jackson) and he has just cut their second best CB (Stanford Routt), it's just really crazy how badly he's run this team.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #232
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Such an ugly ugly game.

I swear for the monicker that the Bears have of being Monsters of the Midway they do not play well during the Lovie era in bad weather games. This game the defense played phenomenonal but the offense minus Marshall was non-existant.

The constant drops by Davis is just mind boggling. Give Rodriguez a chance and let him start. There's a reason the fans boo Davis for every time he is shown on screen..

Matchups like this tolerate little margin of error. The turnovers and missed catches cost us big time. The defense did all they could. Giving up 13 pts to well balance offense like this one should have been good enough to win the game.

I actually like Davis. He's big, tough bruising tight end who how to get open and he's great blocker too. He's had some key drops, but i still like him.

I give Wade Phillips credit. The DB's outmuscled the WR's at the line of scrimmage all night (except for Marshall, even though he had to work for his yards ((his most impressive game of the season so far)) ) and used that raggedy field to their advantage. Forte and Hester couldn't cut at all.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #233
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

This is the first time KC has had a lead all year.

Congrats!
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #234
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy god Mike Wallace.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:37 PM   #235
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

hey this game is going to OT. wake up u ****s
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #236
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

Some people over in the 49ers forum think Jim should bench Alex and let Colin play lol
franchise#3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:41 AM   #237
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchise#3
Some people over in the 49ers forum think Jim should bench Alex and let Colin play lol

Those people are idiots. Colin will be a decent quarterback with a chance to start in a few years, but those people are smoking if they think he gives them a better chance than Alex to win with the current makeup of the team.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: