Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: PJ tucker... "super exteme DUI"

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    honestly, most of the time there is one reason i drive while drunk. I'm at a buddies house and have a place to stay, but my apartment is 5 minutes away and i just want to sleep at my place. i know im drunk but i just do it.

also... i've probly driven while drunker then .222.
    If your apartment is that close why not just walk there?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mattvNJ
    your not kidding, my dad was telling me all about how basically no one gave a **** about drunk driving unless u basically killed someone in the 80s
    Boomers got a free ride for life and then turned the table against us. They need to be sent to death chambers.

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Why do people even drink nowadays. Weed so much better and easier and much safer to drive intoxicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Why do people even drink nowadays. Weed so much better and easier and much safer to drive intoxicated.
    THIS. Alcohol is just bad. There's nothing positive about it. It's for people who don't know how to enjoy life and have fun sober. I used to be a bit of an alcoholic myself and if I could go back in time and change things about myself, drinking would be the #1 thing.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly

well it's never safe to drive impaired.

but weed is illegal in most states. If it were legalized i'm sure many people would prefer to use weed than alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    back when i was in the army me and my room mate were the ones who got ever new guy in the unit drunk beyon their limits and acting stupid. we took them to that point and then made fun of them. and then i was the man that was expected to take them back home. now i'm no normal guy. i'm the guy that is considered the best at his position. i'm the guy that is considered clean cut and better than everyone else. i'm the guy that is considered for every promotion. so i move up. i'm ****ing peyton manning up in my unit. and you know what, me and my roommate get mother ****ers drunk and make fun of them and then when they are done throwing up, i take them home to the barracks. no problem. i don't have to come across the main gate where they check for dwi's. i just take them from on post housing to the on post barracks. so i'm golden. i'm the ****in guy. so i do it. no questions asked. if it were off base, we would be screwed, but we pick our victim. i keep on doing it and i keep on getting promoted in the mean time. i'm the fastest promoted soldier in the process. barely anyone makes sargeant in 2 years and i made it. during peace time. and you know what i learn in the process? you are only as good as you can make yourself out to be. do what ever you want to do, just don't get caught. pj tucker, got caught. for stupid shit. drinking. could have been smarter, but eventually he broughti it upon himself. so deal with it bro.
    Calm down Charlie Brown...

Banned

I don't drink and drive if I feel I could be over the legal limit. It's just not worth the trouble of getting a DWI, although 6 guys in my fraternity got one in 1 semester alone

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Mrofir
    Honestly it's not that hard -- you make the decision beforehand to have a dd. That person will not let you drive at the end of the night. Or you decide beforehand to call a cab. Making the decision while sober solves the problem.
    All that can go out the window when you drink. It's not rocket science. Alcohol impairs the part of your brain involved in judgement. Come on guys what's Einsteins definition of insanity? Lobby for the requirement of alcohol monitoring devices in vehicles, if not you are a faker on solving this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    if you've never driven a car after drinking say yes in this thread.

yes
    Last edited by FKAri; 07-30-2014 at 01:56 PM.

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt
    All that can go out the window when you drink. It's not rocket science. Alcohol impairs the part of your brain involved in judgement. Come on guys what's Einsteins definition of insanity? Lobby for the requirement of alcohol monitoring devices in vehicles, if not you are a faker on solving this issue.

It wouldn't bother me tremendously to have that in a vehicle, but it is already a requirement for those who have DUI problems.

It's a slippery slope anytime you use the word "monitoring device" -- I think the MO in America is to educate and trust the public, and when people break the law, then it is appropriate for the hand of government to intervene.

By slippery slope, I mean -- texting and driving has been shown to be roughly as dangerous as drinking and driving. Should we come up with some sort of monitoring device for that? What about tired driving? Should we test for the presence of certain hormones that indicate wakefulness? Should cars automatically shut off after they've been driven a certain number of hours? Should the speed of a car be automatically capped at 75mph? Should the volume of car stereo systems be electronically limited so the driver can always hear relevant road noises? You get the idea.

I'd be happy to push for a quicker installation of alcohol monitoring devices for those who get a DUI and harsher penalties with regards to losing driving privileges.